Competion for good posts? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

On 10/22/2019 at 12:11 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

now there are almost 250k member and a lot of topic create by members daily. so we should make topic to help others make post and we can also get new post from members. 

I have a suggestion that is better than this. We can have a competition for members who have the best posts in each week. In this competition members can compete with each other to make the best possible posts to claim the title of top ten members of the week in terms of high quality posts. This competition can start in the first day of the week and at the end of the week we can choose 10 members and introduce all of them in a topic so that all members can know them and follow their content. This will encourage all members to take part in this race to improve their knowledge to be able to create useful content.

It's our duty here to make good topics, there is no way you can collide a topic with another person if you really know what to write. I think we have many topics to choose from. You need to do a thorough research to know what to post.

Yes there should have a competition for the members of posting valuable and strong business posts. And the reward should have more then the simple one

On 10/22/2019 at 5:35 PM, cryptosix said:

There is no need any competition until the present one yet to finish. I was too got tired from shit posters who open multiple threads and post multiple times with single quote. I can't argue with anyone to take actions on them.

The admin should take necessary steps in the coming days as he might watching to all of us here.

The one which we are getting paid should be increased according to the post value, so this way forum can become good.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . The one which we are getting paid should be increased according to the post value , so this way forum can become good .

If competition will be create in forum so you have to ready to create new post with unique interesting topics which will be on trend and also do some extra by tag or publish good attractive picture.

yes.cometetion is good for post.here many user do not foolow the rules properly.as a result many post is blame or fake.if cary on competition then it will be good for us.

This is a very brilliant idea that the admins should take to heart as it will provide more topics for the users to comment on which will help them share information and earn money.

We have reached more than 20000 members and the same problem continues, so I ask moderators to find a solution and add more rewards than responses to people who create topics

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As far as I know, the competition for food posts is, posting pictures of food regularly will be on the list of the best ones, I think. And I request cryptocurrency that, if this question is worth taking, you must inform me. If not then I'll try to give a good answer later. Thanks

I don't think another competition would be feasible because we have one hundred thousand users on this forum there would be too much spam to moderate.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/22/2019 at 7:54 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think we don't need to compete with each other. I am here to learn and to share my knowledge and insights on the topics. I am not here for the income only. I don't care If I maximize the 30 post per day or not. I am just posting when something got my interest and wanting to reply in it. 

And I also post when I learned something that can be beneficial for the others. So my advice to you guys is this please do not post just to earn money or to maximize the thirty post per day. Just post the informatation you think that can help others. 

I think we don't need to compete with each other. I am here to learn and to share my knowledge and insights on the topics. I am not here for the income only. I don't care If I maximize the 30 post per day or not. I am just posting when something got my interest and wanting to reply in it. 

And I also post when I learned something that can be beneficial for the others. So my advice to you guys is this please do not post just to earn money or to maximize the thirty post per day. Just post the informatation you think that can help others. 

Those days when the community admins regularly had completion on this platform was so nice, just which they could bring some of those. But sure the community with increasing user, will need more post to accompany that or it might be a problem

Yes we need useful post in this forum. Actually cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site I have ever seen. If you work in this forum then you can get a good profit

Eso seria bueno ya que a uno como creador de temas lo incentivaria que por crear uno sea como el tema de la semana, o del mes. Eso lo ayudaria a ganar reputación en el foro y hacerse mas conocido

The managers of this forum cannot create topics for us to talk about, but we, as members, have to do this by searching for issues of electronic currency whose content is beneficial to everyone, this is by our own effort.

I don't see the posts as a competition, I see them as a great encyclopedia full of knowledge for everyone. A place where everyone shares their problems, knowledge, solutions and adventures with freedom and we all learn from them.

This platform is not about competition we are all here to learn what we doesn't know about cryptocurrencies, in make our contributions. We are here to help each other. 

Yes this will be an awesome development, like the user with the best post under each section should be given a price, that way the quality of posts on this platform will be enhanced.

True friend there is a need of more topics in the forum because members are increasing day by day. Competition is also increasing on posts. So administrative need to add more topics.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Exactly, you just don't think I'm stressed in answering..why almost all the topics match each other.and only some of them are very knowledgeable and challenging topics left to write on.

Perhaps in attendance be supposed to be a struggle everywhere the consumer with the largest part reputation points won during a month will catch a elite reward in bitcoin. This will motivate users to craft added eminence posts. 

I think, among the food post contestants who regularly post pictures of Bahari food on Facebook. They will be on the cryptocurrency list. Thanks