Why do you need bitcoin ? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Why do you need bitcoin ?

for me, as probably for most, this is a way of making money, but I consider myself a crypto enthusiast and I would like this technology not to stop in its development, progress and of course grow in price

I Like Bitcoin because it's a universal currency and the same value on any countries for which if I can buy any product in any countries so I cannot convert to my currency in any other currency. just I get the bill and pay with Bitcoin. And it's the easy process to transfer Bitcoin to any other wallet. And my wallet is fully my not controlled by anyone. 

I need bitcoin, because its a big help for my financial. And also bitcoin is a fast transaction and we all know that bitcoin is in the market. 

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

for me it helps me receive payments from other countries much easier because I'm a programmer and do lots of remote works

Ya it made us to get payment globally without any issue .That's good did you work in any coin project as programmer ? 

On 10/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, Rosepetals said:

Yes mate since Im in an Asean countries we are classified as poor.So I need some extra income to support our daily needs and this site gives me hope  to continue what I have started to earn and have faith in crypto that it can change my life in the future.

Ya, it is true hope you are earning in a good platform which is useful for your monthly need. In which way you generate coin in the crypto world?

Just now, Mananabasvalin said:

I need bitcoin because this is my way of storing my money and also an way of investments in the future. In bitcoin if you buy it there is a chance or tendency that it will grow so much so that's the main reason why I really need bitcoin.

Ya bitcoin give more ROI considering other mutual funds and saving scheme save it in a web wallet do not hold in any online wallet 🙂

8 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

I need bitcoin because it can solve my financial troubles. It can make me rich, it can make me and my family happy, I can give them a better future. 

Nice one, but it seems it's more harder to get money from crypto. Especially if you look at the bitcoin price right now, it's falling again and makes the value of our income become lower and lower.

I need bitcoin because i can get money from it,to fulfill my daily needs,and help increase family income

thanks for sharing the good knolwedge, yes bitcoin is needed for the holding and trading purposes and bitcoin is the major coin which is uses to buy any coin, and you can hold your investment in the bitcoin wallet.

Hard Worker 😎😎

42 minutes ago, Ele said:

If you are patience enough the value of your income will go higher than before. We don't know when it will happen, but if it does is for our benefits.

Yeah that is what i'm doing right now, holding all bitcoins and altcoins and wait until the price of all my coins going high but you know, sometimes it makes us afraid seeing the bitcoin price fall.

I'm happy with the current state of bitcoin. As you can see, many people who do not agree with bitcoin regulations, including me. I personally think many negative sides if bitcoin is regulated. IMO, the thing that will happen related to bitcoin regulation is that bitcoin will be controlled by the government which in my opinion is not good. because if bitcoin has been controlled by the government, bitcoin-related things like taxes, markets and circulation will be regulated by the government. because bitcoin isnt trackable money

I need bitcoin for my future Investment. I believe that bitcoin gives the bright way for trading and gives many profits.

Edited by fajarriadi

I will answer this question with questions;) 

Why do we need home ? Why do we need cars and why do we need fiat currencies and golds etc... ? 

The reasons why I need bitcoin are different. The first is of course the prospect of financial freedom. I just started your journey in etrm and hope that I will succeed.

Because why wouldn't I ? We need it to buy things and send money to overseas in a few minutes.Almost for not giving any money to anyone!

This is why we love and need it 

16 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

I'm happy to hear your wishes, I hope that bitcoin can bring a lot of profit for you and your future become brighter. 

May it also goes to your life, mate.

You're right, we have the same purpose and we have to realize it. I always try to learn more information in order to enrich my knowledge about bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Anthny said:

First is for financial purposes. I need money so I join crypto. More of bitcoin or crypto users are here because they want money. I'm one of them, I'm also here because of curiousity. My other classmates are also users of crypto and I see them doing posting so I've been curious.

That is good to know you are able to know about crypto in your younger age 🙂 goodluck hope you can save more if you have a good goal

16 hours ago, jifolic said:

Want to know the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum from any side? Is it technically or strongly currency and popularity among investors

Bitcoin - It has good project . Investor like Billgates , Jack ma, Jeff hold more quantity of bitcoin considering others .

Eth - It is a good project but the the ream lags more , I don't feel rich hold there bag in eth more .

So BTC is strong in all aspect consider other currency.

Personally i need Bitcoin for running my online businesses, I have few online businesses(websites) and i get money from ad networks via bitcoin payment, Plus i want to start Bitcoin faucet website.

I need and look for bitcoin because:
I want to benefit because bitcoin has value.
Bitcoin is a valuable asset.

I need bitcoins because the bitcoins that I've lived in for the past two or two years with the cryptocurrency market have been a huge market for anyone who wants to invest in high interest rates and it's safe and reliable.

I need bitcoin because :

1. Bitcoin transaction fees are very minimal, when compared to credit card transactions.

2. In Bitcoin transactions, we are not required to submit any confidential information.

3. There is no inflation in bitcoin.

Not only I need bitcoin bit I need to have more than 6 millions of bitcoin in my ledger nano S wallet, and I hope one I will own them.

I need bitcoin because I need money, and with bitcoin, I can make money for my life so I can buy my daily needs. Besides to make money, I want to use bitcoin as an investment. I see that bitcoin can be one of the best of the investment type, and that will works for every people if they want to open their minds. Bitcoin can help people to have a better life and of course, that people will have a chance to have money too. That makes us want to earn more and more bitcoin in many ways. I am sure that in one day, people will realize the benefits of bitcoin so they will join us.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, Cryptohash said:

I need bitcoin because 

• It gives us financial freedom.
  • There is no more enmity and power to stop you when you are in the growth stage.
  • Tax-free which a good advantage.
  • We don't need to be in fear that some thieves will rob our money from house.

What are the reason you need bitcoin ? Just list your view

I am agree with the first 2 points. But as you mentioned in point no 3, Tax free, who said it!. If you want to make them cash through bank you must have to pay tax. And the last point as you mentioned about robbery. Yeah the thieves can't rob our coins, rather hackers can do. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

so many people keep saying that bitcoin is giving them financial freedom but I think they are just repeating something that they heard about, can you give me some of your experiences about this