How long you have been in crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I was just in crypto because I just knew him and was very loved right because I did not know crypto from the first because crypto was very useful for me.

Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency.i know about social media such as youtube,website.actually i had searched some earning tips then i know about this cryptoworld. I am using this since 2018,after that i started to know that how it work and after that i started my self income it is less but is sufficient for my pocket money.

Edited by Shubham

I have been doing crypto for a long time, since about 2015, I began to study crypto. Then he switched to investing in bitcoin and doing it. Profit brings me an investment in bitcoin. 

This was be best if you have a lot of knowledge about it..but if youre a firat timer ouch..you just need to watch youtube go ln google talk to people who are experience in this business..

We all became interested in crypto currencies to make money. Probably there is no more popular earnings on the Internet now than earnings on crypto currencies. I was looking for a job on the internet and came across cryptocurrencies. It's been 3 years since I've been working with cryptocurrencies. For these 3 years one regret that I did not sell all bitcoin when it cost 20k $

I am here in crypto for three years. when I first join I was not aware of security that's why I have lost some in first year. till now I have made much profit from crypto.

I bought some bitcin in 200. I hold that for few months and i sold my bitcoin with making of little profit. Then after price of bitcoin goes very high. Normally i have 10 years with crypto.

The first interest in knowing crypto is when a friend during a conversation conveys the idea of a crypto, starting from that he is interested in the crypto world. of course what people are generally looking for is an advantage. By doing so began to continue to explore knowledge about crypto. interested in crypto starting in 2018 until now

it’s just been three months and i hope i will stay here for as long as the crypto exist. this is so much fun and i gained a lot of knowledge in here.

After a friend told me about cryptocurrencies it was in 2016. I've been in the cryptworld ever since. First he collected coins from faucets, then bounties and drops and trades. Cryptocurrency is interesting and profitable

On 12/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, Shahadatbd said:

I am in crypto about four years ago . I don't know about cryptocurrency before my friend were told me about cryptocurrency first then I had started to invest in crypto. Now I make trade daily.

Did you immediately start with trading? there are most people who know crypto first through the faucet, including me. So I didn't know about trading at first. Only knew that coins could be exchanged for fiat currencies. I didn't call this trading because it was only a process of selling without ever buying

I have been in crypto for 3 years long.I have started work with crypto in 2016.I have learn and earn many things from crypto in last 3 years

Looking in your cryptocurrency economy for around twenty-four. A very good associate was going to join up everybody through multi-level marketing, Mcoin, prefer. The website has been trained in this unique particular field a tiny bit not to mention I just stood in the basket, exploiting Bitcoin, originally.

Well i joined here last November 2 this year and that was the first time i got my open in the crypto industry. Thanks to my friend who introduced this to me, now i am earning a little amount of money while i am at home and i really enjoying to share my thoughts and opinions on different topics posted here.

I am newbie in crypto and I have joined here on 22 December2019. I fell very much comfortable in crypto .I have learned many things from it .I also earn from here.

Well, I start to explore and discover crypto world in year 2016 which is very great experience for me because I got to learn new things and along with learning I'm earning my own money that helps my parents and myself in school expenses so right now it is three years since I joined and its a little bit of experience but those three years are not a waste because I now gathered useful knowledge for me to earn in different ways in crypto.

14 minutes ago, Saif588 said:

I am newbie in crypto and I have joined here on 22 December2019. I fell very much comfortable in crypto .I have learned many things from it .I also earn from here.

wow are you serious? did you join the forum on December 22 or did you know crypto on that date? very interesting if you know crypto a few days ago and can directly join this forum

im crypto currencies since 3 years on of my friend telled me to send me money trouogh bitcoin i purchased bitcoin first time earn gained some knowledge in youtube

On 10/25/2019 at 11:28 AM, zenzero said:

i had already heard of bitcoin since 2009 but unfortunately i didn't buy it at the time, i participate in the various bounty and write on various forums since 2017

You have a good opportunity if you if you enjoy it!

I tried this for a whole year but due to some unrelated instances, I quit. But I still mange to comeback from the scratch and just like the first time, it is challenging but a very worthy part of my life.

I bought some bitcoin in 2009 when the value of one bitvoin is around $2500. I hold that coin for few months and i sell it. I have more than nine years experience with crypto. I love crypto platform.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I joined recently in the crypto world and it's been a week now since I joined. I joined crypto because I want to invest money and my friends suggest crypto. My friends said that crypto helps them in investing their money and also for their expenses crypto helped them.

20 hours ago, Saif588 said:

Ive been in crypto for 5years,it helps me alot especially in my financial needs,and even though i do trading i still join some free faucets and like this to earn more,and though i have lots of experience now,i am still learning in this site.