I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

50 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Good point. There is no use of fundamental analysis for very long term if crypto's future is not certain. This hsould in mind of people.

This is very iinteresting, as everyone thinking in long term investments is necessarily betting on crypto success as a fact... and although I also agree that crypto is going to succeed (most of my investments are long term), there might be so many changes before that happens....

It is important to have both... some longer terms investments and some trades, and get profit from both regularly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, benithomasha said:

I see now you're not regretting for not selling, but i'm guessing right now you're thinking about selling, If yest then i say do not good news are coming soon.

Wow you read my mind, actually i have already sold few minutes ago before i saw this reply, but i will buy soon, i put my faith in you.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:59 AM, HammadAli said:

Support is the collection of buy orders at a certain price point. Like it there is 200000 USDT buy order at 9300 USDT price then it is called as Support. Support is something which will not allow BTC to fall below 9300 USDT. Resistance is opposite of it where there are sell orders which do not allow coin to go up. If there are very much sell orders on price of 9500 USDT then we can say this is the resistance for BTC.

So I'm gonna try to briefly how i understood you; let say bitcoin is prices at 10000, When people are placing orders to by bitcoin at 11000 that's what's called support meaning bitcoin can not fall under 10000, I'm i right?

31 minutes ago, Bae said:

You want to try to see if it will work for you. I just hope your faith will guide you through. 

Actually now that i have sold i will be so happy if bitcoin goes down. so when i buy i know I'm sure to get another profit on rise.

14 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

When BTC is at 10000 USD then you cannot put buy order at 11000 USD. Buy order should be equal or less than the current market price.

Ah sorry, that's exactly what i meant. So that means the support is the by order that is common for many traders orders right.

3 hours ago, eXtremal said:

seems to be experiencing a decline and this is just my feeling my prediction maybe crypto friends there who think will go up can you please explain the reason heheh thanks

People are currently buying more coins preparing for the coming bull run in 2020, so the buying process itself will increase the price of bitcoin.

3 hours ago, eXtremal said:

seems to be experiencing a decline and this is just my feeling my prediction maybe crypto friends there who think will go up can you please explain the reason heheh thanks

The movement of every traded asset is never a straight line, market force - demand and supply, makes it to move up and down, depending on which is stronger. As we are drawing near to the end of the year, trading activities are going to be on the increase and that would increase demand and also price before the year runs out.

6 hours ago, phamhung123 said:

It's nice to you and me. I sold all the money I had yesterday but today I think I will buy it because I think it will go up to $ 9300 where the week

I do not thin so, it think it will go down to 8k plain and try to create a support level there and it is gonna take sometime to recover back to 9k

On 10/26/2019 at 6:53 PM, ajizz said:

I think you give good advice man.
don't sell bitcoin at this time.
Today's rise in bitcoin to $ 9300 will continue to $ 16,000 by the end of this month, I confirmed to the pump team if this is true.

It past the end of October and the price of bitcoin did not reach over $16.000 so you should definitely not follow that pump team you are talking about because you are going to lose money

There will be a drop in the price of bitcoin and I think it is because the whales are manipulating the market and this is for profit

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

I think this will go up. And you should buy a lot of bitcoin. So that when the price of bitcoin. Goes up. You will have a lot of profit. You should just have patience. On waiting to

I think selling now is not the right time, buying bitcoin is the best option now because it's price now is low value. once you buy, holding is the best option for btc. because soon this coming years i think bitcoin value will be much more higher. 

2 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I think this will go up. And you should buy a lot of bitcoin. So that when the price of bitcoin. Goes up. You will have a lot of profit. You should just have patience. On waiting to

The price keeps on wavering right now it is 8,471.60 and the worse part is that all the top coins are moving down, it is obvious that the price is not gonna go up anytime soon.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

The price keeps on wavering right now it is 8,471.60 and the worse part is that all the top coins are moving down, it is obvious that the price is not gonna go up anytime soon.

But I am positive. And optimistic. That it will eventually rise again. Just be patient. And do not panic. We can hold our coins a lot more longer. 

25 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

But I am positive. And optimistic. That it will eventually rise again. Just be patient. And do not panic. We can hold our coins a lot more longer. 

