New Opera Browser with crypto wallet - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

New Opera Browser with crypto wallet

I think opera is one of the finest renewed and reputed browser. When we compare with google chrome and Mozilla firefox it is also a reputated browser. It will make a great impact when the above mentioned update will happen on opera. Thus people also start interested on trading and helps in the development of it. Thus it would be reqlly helpful. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

I don't use Opera but I may try this as I want to help efforts of adoption of cryptocurrency. Maybe it will not be hard for Opera developers to create an additional crypto wallet in the browser but it was something we have to thank them anyway as it helps in its part.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Opera is a great browser and I use it very often. It is my selected browser because of speed stability and many good options. I haven't used the wallet but from what I know it is given for the mobile browser as I tried before and it wanted to download it to my phone and scan then a qr code to operate it.

• +1 1

It is considered a good step from a popular browser like Opera browser, but the safety point remains, and we wonder if this wallet will be safe?
But it does attract all the other encryption features that I see in the browser

I have read that opera has an integrated wallet service for cryptocurrencies. I don't think you should be worried about it since it has been tested and is secure. In fact it is up for a long time and I haven't read about any problems.

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

I have read that opera has an integrated wallet service for cryptocurrencies. I don't think you should be worried about it since it has been tested and is secure. In fact it is up for a long time and I haven't read about any problems.

Opera is my favorite browser and this feature will make it more adorable by crypto community members since it allows them to use it in crypto related activities

Some see it as safe and some see it as a risk, and that I really don't want to try those wallets and the best wallets that have popularity and excellent ratings like coinbase.

I will not use it while it is in the trial period because I do not know anything about it, and maybe after years I will think about it and see its validity.

Well, as far as I am concerned -I am not trusting this kind of browsers with in-built crypto wallet. Maybe that sounds really cool if the browser also lets you to store cryptocurrency funds, but that not even a worth, just because I had installed brave browser previously, and even that has inbuilt crypto wallet and users are able to earn with brave by viewing advertisements, but the payments are just too low, and that's not even a worth for earning with browser or using it as a wallet for storing funds.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:55 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

From my android set I only use coinbase and atomic wallet and trust wallet. Which are save and good security. I don't use mobile browsers for crypto transactions. I use laptop with premium antivirus active 24 hours. I will never use any other browser except Mozilla Fire fox which have extension of Meta mask. I will not put my crypto assets in new update and face any kind of  hacking incident. 

I wouldn't risk my crypto in a mobile browser, these wallet will definitely be prone to vulnerable hackers within the opera mini browser itself

Now many software companies with outdated applications are looking to integrate encrypted preservation Or seeking to facilitate the use of cryptocurrencies through it, and this is what we saw with Brave Browser, which established a partnership with the Binance platform

Brave browser, and also there are several search engines that give cryptocurrencies in exchange for using them instead of Google We see cryptocurrencies as a magnet for users And it is considered a means of advertising now regardless of the market value of the type of currencies given.

• +4 1

I have heard of that and it sounds good as you can imagine many companies are concerned with crypto right now, big trusted companies which means that you and I were not wrong to join the cryptoworld.

Well it's a very good news for crypto currency users Because the Bitcoin and crypto currencies are moving from many investment sites companies to the world of browsers. And it's may be introduced to other  members about the browser.

Opera's Web 3 initiative

In December 2018, Opera became the first major browser to include a native Crypto Wallet and Web 3 explorer. These new features let people make transactions and interact with the blockchain-based internet of the future, also known as Web 3.

I think that was my biggest concern i believe that it is very important for every crypto user. Opera is a famous browser almost people use this app. Our amount safe in this wallet. I hope it will be available in every smart phone soon.

• +1 1

there are all the compnies that are doing same on the personal level because they want the people to use their services so the Opera has done one of these things which is I think a good step.

Opera for me is one of the best browsers, not only because of its data savings and speed, but also because it supports the world of cryptocurrencies and video games a lot and this is a good support for the entire community that supports these types of events.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:55 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

Opera has been online for many years offering a great browser even for mobile phones, so I do not think it is unsafe to store our money in cryptocurrencies in its new browser, but of course I leave it to your own decision friend.

Hey mate, thanks for your post before that I not have a any idea about  this wallet, so my friend please stay safe this kind of wallet because those wallet are not safe for our crypto coin because this wallet are very easy to hack. In this crypto world their are many safe wallet are their please use those wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I donot see any huge utilization of cryptographic money wallet browser.we can utilize ordinary wallet both of trade or applications to store our cryptocurrency.who realize that drama can't take our cryptos.so I could never recommend to utilize program wallet.

That's  good for opera to have crypto features, wallets and other needed features that will promote using cryptocurrency like brave browser that gives bat for using the browser which we can earn some amount of cryptocurrency by using browsers. 

Really this feature is very good for crypto lovers because we can search about crypto industry at any time related to every topic,opera application is best one in this industry that is more faster than other applications,i hoop that crypto industry will be best of one all over the world globally in coming days.

• +5 1

Many thanks for adding this feature.

Opera browser is a very good browser.It works very fast .

And the crypto wallet is also a great wallet .In it you You can keep your money without any danger .Now with the combination of these two, you can make your money more secure and easy accessable.

Just love it.

• +1 1