Amazon accepts Bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Amazon accepts Bitcoin

Every day you some news like that,bitcoin is accepted her or on any website,but nothing true 

bitcoin is not accepted in amazon right now there any thing official 

Even from the point of view that this is just an informational stuffing, it still sounds pretty interesting, Google expansion for payment is a very promising startup

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

this is good in terms on transactions because if you have no real money to your e wallet, you can use crypto to paid them.

Its not a true news, but its my Dream to see when amazon accepts Bitcoin. but still im using bitcoin to buy products through amazon, actually its a trick. 

yes u can use bitcoin for shopping through amazon by using a google chrome extension Moon Wallet. if anyone wants to try they can get the details on youtube.

so enjoy shopping on amazon by using your Bitcoin.

Until now i dont think so, But we all hope this to be in the near future because this will be great news for all Crypto lovers who want to see Bitcoin around the world.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:13 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Actually amazon doesn't accept bitcoin yet, it's just a third party application ( google chrome extension ) from a startup called "Moon" you make payment to the wallet address that they provide and they will make payment to amazon

Thank you for clarifying. I was about to ask if Amazon's acceptance of crypto was regional, because the Amazon that I visit doesn't accept. This is actually quite a good extension then. I wasn't aware of it. Really good innovation. I hope many more people create solutions like this to make crypto more widely accepted.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

On 10/22/2019 at 5:13 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Actually amazon doesn't accept bitcoin yet, it's just a third party application ( google chrome extension ) from a startup called "Moon" you make payment to the wallet address that they provide and they will make payment to amazon

Thanks for sharing procedure.Can you tell me tell me did you do a transaction on Amazon by moon extension himself.I am quit interested in it.

2 hours ago, Shabbir81 said:

If the Amazon accept bitcoin or other coins then it is the good news about cryptocurrency because the Amazon have keep millions of people's who sells and buys products from amazon in all over the world it is big achievement.

They are not accepting, but a third party is accepting Bitcoin for buying on Amazon and Amazon never allow Crypto as payment processor.

Volatile price makes their business failure.

I always go to Amazon and find something interesting for myself. There are things that are worthy of attention and purchase. There is also a service where you can see everything that interests you and make your dreams come true. Aliexpress provides this. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:28 PM, ashasanga said:

As of 2018, online shoppers can purchase high-quality cotton tee-shirts with the words "I Accept Bitcoin" on Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), but they are still not allowed to pay for the shirt with actual bitcoin.

I think that is part of the campaign urging Amazon to start accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and I remember signing one of them myself in order to get the attention of the founder and the richest man living, Jeff Bezos to adopt cryptocurency because of the quantum leap that bring to the crypto-world.

Good clickbait, a quick Google search showed that is just a third party app that converts your crypto to fiat, you send them the bitcoin and they send fiat to amazon. It was too good to be real.

Yes, that's true and not only Amazon more renowned company also accepts BTC for payment options. So people can all over the world easily pay

This is the shocking news to us, you can earn satoshi to posting this forum and you buy anything in Amazon directly by using your balance. But we have a problem that is is the withdrawal fees is too much so if you order small products so it's make very costly for you.

5 minutes ago, kaitlyn521 said:

Rumors about Amazon starting to accept Bitcoin payments are abundant. Bitcoin isn't really used widespread as a payment system at the moment. Companies and regulators are just discovering how they should deal with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. It has a bright future, but an uncertain present.

1 hour ago, Audu514 said:

This are rumors I don't think is true because I didn't saw it spread everywhere on social medias and etc it's questionable to answer this 

Yep it is a rumor and Amazon will never accept any Crypto into their system even Ebay won't accept such things. It would be a huge loss if they accept Crypto in Bitcoin. As I said in the last post they might open a new Coin for them or won't accept at all.

Bitcoin can actually buy various items from amazon. However the world's largest retailed is still quiet about the possibility of direct crypto currency payment.

But even though it does not accept bitcoin, amazon does accept gift cards that can be applied to any purchase.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:26 PM, benithomasha said:

Lol i'm and amazon.com user and i never seen an option to buy stuffs with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter.

You can buy a house in Turkey
Using my Bitcoin payment
You can buy hosting
Many sites have accepted Bitcoin payment for years

The industry finally accepting cryptocurrency, We'll probably see a percentage growth of people using Bitcoin instead of other things when doing online shopping. All hail bitcoin!

On 10/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

Amazon didn't announced officially yet that they are accepting bitcoin. This is a third party extension who will accept bitcoin from you and then they will pay fiat to amazon in exchange.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

You will find many small stores like bitstore on the internet which will accept bitcoin as a payment method but this does not mean that amazon will start accepting bitcoins too. Amazons and ebay are very big stores and they will only accept bitcoin once they know is value is stable. Unstable bitcoin value is always risky for both the buyer and the seller.

Wow!  This is another milestone for bitcoin. We know that amazon is very big online company catering  the u.s with this buyers will have a safer and faster transactions with amazon and with this the market value of bitcoin will surely increase!  This is a very good news and this just proves that bitcoin is recovering very well and it is rising stronger from its fall from the early month this year!  I am sure that more and more online companies will accept bitcoin as payment. This is very good news for bitcoiners indeed!

I did not know about such a Grand event as Amazon began to accept bitcoin, not well, it's very cool that the world's largest company engaged in the sale of things began to accept money in the cryptocurrency format. Now I hope always will be, good luck to everyone!