Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading?

On 2/15/2020 at 11:11 AM, kisimizu said:

If you just put the money in deposit you will get profit but it is never higher than investment but has a better safety ratio.

I'm asking about a trading pair you use, specifically that is working good for you??

On 10/21/2019 at 10:34 AM, teminalibug said:

I need to know few things about these two king of trading; first what is the most risky kind, what is the most profitable, what pair are you currently trading with and with what king, lastly what is your preferable kind?

Both have less risks. As fiat have stable prices most of the time and crypto normal trading is also good to do. But both needs good knowledge skills to be done. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The all sort of ventures that include exchanging are dangerous and there is the likelihood that you may lose your cash. Nothing is sheltered in exchanging and the degree of progress relies just upon yourself.

9 hours ago, zork said:

The volatility of this market is so high that even if you use margin trading in the fiat markets you can still earn more money here.

I don't think that so, margin trading have very high profit or loss in a short time, the volatile of crypto market can not reach it.

10 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Margin is a good way to earn some cash, but you have to make sure 1000 times before entering and double your capital. If you lose the deal, prepare to immediately purify your wallet.

I have never seen any good in margin trading, but what do you mean about purifying wallet?

Margin trading is very profitable and more than normal trading, but it is much more risky than normal trading because there is a great possibility to zero the balance of your deal but if you are a professional in the analysis margin trading is better because it is more profitable and this is our main goal as traders.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I chose to trade the normal crypto trading way. As it is much safer than  on a margin trading,tho margin trading confers higher profit potential than traditional trading way. It can lose or liquidate you in just a matter of seconds with just wrong move 

2 hours ago, bitviby said:

Crypto exchanging is the leading choice within the showcase since able to make great cash in crypto exchanging in case we buy a few crypto great coins and start trading on it at that point it'll great for us and like this able to increment our coins restrain conjointly able to make great cash through exchanging.

If you have never tried margin trading,it is margin trading that could give you more profit, but the risk it comes with is nit worthy it, for me at least

I dont have any enough knowledge about margin trading so that i cant tell too much about it and how it works. Because right now i am staying in one strategy and that is day trading.

Typically called stock investing, it could be very gratifying and intensely high-risk concurrently, according to the investment strategies and in addition the expertise. Although perimeter investing could be the riskiest, additionally it is a great substantially gratifying kind of crypto investing.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, starwalkerz said:

In my opinion, the both rock. Cryptocurrencies have done what the world of fiat hasn't been able to achieve yet, which is democratization of trading in diverse assets. This is why I love cryptocurrencies so much. They provide financial inclusion.

is a fairly risky trading method compared to conventional cryptocurrency trading. But you can make more profit from margin trading in a very short time. I never tried this. For me normal trading cryptocurrencies is best to get some profit

I believe the most profitable yet most risky type of trading is short term trading. Currently, I am trading for a short term to X10 coin for DOGE and BTC pair. The other one is micro/BTC. It's really going well. 
The title of the topic does not fit to the content that you are trying to ask or to say. Better if you would change that.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/21/2019 at 11:34 AM, teminalibug said:

I need to know few things about these two king of trading; first what is the most risky kind, what is the most profitable, what pair are you currently trading with and with what king, lastly what is your preferable kind?

I think Fiat margin trading most profitable also very risky because we saw last few week bitcoin price many time ups and downs that why Fiat currency huge ups and downs. For beginners Fiat margin trading not prepare because for high risk.                

Margin trading is considered as one of the most dangerous types of trading regardless of which currency you use for your trades. Margin trading requires extreme attention and concentration because the opportunity for making profit can be a very tiny line in the graph which may happen only for a few minutes. I prefer normal trading with crypto because at least I'm relaxed during my trade and even if I lose money, it will not be a huge amount.

14 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Margin trading is very profitable and more than normal trading, but it is much more risky than normal trading because there is a great possibility to zero the balance of your deal but if you are a professional in the analysis margin trading is better because it is more profitable and this is our main goal as traders.

Yes my friend, I love margin very much and I work with it and I am now entering into a matic deal and are now on the rise and make profits

23 hours ago, mencena said:

I can not borrow cash to exchange, it isn't possible. I don't lime edge exchanging. I indeed incline toward crypto exchanging to it.

Its borrowing with everything to lose called liquidation, i would not take that risk either.

The fiat currencies margin trading or the forex trading is more profitable than the crypto trading, because the forex trading you invest low and gain high, but crypto you invest high and gain normal

margin trading is that you are exchanging digital forms of money utilizing obtained reserves. It includes getting capital at generally high loan fees from a cryptographic money trade so you can get to expanded influence. This permits you to get to expanded benefits if the market moves in support of you, yet in addition accompanies the danger of expanded misfortunes.

I don't like margin trading and I don't choose margin trading for money or profit, the margin I don't like. I see cryptocurrency trading

On 28.02.2020 at 02:34, newsterna said:

And diverse from regural exchanging where you'll be able not misfortune all speculation you'll but cost must to go till 0, which is not possible in brief time.

i do not know who is sweet benefit edge exchanging or ordinary exchanging since each individual have distinctive cash administration. in my supposition edge exchanging is like tall hazard tall return but ordinary exchanging is long investement.

Margin trading is a very risky exercise with more potential profits and also biggest potential losses. Novice traders should not use margin trading.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

What cryptocurrencies have done that the Fiat world has yet to achieve, I like margin trading crypto because I think that is the way to make the most profit.  And from here we can benefit a lot.

I could suggest any Bitcoin trading and invest yet can at the same time propose that before trading and investing I suggest you merely be sure you have got enough consciousness in the first place.

fiat margin is riskier than crypto normal trading,because in normal trading you can hold as long as you want but in fiat trading you can gain big but can lose big also with just wrong predictions.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:49 PM, teminalibug said:

Thanks for the vote for crypto trading but i have another question, is is necessary that i learn technical analysis to start crypto trading?

The best way to make Bitcoin easy and buy it and start trading with it, the most experienced person can make a profit with margin trading. Normal trading is better and may be more profitable.