Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable?

On 10/21/2019 at 11:25 AM, Khan said:

As creating your own Crypto currency is profitable if you are able to do the initial investment and also can be able to maintain the stability of the coin.

Initial investment is the main thing in the crypto market becasue so many peoples that create their own coin but they can not invest their own coin and the coin will not added on any good exchange. Crypto is the best and great business in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:52 AM, Lubruselu said:

If it weather is profitable or loss, thst is one of my dream to own my own cryptocurrency and crypto exchange too. Cause everything is possible in this world so we have to try as much as we can in-order to make our dream come true.

@Lubruselu talking about dreams, our dreams are very very important to us as an individual and I think we should pay 99% focus on that. Creating your own cryptocurrency needs huge amount of capital for running such project and mind you you can't get this done alone because it needs professionals to make it happen, so will advice guys to think very well....

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Having a cryptocurrency for your project or idea is very attractive, but it needs a lot of money and a lot of work to reach your goal and achieve success, the first step is to find the right idea that can be unique and achieve success, secondly you have to choose a good business team who believes in your idea and has technical expertise Third, you have to have good capital to start the initial phase of the project, and then after that you have to promote the project and convince people of your idea in order to buy the currency, all of these things are not easy and require a lot of work.

• +4 1

Yes, this is true, my friend. With our continuous work and the money that we earn and invest in this encryption, we increase our balance and capital and put it in investment in order to earn a lot of money.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, Slavi said:

To release your token, you need to understand this quite well, this is the first, plus means for promotion, developers to improve their product, without these items on a coin it will be almost impossible to earn, because now there is a lot of scam and everyone prefers to put into familiar to them coins, not just issued

Creating your own coin is a great idea but the main thing is managing and than investment becasue investment is the main thing in the market and peoples will know very well that adding the coins and than pump your coin you need a big investment than you make good profit in it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/21/2019 at 9:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

Wow dear its an amazing idea and you can do this but for it fist you have to do proper work for it because any wrong thing will cause a great loss and if you get success than you will earn a good amount and I think you just start your hard work for it and one day your dream will comes true because,

Dreams comes true

If you work for it.

Yeah, in order for your project to be successful, you need a lot of effort and requirements, you need good capital and also you need support for your currency and you need support by investors and otherwise your currency will be lost.

Creating your own crypto currency is a good idea but it has a very high risk of losses so I would encourage you to go through with it but at your own risk but nonetheless, I wish you success in your endeavor.

Dear I think the creating you own Cryptocurrency is profitable but I think it will be accepted and be useful if the investor put their hands and purchase it. Then it will be good. 

Making your own cryptographic money is beneficial if your undertaking gets helpful and mainstream,

you will be the person who can profit a great deal from it.

Additionally you can not guarantee on the off chance that you can figure out how to make your coin effective on the grounds that to the extent I know there are part of new coins however they bite the dust after some brief timeframe.

thanks for your post......

You can create your own crypto currency but you need some good investment for that like if you invest in the market almost 50 BTC to add the coins in the different exchanges and also you can pump your coin in the market.

BetFury                                                   

I also think that creating a cryptocurrency is quite profitable, but it needs to be a useful currency and, at a certain point, different from the others. Or at least with better features than the other crypto in its category.
Additionally, it is essential to have a good team to carry out a good marketing strategy and attract new investors. Although for this it is also necessary that the currency is listed in important exchanges with a high daily volume, such as Binance or KuCoin.
In general, creating a cryptocurrency is quite profitable, but that requires a lot of work to get the best results.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Alavic said:

@Keith700 yes no doubt about the profits in owning your own crypto. The problem is finance and the right people that will team up with you to make the coin has achieve is goals and even maintaining such coins is also a problem. Don't just create but create something unique will have some good quality above others.

You have said it all, it's not about creating but about how you'll make people believe in your coin and bring investors to invest in them, there are many coins out there but does it have investment trust from investors? Those are what is needed first not the urge to create a coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, dear of course it's great to create my own cryptocurrency, this will make us a great name in the history of encryption, it's the best anyone can do, it will make us rich in a very short time. 

• +4 1

Hey friend this is difficult to promote your project but if you can manage it easily then you can become successful . You should have to launch your new coin or token at good time. You also need the investors and the traders for the promotion of your coin at the best exchange.

well nobody knows precisely perhaps you can make benefit however perhaps not it relies upon heaps of factor cash, speculators, people groups response to your coin and whatnot. I trust you will look through loads of data cause it is very ryski.

If you want your own cryptocurrency it is profitable for you but it is very difficult. I think it is not easy. You have more knowledge experience and ha e a more money for make a new cryptocurrency. You have more investor and have plans. 

But you need good marketing for your new currency. Because without marketing it is not possible to gain profit. I think your decision is pretty good. It is also true nowadays digital currencies business is very profitable now because  every day  a lot of new traders are joining on trading. So I wish you will be able to make a good profit.

I believe that owning cryptocurrencies is profitable in and of itself because it earns you a lot of money and knowledge, so we all have to work for that goal that we all want and strive to achieve, it is very interesting and good, I will not regret one day about my work in cryptocurrencies or keeping them

Well i have a plan to launch a crypto. But I want a variety concept for the crypto. There are 1000s of coins in the market and lakhs of coins which are dead or are a part of scam project. So I don't want my coin to be among them. Developing your own crypto can be profitable. But you also have to keep in mind that you should not dump your crypto. 

@Keith700 @P A Ashif @227plan @227eb0cab7 @220Volt @Syriana @Emanuel 12

The most important thing to make sure that we are able to grow in this place we need to find that power , to understand this , your crypto currency is what can help you raise millions of dollars and so many people have found that key so to me we need to really have poower to all this things, we need to understand  how to curate one that can work well for every single person

Actually, I don't know anything about how to create our own cryptocurrency. I mean, a cryptocurrency will be successful when it reaches a level I don't know and wonder about. I would love to learn this.

It's very easy to creatin your own token but many people is creating token and they can't earn anything. I think you shouldn't create your own crypto if you don't have a good projects and team otherwise your efforts will be gone. Many people creating their own crypto and they're selling those crypto's under fake project , that's why creating tokens shouldn't be that easy.

Creating your own cryptocurrency can be profitable.I think it is if you have enough money to promote the project many crypto coin projects fails.Listing on now exchanges is now very expensive.