But patient depends on social status of people, some trade everyday to afford daily basics needs and others holds because they have spared some money to cover those basic needs, so as a low life status, I'm looking for a fast way to hold and earn quickly.

I think that you shouldn`t become sad. Crypto market is volatile and there good and bad times, I think, that price will oincrease very soon and reach 12-13k$, so you will even get profit 

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

But patient depends on social status of people, some trade everyday to afford daily basics needs and others holds because they have spared some money to cover those basic needs, so as a low life status, I'm looking for a fast way to hold and earn quickly.

You cannot force the market to move. If you don't have patience in trading and let your emotions to make your decision you will loss some of your money. But if you need it on your daily need. You should not trade. You should trade what you can afford to loose. And you should have other source of income aside from trading. Because even if you are so good in trading there are things that you cannot control. And sometime you loose some. 

The price of bitcoin really began to fall rapidly, even I lost a lot of my savings because of this. It seems to me that this fall will not last long, and somewhere in December the rate will return to the place of about 12 thousand dollars, I hope.)

2 hours ago, jore1 said:

I don't think they are going down right now but they are going down slightly but that doesn't make us see it will go down any more we trust and wait for it to go up to $ 9k6 and sell it

I have no idea why you quoted my reply but it came in another language, it happened like this before, maybe a bug. anyway I hope you're right and soon it goes up.

5 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

You cannot force the market to move. If you don't have patience in trading and let your emotions to make your decision you will loss some of your money. But if you need it on your daily need. You should not trade. You should trade what you can afford to loose. And you should have other source of income aside from trading. Because even if you are so good in trading there are things that you cannot control. And sometime you loose some. 

I'm a developer/programmer mostly juts writing codes, but I'm a crypto geek as well juts not very deep when comes to trading.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I'm a developer/programmer mostly juts writing codes, but I'm a crypto geek as well juts not very deep when comes to trading.

When it comes to trading you don't have to be a programmer or a developer. You should be a good analyser or good at analyzing the market so that you can make profitable decisions and you won't be bust. 

I think it is always best to get a profit when you are already in profit don't be greedy because it will surely cause you a loss in the long term.

When you feel bitcoin will fall then you have the right to sell and buy again below, but if you are late making a sale then don't sell it because you will regret it because bitcoin will soon rise again

12 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

When it comes to trading you don't have to be a programmer or a developer. You should be a good analyser or good at analyzing the market so that you can make profitable decisions and you won't be bust. 

I'm not saying that i'm a programmer so it is nit hard for me to trade. I was juts saying i'm a progammer as my full time job and that i want to do trading as part time job.

Just now, bumpsives said:

Sо yоu way better chеck it out, thе bitcoin's purсhase feе pumps up yet аgаin. Yоu'rе no longеr late tо оffеr yоur bitcoin sinсе it pumping and is persistеntly pumping timе to timе.

But right now, 20 November, the price of bitcoin keeps going down. I think it is going to touch 7k, right now it is at 8.1k, this is not good.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I'm not saying that i'm a programmer so it is nit hard for me to trade. I was juts saying i'm a progammer as my full time job and that i want to do trading as part time job.

That is good. I think you can easily cope up about the ways to do on trading. And you can easily analyse the market. Because programmers are good in analysis. And they usually have IQ because it is hard to make programs. You need to think a lot to make the program run. I salute to you. And also programmers have quite large salary. 

