Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I don't have much time to spend on crypto so I spend most of the time on this forum because I finish 30 posts every day and for the remainder of the time I learn technical analysis on YouTube.

I am a long-term investment user, so I just need to monitor its progress in 3-5 minutes on the market price chart. so on just looking for knowledge and income in this forum.

I usually trade too. But I think I spend most of my crypto life into trading. I put buy and/or sell, and monitoring cryptocurrency price all the time. I even check my trading.

Most of the time I spent on cryptocurrency trading and forums, since from the very beginning I did not understand what and how to do on exchanges to trade.

There are many places where you can spend your time collecting Satoshi to cry, but the matter varies from place to place and according to what you have spent time or what you do previously. I used to work on the position of the taps. Airdrops in an attempt from me in order to obtain free currencies, I mean, a sample of the currencies that you see in the market, and now in this forum, which I consider to be the best places to spend time learning and criticizing for your learning

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I spend my time here in forun because I am just starting. I am earning good amount of money in this forun and it helps me. I am gaining information too about cryptocurrencies and earn money too 

I spent a lot of time in crypto trading. I am still trading and learning. There is no end to learning trading. I will learn as much as I do. Trade is the only way to make easy money in crypto life.

Mostly I spend most of my time in Forum. I don't know much about trading and other thing. I have plan to learn things from the forum and then Start trading and all. I want to learn trading skills.

Basically my time are always ration  without time coordination, as I basically do my online activity with the aim of having to make my task basically effective than having to give a potential timing, as that would be like stressing on being on a specific time for completion, 

I am spending my most of the time in this campaign because now I'm getting a addicted to the campaign as well as a cryptocurrency to get more knowledge about daytime giving more time to the contents and learning from everyone because in this campaign many continents are there that is very important and valuable also many senior members have given the experience that is very good to relate with the topic that's why I am taking every opportunity to get knowledge so that when I am in need I have much experience and knowledge.

I spent most of my time in trading as my main target is to earn money and besides i spent my time on forum and i avoid the gambling site because my religion is against it  

In crypto life, I think that I spent most of my time on forums about cryptocurrencies, because for a whole year I only did this because I did not understand anything about cryptocurrency. 

On 10/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

In my past life I spent my maximum time on sports. After entering to the market I spent my maximum time on this forum. Because there I make always post and comments.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I spend most of my time in cryptocurrencies in trading and forums only and do so throughout my free time

Life is great and enjoy it

I spent the most time trading cryptocurrencies and forums about cryptocurrency, trading about 70% and about 20% on forums. 

On 3/28/2020 at 4:05 PM, malik6314193 said:

Above these i like most Trading. There is low risk of lose money through trading. And everyone can earn valuable profit from it. My source of income is trading. 

my favorite ways is to make money through trading because in this it's very easy to make money you just need learn basic charts and buy and then sell when price go up 

I think that I spent the most profitable time on trading but not the common one, also I was gambling for only about 2-3 hours and the rest of the time it is spent on forum.

Trading and learning more how to trade well.. That's really need a long time to become a proffessional trader! Trading isn't easy as it sounds.. So if you don't have enough knowledge about how to start or end your deals in their right times ,so you should still learning..

I operated, I also practice reading here in the forum a lot and the transfer of information by me and discussion of any type of content or question from any user of the forum, I also dedicate myself to playing to clear my mind a bit and it is yours too  about trading was always a learning something new even if you are an expert in charts.

For me I spent many time here in this forum to learn and earn some satoshi to make my capital ! and I think I am doing well until now ! this is a great chance that we are getting paid from this forum !

I think I am diversifying between the different sections of the site and not just spending my time in a particular section
But I prefer the trading section because I find a lot of interesting information for me

i spend most of my time in trading , and airdrop as well bounty purpose , i Join forums in these days and really this is amazing platform for commination and earning also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Most of my time is spend in trading and doing research of different coins . I also very active in my telegram and Twitter account . I always enjoy my every moments of my life .

For me I spend most time in forum, I spend about 3 to 4 hours in forum, then I try to make some researches and learn more about trading because have got much interest in learning how to trade perfectly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day