How long you have been in crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

it will be my 1st month anniversary next next week. i do enjoy working here since it’s very convenient and less hassle. i hope i can last long though! happy posting! 

Almost two years, I remember the month of December when the value of Bitcoin is the highest value of Cryptocurrency all over the crypto market. I'm so amaze that time because one of my friend always inviting me but I'll always ignore them but eventually i started to join and Learn about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

When my age was 14 always thinking to do my career with computer. For this cause always I try to find a way to do income For in this side. When I was 19 one friends suggest me the crypto currencies, and he start me teaching about this section to his best of knowledge. And then I join this forum to expand my knowledge. And I am still learning about this section !!

• +1 1

I've been in crypto since 2018. For this short period of time, I had many experience. I failed, succeed and being scammed by some greedy people. Bad experience didn't give me reason to give up but to push through. I learned and still learning. 

Edited by manny
letter size
  • +1 1

I joined this forum last week because my classmates help me to earn money but I know the term crypto currency last year 2018 because bitcoin is popular that time.

4 minutes ago, hina said:

Im new on crypto sine i join crypto in 2019 and now its mine learning process i learn about trading or crypto or wallets or xchangers or coin as well or tradings so i have no idea im just student of crypto man.

You took the right decession by chosing cryptotalk in your learning stage. Please don't invest a large amount here before learning a lot about crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Just like 53 mins ago, because before i join crypto, because i read or i browse and study about crypto before i join it, 2 weeks before i join crypto. I heard a lot from it, so i got interested. 

I've been here last 2 weeks of November but unfortunately, my account was banned because me and my friends had the same IP address which is prohibited. Now, i am starting all over again. Still it is getting fun for me because i can expand my critique and also learn knowledgeable thing from different person and members. I also give my biggest credit to rhe moderator because i can now get my first payment by Sunday! Thanks a lot!

• +1 1

On 23/10/2019 at 17.52, cryptobunch said:

how long have you been in crypto? and can you tell us why and how do you know about crypto?

On 23/10/2019 at 17.52, cryptobunch said:

🙂

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for one year. My very good cousin invited me to follow him and then enrolled me in multi-level marketing, bitcoin and doge. Then I studied this field a little and I remained in it, but in Bitcoin, at first it was very difficult to do then over time I was able to do it with hard work.span widget

• +1 1

i  know about crypto currency assets in facebook 2 years ago today. We wish to earn our bitcoin. I have invested money in various fake sites and am lost. However, I had the courage so I started trading later and earn better from here

Even though they are green on coinmarketcap mostly, they didn't actually recover yet.I guess trading isn't something working out well, especially lately. I remember this awesome time before last summer when most of coins kept growing and it was really easy to invest and get some profit. After Chinese bans a lot of things changed including huge drops in prices of almost all altcoins.

• +1 1

i have been on crypto for about a month now. i am enjoying it... and i hope i can stay long here so that i can contribute and learn a lot of information about bitcoin. 

I can't control my emotions thats why I don' t have yet that much earnings. Ive learn from my mistake, currently i am still holding coin and wait for the right time to sell. Hope that my profit able to cope with my losses.

I am currently new here in crypto world. I don't have some experiences about trading, gambling, and etc. What i'm doing here are just pay per post that's all for now and i hope i can do more than that so i can earn huge amount of money. My friends became rich because of crypto and they invited me here to became rich too, soon. 

• +1 1

I know that crypto has been around for quite a long time but I joined to find income from crypto in 2017 where at that time I started by doing captcha and was given XRB reward coins which are now successful and turned into NANO

The most important lesson i learned is that if you are in this game you must be very active and in touch with the latest news. I am in this game for almost 3 years. I`ve heard about bitcoin before but at the beginning of ethereum a friend of mine convinced me to buy some. It was a good move but at a point i almost lost everything. Thanks to xlm and etc i rised back and i think that after all this time i still have to learn.

• +1 1

This is by far one of the most exciting and humbling experience i had.I have only been around the crypto world for like less than 5 months and those are  amazing months. In those months, i have learned a lot and i am still learning up to now. I don't know much about fhe crypto world yet but i am willing to know more.

• +2 1

Well as for me, it is very user-friendly, I really find it very easy to make transaction through bitcoin. Just learn the basics and your good to go. Besides, with todays advancement, the technology has improved a lot and with those improvements it made it more user-friendly and convenient.

• +1 1

I had a lot of years and I hold some Bitcoin that I have sold between last price increase. as possible, I may be more likely than me smarter and more resilient so that is why I often say clearly to keep you

I enter now but i only started with low balance because i don't have much money to used. But i guess i can learn so much here and maybe can earn big too.I'm just a new comer here at crypto market. I did not intend to enter the trading market because i don't have any experience in trading but when i saw the potential of earning big.

• +1 1

just about these few months, i'm new in the world of cryptocurrency, i'm interested in bitcoin, that's what makes me want to join and look for experience in this forum, i collect bitcoin from bounty and airdrop and i enjoy it.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:10 PM, benithomasha said:

6 years now LOL and still not a crypto whale can you image this! There were times when i could have held on to my coin when bitcoin was going to the moon but here I'm. POOR

I have been in crypto for about two years. In here I am able to gain so much money and I am able to make my time and effort productive. I Can spend more time with my family and friends while earning and gaining so much money through cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I know crypto for about 2 years but I just joined about 6 months ago. Crypto really haven't done anything in my life yet since I just earned few from the other forum.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I know crypto best for trading but it has risk if you don,t know crypto knowledge. so you need at frist knowledge crypto from youtube and  you will get good profit