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

That is nice  I think you will be productive with that. Just be patient on trading some times it is so long before the prices go up. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• FinchPay is a crypto on-ramp and off-ramp service, which lets users purchase and sell cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies. Users can choose between the following payment methods: Visa and MasterCard bank card and multiple alternative payment methods for different GEOs. The list of crypto assets for purchase and sale is always expanding, and now we support all main cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, USDT etc. FinchPay provides full disclosure on the exchange rates and the service fee, making the terms of transactions fully transparent. FinchPay is a flagship product by Vilnius-based UAB Finch Technologies. The company is registered as a Virtual Asset Service Provider in accordance with Lithuanian and EU regulations. The customer registration and AML/KYC verification is a one-time procedure which only takes a few minutes. The global FinchPay platform is available in more than 100 countries. For business clients, FinchPay offers B2B and B2B2C solutions and provides their partners with API for integration of their gateway into various crypto and financial products. 24/7 customer support service and refined transaction flow ensure optimal user experience even for first-timers. Both retail and corporate clients will enjoy the reliability, convenience, and simplicity of FinchPay. Customers about us Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/finchpay.io How to reach us? FinchPay official website: https://finchpay.io Telegram: @finchpay_sales Email: sales@finchpay.io  LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/finchpay/
    • Forex and Cryptocurrency Forecast for April 29 - May 3, 2024 EUR/USD: Inflation Persists, US GDP Growth Slows   The US economy remains the most powerful on the planet. Moreover, its share of global GDP has reached a nearly two-decade high of 26.3%. According to the IMF, from 2018, the European Union's share decreased by 1.4%, Japan's by 2.1%, while the United States increased by 2.3%. China's GDP is 64% of the American figure, down from 67% five years ago. As a result, the dollar remains the undisputed leader among G10 currencies, with no contenders for its throne in the foreseeable future. The strength of the national economy, coupled with a robust labour market, allows the Federal Reserve to focus on combating inflation, aiming to reduce it to the target 2.0%. According to Jerome Powell, head of the US Central Bank, easing monetary policy under current conditions would have far more negative consequences for the economy than maintaining it tight over a long period. Against this backdrop, the likelihood of a dollar interest rate cut at the Fed's June meeting, according to the FedWatch Tool, fell to 15%. Market participants believe that, at best, a decision to change the current policy may be taken in September. Some economists, including analysts from Morgan Stanley and Societe Generale, even suggest that the Fed may delay the first rate cut until early 2025. Such forecasts led to the US currency rising to five-month highs in mid-April against the euro, British pound, Australian, and New Zealand dollars, with USD/JPY once again reaching a 34-year price record and the DXY index climbing to 106.42.   However, that was in mid-April. For the last ten days of the month, the DXY was under bearish pressure, pushing EUR/USD upward. Jerome Powell stated that decisions on rate cuts are not made in advance but depend entirely on macroeconomic statistics. The statistics released in the last few days looked ambiguous, causing doubts that the US economy could maintain its previous positive dynamics. Tuesday's statistics on April 23, regarding US business activity and core durable goods orders, disappointed investors. Preliminary data from S&P Global showed that the Business Activity Index (PMI) in the US services sector unexpectedly fell from 51.7 to 50.9 points. The manufacturing sector's indicators were even worse, where the PMI crossed the threshold, separating progress from regression. In April, this indicator fell from 51.9 to 49.9 (forecast 52.0). These data alone are not as significant as labor market or inflation reports, but two days later, on April 25, they were supplemented by equally disappointing US GDP data. The preliminary estimate showed that US economic growth in Q1 was only 1.6%, lower than the forecast 2.5% and previous 3.4%. Compared to the same quarter in 2023, GDP growth decreased from 3.1% to 3.0%. Against this backdrop, the DXY, and with it EUR/USD, underwent a correction, with the pair rising to 1.0752.     