The minimum amount to trade - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

You can start with whatever amount you own, for me, I started with only $ 100, but I advise you if you want to start trading and achieve good profits, you should start with a minimum of $ 1000.

$1000 is a lot of money for a starter. We can't recommend a beginner to invest that high. Even $100 is still high for someone who knows nothing and just wants to take his first steps. For practicing and learning $1 can suffice because a person should learn how the whole system operates first. I only invest as high as $1000 if I have $4000 in my account and plan to risk 1/4 of it! For learning there is no minimum but for trading $50 is what I suggest as the lowest capital.

• +3 1

The amount of money you need to begin day trading depends on the type of securtityou want to buy . Stock's typically trade in round lots, or orders of at least 100 shares . 3 to buy a stock priced at $ 60 per share , you will need $ 6000 in your account

First of all, it depends a lot on the platform you are trading on! For example, Hitbtc platform only needs $ 1 in order to make a buy or sell order! But the Binance platform needs $ 10 to place an order!
As for the best amount in order to make a good profit, this depends on the person himself! For example, in my country, if you make $ 2 a day, this is very good! So your entry with a capital of $ 100 is very good!

• +2 1

You can start with any amount you wish or can afford, there's no minimum amount in trading. You can start with 100USD if you wish or even more than that. 

there is no certain amount to start tradin, but of course more yout asset is higher the more profits and money you will get in return, In Binance exchange the minimum amount is 10$ to start.

• Useful or interesting 1

Starting with a hundred dollars is a good thing, I think, you can divide it into two parts and do two deals every day. This will help you learn and calculate profits and losses easily.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

It depends on the currency that you are going to do traded. The minimum will not bring you profitability the minimum to trade in some exchanges is 10k satoshi but to have some profitability I recommend 10$ to 100$ as a minimum taking into account the risks of making trade.If you are new to this, I recommend the minimum amount to trade.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too Often 

In trading, there are no minimum investment amount. Who is rich he can invest huge amount and who is poor he can invest little Amount. So investment is flexible.  Anyone can invest any amount. 

You can start trading with minimum requirement. Trading is very profitable, but if you want to profit from it, you need to good experience and knooabout it. If you new in this forum, you need to learn about it before starting trading 

• +5 1

You can begin buying and selling on bitmex with 10 $, you simply want to make excessive leverage alternate to make up a few income, BTC withdrawal charge is 0.0002 at lowest, or bybit that is higher for my part u can see ur USD earnings too, there u can exchange special cash now no longer simply with BTC, so u can ship XRP and brief it or long , and receives a commission in extra XRP

I think, my friend, that between 250 to 500 it will be very good. You have to diversify in buying. Even if you lose one of the currencies, all your purchases will not be lost.

Edited by Mr.Rayan

On 12/7/2020 at 7:15 AM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

You will start 1$, but i think the more money you trade, the more profit you will earn. Always remember that invest or trade the money you are afford afford, you must have knowledge in this about and then you trade and get earn...

I do not think starting with $1 will be good. There are many exchanges that has a minimum of $5 to $10 to trade. Even if $1 is possible, it is too small to trade. Starting with $10 will be better to start learning trade. But, if it is normally the minimal amount to trade, I have use $1 to trade before. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

I do not think starting with $1 will be good. There are many exchanges that has a minimum of $5 to $10 to trade. Even if $1 is possible, it is too small to trade. Starting with $10 will be better to start learning trade. But, if it is normally the minimal amount to trade, I have use $1 to trade before. 

As for me will be good to go as little as possible but using $1 will not be good at all. So far not yet margin or future trading, $10 will be good for spot trading while having like $50 in total balance is not a bad idea at all. 

If you start trading then you have minimum 100$. The investment is thigh then your profit will be high. Trading is very risky. If you don't have trading skills and experience you lose your all money. 

• +1 1

I think 100 dollar is best for trading... If you have some knowledge about the trading and have some skills about the trading so then you earn more and more profit from this... During trading..

We jave alot of exchanges where there is no minimum amount to trade and that is a good strategy for new users to experience themselves in trading by starting low amount .

Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

This depends on each currency, the minimum is different from one currency to another, and from the general shape, you can start trading from an amount of $ 10, and the greater the amount and your good experience, the greater the profits.

• +3 1

If you want to get more profit you trade with a money you have . More you trade more you take the result and get profit . I think the powerful minimum trade value is may be 10dollers by this you get profit . It is used by more peoples for trading 

Actually it varies from exchanges. There isn't any fixed minimum amount for trading. Just like for example on Yobit exchange, we're going to use BTC-XRP pair. The minimum amount if you wanted to trade using that pair, is about 10,000 satoshi.

We should invest up to about one hundred or two hundred dollars so that we can get some profit. Well there are many websites on the internet where you can easily invest from fifty dollars but with less investment you get less profit. 

There is no base sum in trading. In the event that you need to bring in a great deal of cash rapidly, you need to exchange a ton of cash as well. However, we ought to consistently recall that exchange just the cash we stand to lose.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It varies from exchange to another, for example in yobit the amount should be equivalent to 10000 satoshi and more, in binance the amount must have a price of 10 usd (excluding trading fees). 

But if you are looking for the minimum amount that allow you to earn, that would depending on your budget, your level of proficiency and the coins you want to trade 

Edited by setifien

I you are a new trader I will suggest you to start trading with a small amount. I will suggest you to invest $20 first. Otherwise if you lose you have to post everything. That's why at first become expert then trade with big amount.