32 Satoshi within 0 minutes - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
youtoverifythat

32 Satoshi within 0 minutes

i think you should read the forum rules before making randomlly posts brother ,  even you didnt give us enough information about the site , how could we know that this is not a spamming .. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Don't share spam messages. Because, it goes against the CryptoTalk forum's rules. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I think is a scam as i read in comment the site does't  work any more so be careful about this i don't know where do you see it's work

17 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

I think is a scam as i read in comment the site does't  work any more so be careful about this i don't know where do you see it's work

I think people should be more careful about some site promising huge profit when investing

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Dammyrichie said:

I think people should be more careful about some site promising huge profit when investing

Yes true they promise  to much satoshi to bring people to invest with him and in the end they lost her money 

we know this way 

Is this a thing that we should be consider to be dangerous? kike we have out identity solen in just 32 seconds alson?

there are so many links and offer at this kind! i hope every one is safe and will nothing to lose!

Its only a blank page. If you are the owner of the site (which I think you are) you should fixed the files on your homepage

This website was down and it seems turn out to be scam, Cloud mining was mostly scam so unfortunately. Are you have recommend for Bitcoin or other faucet besides freebitco.in I want to get some satoshi while playing my cellphone in my free time

15 minutes ago, Superred said:

I tried to visiting the site which is OP given but it says "server hangup" and apparently this sites was shutingdown and no more chance to reopen because i didn't see any official announcement regarding this site

yes, i think they've shutdown their website. i think they don't paid anymore. all i know is luckybitco.in not luckybitco.com or have they changed their website domain ? this is not a mining site, this is a bitcoin faucet website,

The site is not working. You must be very careful on sharing this types of sites and make sure they are paying the users. We know mostly are scams, try to find the good and healthier ones. 

This is waste of time actually. After paying your whole day you will manage 1000 satoshi at best. So I am not interested at all. I invested a lots of time before but my returns was painful. So not more interested at all.

This type of sites are scam site. They actually steal our information by providing some very few satoshi. They need reg. and need password and email. And try to enter our financial sites using the same id and pass. Stay away from such kind of sites.

The link is no longer working, it seems that the project quickly closed taking with them a few thousand dollars from their users) I Advise everyone to try faucet from BestChange, the site has an English part, and even pays very well, I fell for an hour 620 sattoshi, can anyone already use it?)

It is very good deal for us to earn 32 satoshi in during 1 second but unfortunately i have read the all members of the posts they all are saying these site is not a legend site.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:32 AM, rakib7970 said:

This is waste of time actually. After paying your whole day you will manage 1000 satoshi at best. So I am not interested at all. I invested a lots of time before but my returns was painful. So not more interested at all.

Right to say keep working whole day just for 1000 satoshi is  very bad idea so we need to choose those site which provide us a good income.

From my point of view, this is missing a lot of information my friend, therefore it is very difficult for any of us here in this forum to enter, remember this for your next post.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:31 AM, iloveyobit said:

i think you should read the forum rules before making randomlly posts brother ,  even you didnt give us enough information about the site , how could we know that this is not a spamming .. 

I agree with you, many come and just to win a referral they forget the forum rules and share fraudulent pages in which people end up losing their money. They should be more responsible.

I agree with betfury. You have to give more information about any platform. We can't risk to trust blindfolded. What if that is a spam?

You have to clarify your information. Just give 2 to 3 more sentences about that. Thanks.

I never recommend using sites like this because they usually don't pay your money and they just leave you in the middle. If you are still going to get free btc, you can participate in various airdrops. Airdrops will give you much more than these sites, and most importantly, you don't have to bother as much as these sites.

2 hours ago, sametbskya said:

I never recommend using sites like this because they usually don't pay your money and they just leave you in the middle. If you are still going to get free btc, you can participate in various airdrops. Airdrops will give you much more than these sites, and most importantly, you don't have to bother as much as these sites.

Yes, but if you will chose good faucet you can get some money everyday, and in airdrop we can earn just once. If we will work with reliable faucet we can make much more with afilliate system. But I thing we can use faucets an airdrops tigether, thay don`t take much time.

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

I don't believe on this bro. You are giving proper knowledge about this site. You act is like a spam how we can believe on you. I think you make a post with out any knowledge its against of rules firstly look at rules. Tell us about this site how could we do this?