Crypto-future, now and forever - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto-future, now and forever

Bitcoin has contributed to the development of the financial system in the world.  Money can be exchanged easily and without knowing the source.  Experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.  We are moving steadily towards the world of digital currencies and the demise of fiat currencies.

• +2 1

We have all noticed the great development of the world of cryptocurrencies in recent times and the expansion of the popular base for these currencies. I believe that cryptocurrencies will achieve more fame in the future, and they will have a major role in the global economy.

Bitcoin has become a great danger to the current global monetary system, and all central banks have shown their fear of cryptocurrencies because they pose a great threat to their control. I think that Bitcoin represents our hope for getting rid of the control of central banks on the economy of governments.

The future of the crypto currency is growing faster and steady as bitcoin, etherium, litcoin and many other coins are growing faster and easier that makes transaction and other business such as trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market that make one earn profit benefits and values 

• +1 1

Yes, of course, the encrypted currency is the currency of the future, we can notice this through the increase in the number of its users, the development of its own automatic teller machines in several countries, and the study of banks for the possibility of dealing with them, of course everyone knows its importance for the future.

• +3 1

This is a matter that no two people will disagree about, my friend, who is betting on the disappearance of cryptocurrencies, it is more important because it will remain and it is likely that it will replace paper money in the future, i.e. banking transactions will be in cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies now continue to flourish and gain people's trust because they are more secure, so I think that many countries and banks will start dealing in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because it is the most secure future.

• +2 1

So many people are even scared of buying bitcoin and holding mainly because they were scared that it will fail or it will disappear but for all this time Bitcoin keeps looking as strong as ever with even countries now adopting and using the currency

Edited by Tomy2

You are right, we note that the spread of cryptocurrencies continues to increase, and we hear a lot about companies and stores that have started to deal in these currencies, for this reason I love long-term trading, because I am confident that the future of cryptocurrencies will be more prosperous.

As we all  know that crypto is spreading all around th world and getting importance with the passage of time and as its value is increasing in the market then for sure cryptoworld is going to have a great future and i hope so soon it will be accepted by all countries who didn't accept it yet because its helps many countries people economically and this is great thing without any doubt. 

Indeed, my friend, as we know that governments, especially the government of the United States of America, reject cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized, and America rejects this vehemently because it will end the dominance of the dollar in the global economy. Some banks admire blockchain technology, and it is necessary that they apply it to everyone, for the sake of Suppress the control of central banks over us.

• +5 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies will change the global financial system as it challenges the central banks and provides an opportunity for everyone to make profits and trade privately without the need for banks, taxes and others. I hope this thing will continue to develop for the better.

I am looking forward to the future of coding, it is very much. But it needs more development and cleaning from fraudsters. There should be more sections and we would like to have sections specialized in new and old topics.

• +3 1

Actually,Cryptocurrency future is always bright, the cryptocurrency might last forever and I don't think if there will be another technology that will substitute it. Due to the fastest, secure and the safe payments, in future it will be the everyone's choice.In future, we can expect the good market conditions.Personally, I'm a bitcoin user, I'm proud and happy to profit from it. I know it well and I will definitely follow it for a long time.

Today we all can see that bitcoin is spreading all around the world and its value is increasing also as days are passing so we all can say that its having great future ahead as its also very important today for almost everyone and many people and countries are getting benefits from cryptocurrency so its future is very secure according to me because we cannot predict anything because anything can happened anytime my friend. 

Bitcoin is actually for the past years showing great improvement in most part of the world and other cryptocurrencies has actually be doing fine and is actually doing well in this present time tho there are so challenges which makes the price to drop but it's actually increasing, in the future cryptocurrencies will be accepted all over the universe I have that feelings.

• +3 1

Yes, my crypto future is now and forever.  I follow the rules so it is not difficult for me to succeed.  I will earn forever by working according to the rules.  That is my goal.

Yes, but the crypto market will improve significantly in the future. However, no one can say if it will last indefinitely. The Bitcoin cryptocurrency business is booming. The crypto market can not be easily ended as long as bitcoin exists. However, if it ends, there will be other options.

Cryptocurrency is taken as illegal in many countries because they think it is against there law but in future they will accept this currency and modify there law and opinions about it. This is digital era and i think cryptocurrency is digital currency of digital world 

Dude as more people are showing a lot of effort and interest in cryptocurrencies it is increasing day-by-day and its volume increases and it will showing a successful future in it. 

I think that after the banks noticed that the cryptocurrencies made huge profits within a very limited period, the banks became planning for a new strategy similar to the crypto strategy in order to achieve an attraction and profit ratio close to the rate achieved by the cryptocurrencies.

The thing which I think is that btc will finish one day. Because as now the number of btc holders are increasing day by day that is why people are mining btc too much and of they continue like that btc will finish and we will be limited with btc and don't know what will happen then. 

Dear friend, I agree with you.  Of course EvolutionCrypto is for ever.  Crypto is now a popular currency whose value and popularity is increasing day by day.  In many countries of the world it is legal and people are using it as a conventional currency.  In the future, crypto will spread to all countries of the world.

This is my friend, cryptography has become in the now, and in the future as well, because virtual currencies are the money that we will use in a few years, so it is important that we learn from now on how to handle this type of finances , so that we can have better profits now, and in the future as well.

If we deal with dedication, perseverance and knowledge in encrypted currencies, this will increase the dealings in encrypted currencies and will continue in the future with us forever, but I do not say that they will not change, as some changes may be appropriate to the future and the methods of dealing with them

• +5 1