It should be recalled that the US inflation data released on April 10 showed that the Consumer Price Index (CPI) reached 3.5% year-on-year, the highest in six months. On Friday, April 26, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that inflation measured by the change in the Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index in March rose to 2.7% (year-on-year). The core PCE, which excludes volatile food and energy prices, instead of the expected decrease to 2.6%, remained at the previous level of 2.8%. Thus, on the one hand, we see that inflation is resistant and does not want to go down, and on the other hand, we observe a slowdown in GDP growth.   According to our forecasts, faced with such a crossroads, the Fed will still not deviate from its previous path and will choose to fight price growth. Moreover, the decrease in GDP in Q1 should not overly alarm the regulator, as the US economy had been expanding at 2% and more for seven consecutive quarters, despite the aggressively tight monetary policy of the Fed. Moreover, recent labor market data looks very positive. The number of initial unemployment claims decreased from 212K to 207K (forecast 214K) – a minimum since February.   On Tuesday, April 23, the same day as in the US, preliminary data on business activity came out from the other side of the Atlantic. In Germany, the Manufacturing PMI rose from 41.9 to 42.2, and in the services sector – from 50.1 to 53.3, the Composite Index – from 47.7 to 50.5. Regarding the Eurozone as a whole, a positive dynamic was also noted. Thus, the Business Activity Index in the services sector rose from 51.5 to 52.9 points, the Composite Index from 50.3 to 51.4. The exception was the Manufacturing PMI (a decrease from 46.1 to 45.6). As for forecasts about the start of easing monetary policy by the European Central Bank, the emphasis is still on June. This was once again confirmed by the president of the German Bundesbank and a member of the ECB's Governing Council, Joachim Nagel, who stated on April 24 that a rate cut in June does not necessarily imply a series of rate cuts. In other words, in June – yes, there will be a cut, what happens next – is still unknown.   All of the above indicates that the fundamental indicators are still on the side of the dollar. The EUR/USD correction is likely to be limited and will not be powerful or prolonged. Last week, the pair closed at 1.0692. According to economists from the Singapore-based United Overseas Bank, it is unlikely to have the strength to break through the resistance at 1.0765. As for the forecast for the near future, as of the evening of April 26, 50% of experts expect the dollar to strengthen, 35% – its weakening, the remaining 15% maintained neutrality. Among the trend indicators on D1, 65% are on the side of the bears, 35% – are coloured green. Among the oscillators, a third are on the side of the bears, a third – on the side of the greens, and a third – are painted in neutral gray. The nearest support for the pair is located in the zone of 1.0680, then 1.0600-1.0620, 1.0560, 1.0495-1.0515, 1.0450, 1.0375, 1.0255, 1.0130, 1.0000. Resistance zones are located in the areas of 1.0710-1.0725, 1.0740-1.0750, 1.0795-1.0805, 1.0865, 1.0895-1.0925, 1.0965-1.0980, 1.1015, 1.1050, 1.1100-1.1140.    The coming week promises to be quite turbulent and volatile as it is filled with various important events. On Monday, April 29, preliminary data on consumer inflation (CPI) in Germany will be released. The next day, another batch of German statistics will be released, including GDP and retail sales figures. On the same day, we will learn the preliminary volume of GDP and the level of inflation in the Eurozone as a whole. On Wednesday, May 1, Germany and many other EU countries will have a holiday – Labor Day. However, the United States will continue to work on this day. First, the ADP report on employment levels in the private sector of the country and indicators of business activity in the manufacturing sector will be published. The most important event will undoubtedly be the meeting of the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) of the US Federal Reserve on Wednesday, May 1, and the subsequent press conference of the management of this regulator. In addition, on Friday, May 3, we traditionally await another batch of very important statistics from the American labor market, including the unemployment rate and the number of new jobs created outside the agricultural sector (NFP), as well as revised data on business activity (PMI) in the US services sector.   