How long you have been in crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

33 minutes ago, Imran jameel said:

I am involved in crypto in 2017 and still continue. Its not matter how long we are in. The important thing is that what we learn and seek about crypto, Blockchain and about tradding. Can we become able to make crypto our primary source of income. 

i am aslo working from 2016 in crypto market and want to earn money by trading in crypto and mt dream is that i become rich by trading.this is my 4rth year in crypto market.

2 years experience in the crypto world. I am very happy to get to know crypto. I joined many sites and earn crypto. I also participated in various bounties and airdrops.

It has been about 5-6 years for me in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. My start was when I got to know bitcoin by chance while searching for work on the internet. I accidentally found profit talk sites with bitcoin. Hence my journey started with bitcoin.

Cryptosporidiosis is typically an acute short-term infection but can become severe and non-resolving in children and immunocompromised individuals. In humans, it remains in the lower intestine and may remain for up to five weeks.The parasite is transmitted by environmentally hardy microbial cysts (oocysts) that, once ingested, excyst in the small intestine and result in an infection of intestinal epithelial tissue.

21 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

I am in Crypto from long time ago . I had heard about crypto in 2016 from my friend and then I had started to involved with Crypto. Now I make trade with Bitcoin and invest in crypto.

if you really got in crypto back in 2016 then you will be rich by now, back then the price was so low and nobody expected it to go as high as 20k.

i have been in cryptocurrency in last 3 years.from that time to till now,cryptocurrency market is going down and down.but still i am positive on cryptocurrency, in 2020 bull run will come.

I bought some bitcoin in 2009. I hold for few months and sell with little profit. From that day to today i am using crypto. Overall i have 10 years experience in crypto market.

First time I know crypto is from social media, I see a friend facebook page and only see ads that I don't know about that. Try to reach him and find information and he work as bounty hunter. That really happen 2 years a go and I really regret this because so far I only use social media to get girl not income. Now here I am, keep struggle to get better life using crypto on the right track.

Three year ago I join crypto world. Now I know lot of things about this crypto. I earn a lot of profit in this crypto. I really love crypto world. Greatful to crypto.

I'm more than 4 years in crypto and a lot of things already did happen to my life and i'm very thankful to cryptos especially to bitcoin, i've also encounter many problems before but i'm still believe in cryptos.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

i am working in crypto market from more than 1 year.and it was a great experience..my friend najeeb who is a good trader introduced me to this crypto field.and now he is on a good postions ..he is having good trading skills.

Well i am beginner in crypto so i don't know well. But i am trying to gain knowledge by giving my more time in it than Usual. And i think in some days i will get pretty good knowledge about the crypto currency.

First time I know crypto is from gaming platform, they include bitcoin as alternative payment besides currency. After that I keep study about bitcoin and now become trader. Almost 3 years I stay with bitcoin and will continue until bitcoin market ended.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I am belonging this awesome field from last 3 to 4 years. I think in crypto world most of peoples entered due to searching online job of earnings. 

I first got in during the 2013 bubble of april I think, I remember seeing the name of bitcoin before that but I think I just passed and didn't do anything with it, but in april 2013 I seriously started to go for it and joined it, first thing first I was hitting ALL faucets available because I was thinking even if its just 1000 satoshi they are giving away when bitcoin is 10k that will be something, after that I created my own websites related to bitcoin and now I am basically doing nothing about it again but it has been a wild 6 years of ups and downs for sure.

I've been into crypto since December 2018. My officemate encouraged me to try it and recommended me to try some free faucet sites. The first faucet site I'd registered was coinpot from there I got interested. I would have earned a lot of satoshis if I was not greedy playing multiply BTC in freebitco.in.

Most users have learned about cryptocurrencies when they are looking for money online. I am also working on crypto for three years. I invested good but i was afraid of loosing money. Trading is very risky.

i am in crypto market since two or three years i join crypto market as suggestion of my friend and i am shocked when my friend show that how much he earn from this market . i also make good profit sometime .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I'm in the cryptocurrency not very long ago and there is not much time to spend on a PC but for 2 years I learned a lot and even managed to earn some money

Cryptocurrency is one of the things that have no future or the prospect of ending or stinging, because one of the reasons is that it does not rely on any class life science and technology or company because it is completely on a decentralization technologyIt is designed so that no particular central people or any type of organization can run it completely, which makes it look very good and that is why the project will be created through technology and they will never be destroyed till the worldIt is completely destroyed and besides it looks good, it has a lot more security in it than other normal currencies, its future is very bright