Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 AM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

For the cryptographic world, one ends up immersed in this world in everything that has to do with the subject, because it happens, because one has to be aware that you say the social networks, that there are forums, that the news say, that the graphs of the pages, in itself all at all, I do not have a favorite place is for that reason

• +2 1

I spend most of my time searching for currencies to get to know them, in addition to subscribing to various airdrops as well as platforms in an attempt to find a suitable investment opportunity.

image.png.5f86713bdc65a60213cc04e21af0b9c8.png

Unfortunately, I can only dedicate to the world of cryptocurrencies the time that I have free, which is at night after work I dedicate 2 to 3 hours and on weekends and I dedicate many more hours because I am passionate about this world of cryptocurrencies I would like to dedicate myself completely
  a big greeting to everyone

Most of the time I am reading several news sites to learn new things and to be amazed how fast the crypto world is changing. Past couple of months it was all about Defi and now you read more and more about the new crypto currencies the central banks will be using in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

What I spent the most on the crypto currency was a phone that needed the rest of the money on basic and necessary things

On 21/10/2019 at 8:23, Cryptohash said:

Estos son los 4 lugares donde las personas criptográficas se unen y avanzan en su vida.

• Juego
  • Comercio 
  • Medio social: para monedas nuevas.
  • Foro 

Este es el lugar donde solía pasar mi tiempo 🙂 

• Paso alrededor de 5 a 6 horas jugando y
  • Resto de horas en medio social para adquirir más conocimientos.
  • Ahora me quedo con la vida del foro, paso alrededor de 3 horas

¿Cuál es tu lugar favorito donde pasas la mayor parte del día? ¿Hay algún lugar que dejé? Solo cítelo. para que pueda pasar el rato contigo.

Qué hay de tí ? 

Most of the Cryptographic expenses that I have had is trading for new currencies that have potential and thanks to this we can give a good profit profit, perhaps not at the moment, but when the expected price is reached it is comforting to see that your capital has increased up to 300% more than you invested

Usually I spend more in cryptotalk and trading because I earn more knowledge about cryptocurrency here than the other forums and reading books of trading 

• +3 1

I spent more time in the trading. I never tried gambling because it is a very risky field to lose the crypto within a few seconds. I love crypto tradings like arbitrage is a good option.

I am sorry for your gambling adiction maybe you need to find help for that because it will make you suffer losses that you won't afford to recover. But the question is about spent more time in crypto life, I do it on both twitter, yotuube, cryptotalk, cointelegraph and exchanges I'm using.

• +2 1

What gambling apps are you using and what are your stakes? Are you gambling with good money or just a few cents to pass the time? I'm having some time in the forum and then look for price action all the rest time.

• +3 1

I'm a student and I have limited time sadly for any other activities so I'm trying to rationaly spent time here in the forum and then on google by learning more and validating what I've read if they are correct or not. You will be surprised at the number of times I've read some post here and found it was incorrect.

On 21.10.2019 at 15:23, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I personally spend a lot of time on the forum to gain general knowledge. About 4 hours like that. Which I advise you too!

I give most of the time to the forum because I really like to get some new here many members share their thoughts and I love to learn it more because I need this I want to learn all the cryptocurrency information that's the best way of getting a huge thing..

• +2 1

I spent the most in the crypto by trading, because in my opinion it is the most profitable way how to earn due to crypto, also it is very interesting, but here is everyone should be very attentive, such as sometimes happen very unpredictable decreases and increases 

• +2 1

forum has become a part of my daily life, monitoring bitcoin prices and if the price is high enough I start trading

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

At the currently time I'm mostly spending my time in the yobit exchange, cryptotalk forum and blockchain, because this are my currently major source of earning.    

I spend most of my time trading digital currencies in addition to a forum for digital currencies, in order to benefit from new experiences, and I never use gambling because you will lose all your capital from that.

I spent most of the day in faucet, now I dedicate that time to the cryptotalk forum where I can clear up some doubts and learn more about the world of cryptocurrency

In my case, I spend an average of 3 hours on this forum, I don't usually participate in games often and the vast majority of my time was spent on social networks like Twitter or Telegram in search of some interesting project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Mostly of time I am using to be looking for m,ore best ways to earn more something thats worth time, and also in the forex market sometimes.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

These are actually a lot of opportunities. But I personally only had skills in content creation which is why I spent my time In the forum. I would like to improve my knowledge on trading and thereby enter the trading world. I hope I try everything in the coming future.

I spend a lot of time in crypto world for cryptotalk forums to learn about trading and also post. In cryptotalk I can spend 4 hours a day and 2 hours I spend entering trades. I thought it was a long time.

• +1 1

In my trading account and this forum. I try to find a little profit by trading so i keep eyes on the chart and try it. And then i pay most of my times in this forum to learn the basics of crypto.

You can lose a lot in gambling and shouldn't do that. No matter what you should stick to profitable opportunities and remove gambling completely from a place to spend time because it has a big chance of ruining your profits.