GBP/USD: US PCE Hindered the Strengthening of the Pound   The preliminary statistics on business activity in the United Kingdom released on Tuesday, April 23, were mixed. The PMI in the manufacturing sector of the country crossed from above to below the growth/fall boundary, and with a forecast and previous value of 50.3 points, it actually fell to 48.7. In the UK services sector, on the other hand, there was growth in April – the indicator rose from 53.1 to 54.9 (market expectations 53.0). As a result, the Composite PMI reached 54.0 (52.8 a month earlier). However, all these figures did not attract much attention from investors.   On April 22, GBP/USD fell to 1.2300. The bulls on the pair took advantage of the dollar's overbought condition to return it to the lower boundary of the medium-term corridor of 1.2500-1.2800 in which it had been moving since the end of November last year. However, they did not have enough strength to consolidate within the corridor. The two-week maximum was recorded at 1.2540, after which, pushed by US PCE, the pair went down again and ended the five-day period at 1.2492.   According to specialists from United Overseas Bank, as long as the support at 1.2420 is not broken, there is still a possibility of the pound breaking through the 1.2530 mark. The next resistance, according to them, is at 1.2580. The median forecast of analysts regarding the behaviour of GBP/USD in the near future looks maximally uncertain: 20% voted for the movement of the pair to the south, the same amount – to the north, and the majority (60%) simply shrugged their shoulders. As for technical analysis, the trend indicators on D1 point south 65% and 35% look north. Among the oscillators, the picture is mixed: 25% recommend selling, 25% – buying, and 50% are in the neutral zone. In case of further decline of the pair, it will encounter support levels and zones at 1.2450, 1.2400-1.2420, 1.2300-1.2330, 1.2185-1.2210, 1.2110, 1.2035-1.2070, 1.1960, and 1.1840. In case of growth, the pair will encounter resistance at levels 1.2530-1.2540, 1.2575-1.2610, 1.2695-1.2710, 1.2755-1.2775, 1.2800-1.2820, 1.2885-1.2900.   No significant statistics on the state of the UK economy are planned for the week.   USD/JPY: Reached the Moon, Next Target – Mars?     We called the previous review "Higher and Higher". Now, it is worth asking at what altitude will this flight into space end? When will the Bank of Japan (BoJ) finally decide on a radical change in its monetary policy?   At the meeting on April 26, the members of the Japanese Central Bank unanimously decided to keep the key interest rate at the previous level of 0.0-0.1%. Moreover, the regulator removed from the statement the reference that it is currently buying JGB bonds for about 6 trillion yen per month. The statement after the meeting states that "the prospects for the development of the economy and prices in Japan are extremely uncertain," "if inflation rises, the Bank of Japan will likely change the degree of easing of monetary policy," however, "it is expected that the eased monetary policy will be maintained for some time."   The market predictably reacted to such decisions of the Japanese Central Bank with another Japanese candle on the chart of the USD/JPY pair. The maximum was recorded at 158.35, which corresponds to the peak values of 1990. There were no currency interventions to save the national currency, which many market participants feared. Recall that strategists from the Dutch Rabobank called the level of 155.00 critical for the start of such interventions by the Ministry of Finance of Japan. The same mark was called by 16 out of 21 economists surveyed by Reuters. The rest predicted such actions at levels of 156.00 (2 respondents), 157.00 (1), and 158.00 (2). USD/JPY has long exceeded the levels at which the intervention took place in October 2022 and where the market turned around about a year later. It now seems that 158.00 is not the limit. Perhaps it is worth raising the forecast bar to 160.00? Or immediately to 200.00?   USD/JPY ended the past week at 158.32. The forecast of analysts regarding the near future of the pair looks as follows: fear of currency interventions still prevails over 60% of them, while the remaining 40% are waiting for the continuation of the flight to Mars. Technical analysis tools clearly have no concerns about interventions. Therefore, all 100% of trend indicators and oscillators on D1 point north, although a third of the latter are in the overbought zone. The nearest support level is located in the area of 156.25, then 153.90-154.30, 153.10, 151.00, 149.70-150.00, 148.40, 147.30-147.60, 146.50. And it is practically impossible to determine resistance levels. We only note the reversal maximum of April 1990, 160.30, although this target is quite conditional.   No significant events regarding the state of the Japanese economy are expected in the coming week. Moreover, traders should keep in mind that Monday and Friday in Japan are holidays: April 29, the country celebrates the birthday of Hirohito (Emperor Showa), May 3 – Constitution Day.   