How long you have been in crypto? - Page 45 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

Hello to all my friends. So brother, it's been a few months and I haven't had much time on this forum. Because a few months ago I met a very old friend of mine who told me about how you can make money online, so I took this approach and it's been a few months and in a few months I Has learned a lot about digital currency. 

I joined the cryptotalk earlier this year,and I've heard about it from a friend if mine,at first I didn't believe it was legit,because I've seen many sites like that,and at the end will turn out to be fake site,but after several research I came to realise that the cryptotalk forum is legit and its not like all other site,so I suddenly developed the interest of joining, and here I am

Greetings All! Well I have starting my working into crypto world from last month. After learning all the basic of this platform right now I am able enough to share my experiences. I will keep my knowledge upgraded day by day.

• +2 1

I have been on Crypto about 2 to 3 months ago. As due to COVID-19 we all are struck to home. Government has implemented lock down in almost all the countries.  Same happened to ours and thats why I was free and bored at home.  One day I was talking to one of my friends then he told me that he had joined Crypto. He also invited me to join it it.  Then he told all the procedure regarding to it.  And after that I am here.  

• +1 1

Dear friend i am new in this work but my friend tells me more about crypto trading. Now i am thinking to make invest in yobit exchange 

.My friend is working from 1 year in this forum and he has got appropriate profit from investing money. I am also sure that i will also make good money from this platform. As far as i think it is also a best campaign for trading too,but first we have to get some experience and knowledge about it. 

in my country, the forex market was limited. I could not meet the limitation in forex, so I turned to crypto currency transactions. frankly I'm quite pleased to know bitcoini and crypto assets. Now when I look back I think it's a good thing.

• +2 1

I have been attached with this cryptotalk forum for the since last 2 weeks and i am really enjoying this platform . because it is the profitable site.

I am a beginner in cryptocurrencies I join Crypto world few month ago with the help of cryptotalk forum I learn new things related cryptocurrency trading because I get very valuable information in this forum I think every new person who enter in cryptocurrency world they must join this forum not for earning their main purpose must be learning

I think its been 2 months now and its a great experienced while doing working here . We are here in this forum for earning but we are also learning from this forum which is great experienced and good to be the part of this forum.

Well, I started working with bitcoin since 2017 and for almost four years in which I have seen a lot of potential in cryptocurrencies, each of them has had stages of crisis but at the same time there are very good stages

• +1 1

Well, in my experience I have been active in cryptocurrency since 2016. At initial times, I started my crypto career from PTC websites(ClickSense) where I used to watch ads, solve captchas, and often participate in surveys to earn money. Later I got involved in Steemit platform, and worked as a content writer, and also started my own blog, and on April 2020, I joined this cryptotalk website, and to date I have been working in this website continuously.

Only about two weeks ago, I loved this experience and learned a lot from it because of its benefits in the distant future of what will come to the world, so I will be ready to deal with those developments that will change the financial system in the world. The truth is I needed some money and this forum was an opportunity to fill my time with learning and working together.

I started with cryptocurrencies since last year, but I wasted a lot of time in taps and some fraudulent sites, so I decided to stay away, and this year my friend told me about the CryptoTalk forum and how he works on it and gets satoshis through writing and I started working again and increased my experience in this field by spending time  In the forum.

• +1 1

I started working with this coding and this forum since the beginning of this year and with great encouragement from my friends who have been working in this field for a long time, and I started getting profits from this forum.

• +1 1

I've only been staying in crypto just 1 month. I came here because of curiousity. My friend invite me to join here. He said that I can earn money by just posting. So I decided to join because of the money involve but later I realize that this platform is no doubt a golden opportunity to learn about Cryptocurrency.

Well, I have been in this forum for a short time, I have been a few months, but when it comes to working with virtual currencies, or cryptography, I have been for several years, I have been learning little by little, about this world of currencies, and I have been able to trade with any of them.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

Hello mates! I started in the world of crypto since 2012 in that year I knew BTC since there I am immersed in this digital world, now I practice I dedicate my time to the world of cryptocurrencies, I am currently a buyer and seller in my country, obviously I work with cryptocurrencies investing, Thank you so much.

@Riaz Hashmi Since 2012? So you've been in the crypto market for almost 10 years. I hope you are still holding a lot of BTC. Early entry will get you more BTC than new entrants because the price of BTC has increased dozens of times since 2012. Is crypto your main job now?

I started crypto a short time ago. One of my friends invited me to join this forum and learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and I also started trading and investing. I hope to be a successful investor.

• +2 1

I got started in the cryptocurrency business early this year, in fact I regret I'm late.
It started after I read about cryptocurrencies on a social media site and liked it, so I decided to start learning it.

Time is great, but the field deserves this time that I spent inside. I hope to get more experiences in order to benefit others, achieve my dreams, and help many

I joined this forum about a month ago. I heard about it from some friends. I learned to log in from them. Joining a forum like this is useful for developing a lot of information.

I recently entered this forum. I saw a lot of ads on Facebook about cryptocurrencies and how they evolved. I did research on Google, and then one of my friends advised me to enter here, and during this short time  i got valuable and useful information in this field.

• +1 1

I am still a beginner in this field, I joined this a few months ago when I read a post on Facebook explaining some information about cryptocurrencies and then I did a search and read more about Crypto and joined this forum

• +2 1

On 3/29/2021 at 1:16 PM, Elmerzx said:

Well, I started working with bitcoin since 2017 and for almost four years in which I have seen a lot of potential in cryptocurrencies, each of them has had stages of crisis but at the same time there are very good stages

@Elmerzx Hey, I too have been since that date and I have also suffered crises, I have obtained profits and losses, but I am not going to stop working with cryptocurrencies, because I have realized that they are a very good way to get out of poverty and improve my economy ,
I am sure that one day I will have the opportunity to earn a sufficient amount and be able to obtain the financial freedom that I desire so much.

My dear friend, I am new here, my presence here did not exceed more than a month, but the reason I entered the world of encryption is one of my friends who was working on this forum and tell me this work and here I am working, the world of coding is a fun and profitable world for money

• +2 1