What are the risks of trading Litecoin? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

What are the risks of trading Litecoin?

15 minutes ago, cooperallch said:

Litecoin is not a currency that fluctuates a lot, it is usually a good currency to invest in the long term, I have never seen Litecoin plummet considerably, it is a very reliable currency to invest in

Ahh! I hope you have just started to know about litecoin, be careful, litecoin fluctuates like bitcoin, you need to understand how litecoin price works be for starting to trade or invest in it. If litecoin is $60 at now, a drop of $1 is a drop of $10 if you invested $600.

• +1 1

There's no any special risk in trading Litecoin, although all cryptocurrency involve risk. So feel free and trade Litecoin if you wish to and you will make profits. 

I do not think that in litecoin trading this great risk, supply and demand is present in every commodity, whether cryptocurrencies, traditional currencies or gold, they all fluctuate because of that.

On 10/15/2020 at 6:06 PM, sunnynguyen said:

if you want to get rich with litecoin business. you should have a clear plan for many years. If you only keep litecoin, it will not make much profit.

But it also depends, many investors are just swing trades or more long term traders, they invested over long time but gained profit from the holding in a way holding makes them reach. Or what did you think?

• +2 1

Hello my friend i personally like  litcoin in all of crypto coin. According to my experience i think there are no no risk trad in litcoin.litcoin is very popular crypto coin in crypto world.you can trade  easyly litcoin in any trusted exchange site. 

• +2 2

As with Bitcoins there is little historical valuation range or comparative cryptocurrencies.

Change to international capital controls could reduce cryptocurrency demand.

It is unregulates , thus some may consider it a high risk

all keep the currency training is risk..Litecoin treading so risk because this coin market is every time up and down.sometime this crime market down so so many.. So Litecoin treadingso risk   

• +1 1

On 10/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, luchogamer23 said:

As is any transaction with cryptocurrencies, there is always a risk, the important thing is that you look and know what you are willing to lose

Trading is risky but I do not know anyway making transactions are risky, making transactions are not risky at all, it is trading itself that is risky. 

17 hours ago, flashrakib0099 said:

Trade Litcoin is not so risk averse, Litcoin is one of the fastest currencies. If you are doing the right thing, you don't have to worry, the price has gone down, don't sell and if the price is going up sell.

It depends on the market, and regardless of profit or loss, trading generally is risky. Why litecoin is different and special? Litecoin is not different from others, litecoin trading and all others are risky but can be profitable. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Zafrin said:

Coin Lite is a good coin and I personally make a lot of profit for him and I recommend it to most users. There are many people who hold LTC and its value is increasing day by day. litecoin price lst months and now increase to higher price and give much profit for many investor hold and trade litecoin on market.  

With what I have noticed about litecoin recently is that I lost from it, it was at $90 and I traded it, it got to $92 but I. The following morning I say $69. It was a big loss for me. This happened not long ago like two days back. 

Risks are with the every volatile speculative assets even if you're talking about BTC friend. Litecoin is good to trade but risk is with it too. I trade Litcoin in the Yobit & Binance exchanger to make earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:59 PM, chirinemannai said:

Here are a few points that summarize some of the risks involved in trading Litecoin:

As with Bitcoin, there is little historical valuation range or comparable cryptocurrencies. Basically, it is difficult to answer a question about how to assess fair value.
Changes in international capital controls may reduce cryptocurrency demand. Countries like China have laws protecting capital outflows; therefore, money is pumped into unregulated cryptocurrencies - to avoid such capital controls. Any change in laws relating to capital outflows may weaken demand.
It is disorganized and, therefore, some may consider it too risky. However, this is personal. At the end of the day, it's just a coin.
It is a commodity-like currency in nature; therefore, it is subject to market fluctuations, such as demand and supply. However, this should be a positive risk for traders dealing with commodities.

Yeah litcoin have some risks when we invest on that crypto coins, some of the risks are that you mantionde above, but the thing i scare about litcoinn is that the price will drop any time, it starts from 40 usd and now its about 70-80 usd, and this price may drop any tien.

i think that you are wrong about litecoin, it's one of the best coin because it has good  rank in coin market cap and many big investors in the world invested on this coin, crypto currency is a universal coin so we can't compare the move of litecoin in china to increase or decrease the price of this coin.

• +1 1

There is no risk ,but may lose price and fall which cause a loss and if it gained an incares .so do the analysis and conclude the results yourself .itc is a very good coin as the trading fee is low.

There is always a risk when you invest in any crypto currency even in BTC.through them they can obtain several advantage that no capital could have obtained easily .

I think Litecoin is reliable coin and have a good potential for investment and trading. It is not a worthless coin and its price has enough movement for earning profit. Litecoin can be seen in almost every trading platform and its market volume is about 50 percent less than Ethereum and almost the same as XRP.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Extra precautions should be taken when investing in Litecoin. I would say most especially in times of Bitcoin bearish trends. Litecoin looks a lot like BTC prototype in its anatomy and market behaviours. I have seen a lot of time, unsuspecting traders tends to fall into this; they have pretty similar long term chart 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't think litecoin trading are risky because it's a best coin in the crypto market and it's a 3rd toppest currency in the crypto world... If you buy the ltc so after some time it's value falls so that's time you not sell you hold with him when again it's value go up so that's time you sell it and take good benefits from this... Because it's a more profitable coin in the crypto world... 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear, in general I do not see any problems, obstacles or risks in the face of the trade of the currency of Litecoin quite the contrary, it is safe and the content of profit it is the best I have, after Bitcoin, but the risks you are talking about are limited to certain countries, not everyone, I hope I have benefited all of you. 

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 8:30 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Extra precautions should be taken when investing in Litecoin. I would say most especially in times of Bitcoin bearish trends. Litecoin looks a lot like BTC prototype in its anatomy and market behaviours. I have seen a lot of time, unsuspecting traders tends to fall into this; they have pretty similar long term chart 

@Raqeebzy..We need to be careful about investing in all our coins.  However, Litecoin  is one of the best and most popular coins among crypto coins  However, I noticed that its price is compatible with Bitcoin.  As the price of Bitcoin rises, so does its price.  However, the price of Litecoin  is likely to be better in the future.  However, investing for a long time with these coins is expected to be a good return.

• +1 1

I haven't encountered trading with litecoin for the most part I exchange with bitcoin which gives me great return so I can't state that it gives great return or not however appreciative to you for provinding the data about exchanging with litecoin it will help further.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading Litecoin is risk-free, as Litecoin is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies. Just like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also a decentralized coin so it has quite high price fluctuations. Another advantage of LTC is its low transaction costs and no minimum shipping costs.

• +2 1

one of the best benefits of the litecoin is that it is safe and trading lite coin in my opinion is not risky at all litecoin is safer,reliable, faster and simple also it is cheaper it has almost zero cost if you are concerned about the litecoins providing stable results then you must not worry.