CRYPTOCURRENCIES: Where Will Bitcoin Fall?   As expected, the fourth halving took place in the bitcoin network at block #840000 on April 20. The reward for finding a block was reduced from 6.25 BTC to 3.125 BTC. Recall that halving is a halving of the reward size for miners for adding a new block to the bitcoin blockchain. This event is embedded in the code of the first cryptocurrency and occurs every 210,000 blocks – until the moment when the mining of 21 million coins (presumably in 2040) ends the emission of cryptocurrency. It should be noted that the fourth halving will provide for the mining of approximately 95% of the entire bitcoin emission, about 99% of all coins will be mined by 2033-2036. Then, the emission will gradually move towards zero.   In the previous review, we promised to tell how the market would react to this important event. We promised – we report: the market reaction is close to zero. For several days after the halving, there was no growth in volatility. The price of bitcoin slowly and lazily moved first upward, reaching $67,269 on April 23, and then returned to where it began its weekly journey: to the $64,000 zone. It seems that market participants froze in anticipation of who would be the first to start buying or, conversely, selling the main cryptocurrency massively.   According to experts from Bitfinex, the post-halving supply restriction stabilizes the price of the first cryptocurrency and may contribute to its growth. "The reduction in the pace of bitcoin issuance after halving, which will amount to $30-40 million per day, contrasts sharply with the daily net inflow of $150 million into spot ETFs. This emphasizes a significant demand and supply imbalance, which may contribute to further price growth," stated the Bitfinex report.   However, analysts from QCP Capital believe that bitcoin optimists will have to wait at least two months before assessing the effect of the past fourth halving. "The spot price grew exponentially only 50-100 days after each of the three previous halvings. If this pattern repeats this time, bitcoin bulls still have weeks to create a larger long position," their report stated.   Anthony Pompliano, the founder of the venture company Pomp Investments, believes that within 12-18 months, the coin is expected to grow to $100,000, with chances of reaching $150,000-200,000. However, before moving to a bull rally, BTC/USD, in his opinion, is waiting for a correction down. At the same time, Pompliano believes that the price will not fall below $50,000. "I think we have already crossed this Rubicon," – he wrote.   The possible upcoming decline of the main cryptocurrency is probably a topic currently much more discussed than its subsequent growth. Many agree that bitcoin coins will appreciate in the long term. But how will quotes behave in the more foreseeable future? Fidelity Digital Assets, the leading issuer of one of the spot BTC ETFs, has already revised its medium-term forecast for bitcoin from positive to neutral. The reason for abandoning optimistic sentiments is several worrying trends in the crypto market. Fidelity analysts noted the growing interest in selling from long-term hodlers. Among them, there is currently a large percentage of profitable addresses, as noted in the company's report. This means that holders may want to lock in profits and start selling BTC. On the other hand, on-chain data indicates that small investors, on the contrary, continue to accumulate the first cryptocurrency. Since the beginning of the year, the number of addresses on which BTC is stored for at least $1,000 has increased by 20% and reached a new historical maximum. "Such a trend may indicate the growing dissemination of bitcoin and its acceptance among 'average' users," – Fidelity noted.   Specialists from CryptoQuant examined the SOPR indicator readings for these categories of investors and made conclusions similar to those of their colleagues from Fidelity. Investments in Bitcoin by "new" whales (owners of coins "aged" less than 155 days) almost doubled the indicator of "old" large players (more than 155 days). At the same time, the increased value of the metric showed that the profits of the "old" hodlers significantly exceed the indicators of the "newcomers". And if the "old-timers" move to fix profits, this may lead to the formation of price peaks. An analysis of the current picture, according to CEO of CryptoQuant Ki Young Ju, also speaks of the need to exercise caution in anticipation of possible corrections and increased volatility.   Recall that earlier, specialists from JPMorgan noted that digital gold is in a state of overbought. And co-founder of CMCC Crest Willy Woo noted that if the price of the first cryptocurrency falls below the support level of short-term holders at $58,900, the market risks moving into a bearish phase.   