Time has brought upon us, series of payments - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Time has brought upon us, series of payments

All the highlights that you referenced to us are genuine, yet I see that the benefits from the principal mission of the discussion were better on the grounds that changing the cash made numerous individuals quit working. They view themselves as working for nothing and thusly I am anxious to begin exchanging the new cash so everybody returns and we see extraordinary action in the discussion

Yes, my friend, the forum has gained wide popularity among the pioneers of the encrypted world, in all countries of the world, and every day we see it improving more and more and this is evidence of the intelligence of the forum supervisors and how to deal with its members, It is really a school for learning and the best place to earn.

Cryptotalk is the absolute best crypto currency forum on the web because it not only rewards its members with payment but also with very valuable information which can help them to invest or trade to make more profit in the future.

This is a really good post my friend. The more better development schemes come up in the financial system it's really great that more people would be interested. The cryptocurrency instruments can really help the features get better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

@Guru2050 I agree with you that Cryptotalk has proven itself to be one of the best crypto forums on the internet. Also, from time to time there have been different payment methods and all the members who are passionate and hard-working have earned good amounts from this forum. But this forum not only provides payment but it also gives us important knowledge and info. I really love this forum ❤️.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

There are many reasons that lead us to say that Cryptotalk is the best conversation forum about the world of cryptocurrencies, which is why we are fortunate to be participating here. There are times when I observe posts that are made reluctantly and I think: perhaps these members have not realized how valuable this forum is and that in one way or another we must be grateful and help it grow. It would be a great shame for everyone if the forum one day disappears. For this event to never happen, we must do our best to do our job and thus help the forum to be maintained and to remain in time. I also love Cryptotalk.

• +4 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

13 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

it offer great benefit to the members for positive writing about cryptocurrencies and give encouragement to them within the forums.

Indeed outstanding and unique encouragement that it's one of it kind across the globe @Gomez12 it's in cryptotalk that members receive double reward of different currency

12 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I really love this forum ❤️.

I think whosoever is opportune to be in cryptotalk for a while and has spend a good time working arduously has benefitted immensely in the forum from different phases either from experience or rewards @Dark Shadowso to say we have to love cryptotalk forum for this extraordinary opportunity

Yes, it is true, Crypto Talk is one of the best forums for profit and learning for novice members, but there has been some change to the things that you mentioned in your topic, firstly the double payment was stopped i.e. the bitcoin payment was stopped and only the token payment remained, secondly the double payment also stopped, finally it has fallen The price of a token is huge, and it is only 46 satoshi at the present time, which means that profits have decreased a lot.

• +1 2

Cryptotalk throughout its history has evolved and all in favor not only of the growth of the platform but also in favor of those who participate here on a daily basis. After completing our first 100 publications, we immediately have the opportunity to start generating and the best thing is not yet related to money, but as we progress in staying in the forum we become integral members to how much knowledge in cryptocurrencies is refers. I love working at Cryptotalk.

All the highlights that you referenced to us are genuine, however I see that the benefits from the primary mission of the discussion were better in light of the fact that changing the money made numerous individuals quit working. They see themselves as working for nothing and in this manner I am anxious to begin exchanging the new cash so everybody returns and we see extraordinary action in the discussion

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Crypto talk provides an opportunity for us to earn most amount of money in this forum we earn 10 token for every post we publish but we can no longer earn double of our token again if we give 50 rating but still we can still make some little amount in the forum.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, Guru2050 said:

CRYPTOTALK forum has proven to the world to be the best, credible and outstanding forum out of many.

An epicenter for learning and sharing knowledge, individual understanding regarding Crypto currencies world wide.

Nowadays in this forum if you are hard working member then you are receiving;

1- Talk Coin for daily postings (10 talk coin per 20 post a day).

2- Double payment of talk coin for able to give 50 max reputations accordingly.

3- Double reward for creating a good, standing topic.

4-BTC compensation payment.

5- plus earning 1% daily interest for investing talk coin in yobit investbox.

These are the good amount of coins a given hard-working member is taking home daily, provided his/her work is found to be good and useful after vetting or evaluation.

You too can earn it, once you are determine and passionate about it.

It's here again.

