CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

I think they are both in a form of into each other, we may get paid through yobit, but the talk may be own by yobit just to promote the talk, since we get paid through yobit exchange, but I think it the moderators that can say answer this question best

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:42 AM, Pelanavreo said:

There are many people who offer investments with higher returns out there, I recommend always doing research before investing.
Make sure to buy altcoin that has a real product, this will make you more comfortable with the production targets that will be made by the developers.

Well said mate and to be sincere any member trying to embark on investment without proper knowledge i think is just preparing to lose some funds because it will not yield good results at last everything will be total waste of time.

@Bnance10 Obviously the daily earnings from this forum  can be used to buy other low valued coins which are enabled in investbox to earn our daily steady profits from what we invested since the investment box helps and goes to the accumulation of capital

On 12/29/2020 at 1:21 AM, Jessica john said:

@Bnance10 hi dear you have created a good topic as we know cryptotalk and yobit are inter linked as we do posts here on cryptotalk useful of them are counted on yobit and we get earning there and yobit investbox is a good opportunity to invest our earnings and get daily benefits

hey dear friend i will do agree with you that you have explained briefly that bothcryptotalk and yobit are inter linked we get earnings of our post on yobit there we can get all details of our earning

you are right there are many members who are here in the yobit exchange because of the forum and now they are earning and investing in the exchange and using it.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Yobit Investbox plays a very effective role in raising capital. We can deposit our earned money in the investbox and get a good amount of money in return.  Which will help us organize our capital.

Of course mate, it is no doubt that the Investbox is really a great feature of YoBit site. We can also invest our talktokens in 1% daily without any action. Same the token DLRS have 10% profit of your Investment which requires no action to do. Thank you for sharing it. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Wow, thank you for sharing this information about the investment box plan of youbit. Itbis the best forum i havve knwon so far and i have left all previous foums and i work in this forum only to provide and excellent service.       

Bro i like yobit exchange. And i also advice others to follow those people who exchange their money yobit exchange or invest. 

Investbox is really nice box of investment which help investors about capital. I try to invest in micro in future. I would learn and do this. 

once we use our daily limited in giving reputation we must wait of 24hrs from when it was given.This would be better than investing in my opinion because these currencies are likely to rise strongly.

Thank you for your informations about investing in yobit. As I am a junior member,I need to learn more about this forum and about yobit. The informations like this is very useful for juniors like me

Yobit Investbox plays a very effective role in increasing capital. We can deposit our earned money in the investment box and get a good amount of money in exchange.  That will help us organize the capital. With the Yobit platform, we can increase our daily income. We can invest our income on this platform and make more profits. We share our knowledge with cryptotots and make money.

This forum and yobit are all working hand in hand, most members in this forum are in yobit site, which through this forum campaign the yobit site become more popular and even have many users that are now using the site for trading, investment and the even dice. 

On 10/27/2019 at 11:03 PM, bliznec said:

Doge, it’s much nicer to invest on the Yobit exchange, which did it yesterday. In the future, I will consider the option and study the micro. 

The investment box helps and goes to the accumulation of capital for investors, which gives a huge plus exchange Yobit. 

well in the doge coin you will not get a lot of return if you invest few of them in the investbox you need to have  a lot of it in order to get good return from the investment on the doge as the return is point one percent per day or three percent per month.

I think I've answered this before and in my opinion if yobit and the very tedious and difficult tasks at the moment are more than what he told our robot to settle,Due to the campaign, Cryptotalk will have more members and the exchange will get more traders.  Although it is really more convenient for the forum because not everyone is guaranteed to exchange in yobit.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:35 PM, cnguchi said:

I use it to buy doge and invest in investbox because it's popular and the interest rate of 0.1% daily is too great. I buy doge everyday

you are doing already good thing but you can do even better if you learn any skill like the trading and for that you will be able to get some of the great revenue after learning and after making trades with the money you are earning from the forum.

I think that $ 3 profit is a very good thing, as it represents a supportive sum for many simple people, and the Crypto platform helps these people. I hope the Crypto platform continues to provide profit to its subscribers.

This might be a good plan to invest in the currencies You mentioned, but I personally prefer to collect the BTC or convert it to YO Token. This would be better than investing in my opinion because these currencies are likely to rise strongly.

• +2 1

The work is fantastic on this forum. I use it to swap the currencies I get because there are high fees for withdrawing certain currencies from them, such as Bitcoin. I've even attempted to invest in the site.

It is the best gathering I have known up until now and I have left all past discussions and I work in this discussion just to offer a magnificent support and you can utilize it in exchanging to accomplish more prominent pay in the event that you are acceptable at exchanging obviously

I doubt the future of dogecoin it is old coin that is showing negative trending values with current surge of bitcoin other altcoins has heighten their prices dogecoin can't go up. I will suggest for some one to go for value altcoins at the market avoid dogecoin for better coins utility

I think the salary per post is a great offer. Everyone can take the opportunity to create a beautiful portfolio with minimal effort. If you invest the earned coins wisely. yobit Invest box is a great way to increase the value of your balance.

I think the pay per post promotion is a great offer . nothing for every one ,you need to invest to much to earn something .whant to kearn more about crypto currencies and get the most prifit possible .

The money that you can earn from here is very good and in using this knowledge you can earnmore and mire .because when i saw the topic i was a little bit confused but the content of your post has made good of crypto currencies .

Although i am waiting for my first payment but i have decided to invest all of my payment in yobit for further grow. I just need advices and guidance in order to progress. Thanks a lot for sharing such usefull post