As of the evening of Friday, April 26, the BTC/USD pair is trading in the region of $63,950. The total capitalization of the crypto market is $2.36 trillion ($2.32 trillion a week ago). The Bitcoin Fear & Greed Index remained in the Greed zone, although it rose from 66 to 70 points.   Finally, in conclusion of the review, our long-forgotten crypto-life-hacks column. It turns out that in order to become a crypto millionaire, it is enough to have a marker and a piece of paper. The possibility of such a way of enrichment was proven by Christian Langlois, also known as Bitcoin Sign Guy. This guy made headlines in many news outlets after showing a notebook sheet with the inscription "Buy Bitcoin" behind the back of the Chair of the Federal Reserve System Janet Yellen. At that moment, the head of the Fed was giving testimony about the state of the US economy. This image instantly spread across the network and became one of the symbols of the emerging crypto industry.   For his misdemeanour, the 22-year-old intern Langlois was disgracefully expelled from the hearings. But after this episode was shown on television, enthusiasts sent 7 BTC to his crypto wallet to thank the guy for his bold move. Four years ago, Christian sold 21 copies of the "cult" sheet at an average price of 0.8 BTC, earning another 16.8 BTC. Thus, his total earnings reached 23.8 BTC, which is more than $1.5 million at the current exchange rate. And a few weeks ago, Langlois was offered another 5 bitcoins for the original, but he refused to sell the sheet. Nevertheless, Christian liked the idea of further monetizing the self-created object of "artistic and historical heritage", and he decided to sell it at an auction, directing the proceeds to finance his startup Tirrel Corp. On April 25, 2024, the auction house Scarce.City reported that the lot, which became a popular meme, was sold for 16 BTC (more than $1 million). NordFX Analytical Group   Notice: These materials are not investment recommendations or guidelines for working in financial markets and are intended for informational purposes only. Trading in financial markets is risky and can result in a complete loss of deposited funds.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/ 
    • С радостью сообщаем, что мы добавлены на мониторинг OKchanger Контакты: Наш сайт - https://bitkovskiy.io/ Почта - bitkovskiy.change@gmail.com Telegram - https://t.me/Bitkovskiy_exchange
    • там автоматом, вроде, должно. при соблюдении нужных пунктов. что-то типа этого:     а еще у них есть пулы:     а ля американские горки вверх-вниз?
    • В России планируют запретить оборот криптовалют — депутаты назвали точную дату   Исключение авторы проекта предлагают сделать для майнеров, участников майнинг-пулов и «проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима». Участниками обращения криптовалют считаются российские или иностранные юрлица и их представительства, а также физические лица, находящиеся на территории страны не менее 183 суток в течение 12 следующих подряд месяцев (то есть полноценные российские налоговые резиденты). Законопроект предлагает запретить на территории страны любую рекламу самих криптовалют и рекламу организации обращения виртуальных монет. Сейчас в действующем законодательстве есть запрет на расчеты между физическими и/или юридическими лицами в криптовалютах, но нет запрета на «организацию обращения» в любом виде. Это обновленная редакция законопроекта № 237585-8, который появился в ноябре 2022 года и должен был отрегулировать майнинг. Тогда документ не прошел даже перовое чтение. В феврале 2024 года авторы законопроекта снова попытались дать ему ход, но 19 апреля комитет по финансовому рынку постановил отправить текст на доработку. В пятницу, 26 апреля, вечером новая версия появилась на столе у председателя Госдумы Вячеслава Володина. Авторами и прошлой, и новой версии законопроекта значится группа из 16 депутатов, в том числе достаточно статусных: председатель комитета по финансовому рынку Анатолий Аксаков, зампредседателя комитета Аркадий Свистунов, зампредседателя комитета по информационной политике Антон Горелкин, первый зампредседателя комитета по безопасности Андрей Луговой, бывший министр сельского хозяйства Алексей Гордеев и так далее. В начале апреля главный фронтмен законопроекта, Анатолий Аксаков, жаловался, что принять закон мешает «одно-единственное ведомство». И обещал, что проект точно станет законом в августе.