Earn extra special Rewards when you Contest & Win; CRYPTO THEME CONTEST.

.....Best of luck...

Yes, I strongly agree with you. Cryptotalk is one of the best forum that we could used to learn more about cryptos while earning money. We could get TALK token and also BTC in this forum by posting topic, just always do your best on creating informative topics and you will get want you deserve which is a good amount of salary. You'll receive all the payment for being hard-working in forum after every 7 days.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 2:20 PM, Nezar said:

I was completely sure that the forum is honest and reliable and will provide something very good to its users, but during this period the forum proved to be the best and most sincere among all forums. We gave different types of currencies in exchange for serious and correct work. I am very grateful to the forum and the moderators and happy because I am a member in this place

Well, this forum shows some honestly to us so that we can do more post in this forum, this forum is trusted and many people are being benefited to it so just continue posting to earn more talk tokens.

Yes you're right. Compared to other forums, this forum is considered very good. Almost everybody love the platform as it offers many services, so in addition to the experience that can be gained from other members, the forum also pays with Talks currency and its price is suitable for everyone. Although it has been fluctuating lately.

• +1 2

Yes, these are great features. It contributed to improving the method of payment, but I still did not make a significant income for me. I only earn a little for a lot of effort and work.

the compansation plan in btc was the best part because at that time there were no way to sell the talk token and people really wanted to get money out of the site to use it.

What  the difference even if they are iving us a lot of coins when the coins have no value when we want to make withdrawal  ? It is too difficult  to earn money here now.

This forum provides good gain for people who know how to respect the rules and who are willing to put every effort needed, it is definitely not the place for lazy or greedy people who want to get a fortune every day. 

I already do these things that are mentioned above, and I would say that it looks like I am already working something in this forum. I think this way it helps the users who are members of this forum to work harder because of this positive reinforcement for their motivation. In this way, there is not excuse for them to not become productive inside of the forum because of this reward. However, there are still things needed to be done by the usage of our knowledge in our existence in this industry such as trading because it is the only thing that is unavoidable when it comes to crypto currency.

• +1 1

I already do what you have mentioned and I could say that by doing so you could get a plenty of income, we should grab the opportunity that this forum gives us especially the double payment which we could get a payment in satoshi and in talk. If we want to get high income, better to always complete your quota.

With the only thing missing today the double payments, all the rest are still active and while many didn't expect it or didn't give the appropriate attention are now finding what they were missing, as the forum kept their word and given back to the community part of profits from the exchange and paid the users for the campaign, something that is rare in the crypto world or other forums.

• +3 1

On 9/26/2020 at 12:17 PM, Guru2050 said:

CRYPTOTALK forum has proven to the world to be the best, credible and outstanding forum out of many.

An epicenter for learning and sharing knowledge, individual understanding regarding Crypto currencies world wide.

Nowadays in this forum if you are hard working member then you are receiving;

1- Talk Coin for daily postings (10 talk coin per 20 post a day).

2- Double payment of talk coin for able to give 50 max reputations accordingly.

3- Double reward for creating a good, standing topic.

4-BTC compensation payment.

5- plus earning 1% daily interest for investing talk coin in yobit investbox.

These are the good amount of coins a given hard-working member is taking home daily, provided his/her work is found to be good and useful after vetting or evaluation.

You too can earn it, once you are determine and passionate about it.

It's here again.

Earn extra special Rewards when you Contest & Win; CRYPTO THEME CONTEST.

.....Best of luck...

First I will like to thank all the crytotalk inventors and the moderators. Because all he listed as what we earn at the end of the are all right. We also hope more payments style should be increase as really crytotalk is now the best out all cryptocurrency related forums, you are welcome once again. @Guru2050

I wouldn't expect two campaigns in one forum running for so long too. It makes the best for all members and creates a very good feeling of loyalty from us that we have to express. I am grateful and it was unexpected to see this, in fact when I joined I was only thinking of staying for just a few days. It was the great environment that kept me here and the positivity, and after that the payments were just amazing.

When the currency of the payments is changed then the users become very confused about the price of the new currency in the market. BTC payment is a better way because the price of BTC is increasing nowadays. The new talk token campaign is not giving a lot of dollars to user now.