    • Приветствуем на страницах форума.   Рады сообщить - наша команда запускает проект по обмену криптовалюты на фиатные валюты разных банком и стран. Кто мы? - Мы команда, проверенных и надёжных сотрудников обменного пункта novobitex.com, мы накопили огромный опыт в финансовой индустрии. Работаем практически по всему миру. Наша команда выполнит ваши заявки на онлайн обмен валюты, без задержек. Регистрируйтесь и получайте привилегии в виде скидок и бонусов.   С нами удобно: Не выходя из дома, Не выходя из офиса, Отправляйте и получайте валюту. Вы можете использовать: Карты любого банка, Принимайте и отправляйте криптовалюты и фиатные валюты, Предоставляем мультивалютные услуги. Возраст не важен: Понятные обмены каждому, Доступные переводы близким, Возможно потребуется верификация по некоторым направлениям. С нами выгодно: Минимальные комиссии, Выполнение или возврат депозита 100%, Отличные курсы для обмена. Наличные: Переводите наличные в криптовалюту, Получайте наличные от продажи криптовалют, Выбирайте валюту и делайте заявку. Переводы в банк: Пополнение счёта в банке через нас, Перевод на счёт нужной вам компании через нас, Получение от вашей фирмы на наш счёт и конвертация в крипту.   Сайт в данный момент дорабатывается, будем благодарны за ваши комментарии. Всегда рады новым идеям и открыты к новым предложениям. С уважением команда novobitex Если возникнут вопросы или предложения, будем рады ответить. Пишите: support@novobitex.com Telegram  
    • Готовимся к получению 8-ми топовых Дропов!       • EigenLayer — крупнейший проект рестейкинга ETH• Base — L2-сеть от крупнейшей биржи США Coinbase• Scroll — любимая L2-сеть Виталика Бутерина• Linea — сеть от разработчиков Metamask• Puffer — один из крупнейших протоколов ликвидного стейкинга• Zircuit — L2-сеть с элементами ИИ• Elixir — модульная сеть для предоставления ликвидности• Zora — крупнейший кроссчейн NFT-протоколВсе эти проекты могут выпустить свои токены уже в этом году и раздать их сотням тысяч ранних пользователей.    Как на этом заработать?Получение любого Дропа работает по такой схеме:• Находите проект, который планирует раздать токены в будущем• Придумываете стратегию и совершаете транзакции• Ждете анонса Дропа и получаете бесплатные токены на десятки тысяч долларов
    • 27.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Спустя почти неделю после халвинга, Bitcoin Runes достигли важной вехи, а наблюдатели и участники обсуждают последствия нового стандарта.  По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне ( BTC ) заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в  блокчейне первой криптовалюты. Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели.    Данные о плате за руны | Источник: Dune Analytics, Кейси Родармор, тот же разработчик, что и протокола Ordinals, разработал Bitcoin Runes для улучшения стандарта BRC-20, который рекламируется для начальной загрузки defi в сети BTC.  Runes позволяет пользователям выполнять более эффективные транзакции и чеканить более оптимизированные токены на BTC, используя формат BTC UTXO. Эта концепция была запущена во время халвинга и с тех пор стала источником активности в цепочке BTC.  По данным Bitcoin Wallet Unisat , пользователи отчеканили около 11 000 рун, что является рекордом участия в блокчейне, и резко увеличили комиссию за газ BTC вскоре после сокращения вдвое. Тем не менее, комиссии восстановились через несколько дней после четырехлетней смены кода Биткойна, в результате которой вознаграждение за майнинг блоков сократилось на 50%. Аналитики: Bitcoin Runes могут принести пользу сети в долгосрочной перспективе Изначально биткойн-руны, возникшие на блоке 840 000, вызвали рост транзакционных издержек BTC, но аналитики не ожидают, что этот эффект сохранится в долгосрочной перспективе. Исследователь биткойнов Джейд АРдиналс сказал, что дополнительная нагрузка на сеть BTC была вызвана только аспектом создания токена, также известным как чеканка.  Исследователь объяснил, что спекуляции вокруг рун спровоцировали массовую чеканку, добавив «искусственную» нагрузку на пространство блоков BTC. Аналитики полагают, что это давление утихнет, но утверждают, что стандарт Runes привлечет больше разработчиков к Биткойну.    Руны уже захватили часть активности в сети BTC. Панель управления Dune компании Crypto Koryo сообщила, что 25 апреля на токены Runes приходилось 45% всех транзакций биткойнов.
    • Уважаемые пользователи обменника obmenot.com! Рады сообщить вам об изменениях, которые мы внесли в наш сервис. Теперь верификация карты Сбербанка стала обязательной, однако мы также предоставляем возможность обмена без верификации. Для вашего удобства мы также внедрили автоматические направления обмена по популярным парам криптовалют, таким как Сбербанк — TRX, Сбербанк — ETH и Сбербанк — USDT ERC20. Это позволит вам быстро и удобно обменивать свои средства, в любое удобное время без участия оператора. Мы постоянно работаем над улучшением нашего сервиса и будем рады видеть вас среди наших клиентов. Если у вас возникнут вопросы или потребуется помощь, обращайтесь к нашей поддержке.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot