Time has brought upon us, series of payments - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Time has brought upon us, series of payments

Indeed, it is definitely a leading forum in its field.
This enhancement provided by this forum has not been provided by any other forum.
I was hoping the rewards would be more, but ok at this time, I hope the rewards are for me and all participants.

• +3 1

Definitely a good way to earn some money easy and fast the best thing is your can really help others with it and earn money. 

• +1 1

Yes it is true.  This is the largest forum in the world that many people know about.  Money can be made by making positive comments on it.  This forum also gives us a good explanation about cryptocurrency.  From now on we get scientific and cultural information.

• +2 1

I think that the new payment system in the forum depends on rewarding the posts that get a good reputation. These posts will not get a good reputation unless they have useful content.
Therefore, members will work to improve the content of their posts.

All the features you headed to welcome but i need this talk token to be start trading upon all our task we are delivering we don't know the price of talk token until now why theyu don't want to released it for trading. I stand to be correct with this suggestion

• +3 1

@Guru2050 I completely agree with you this forum.really a earning machine, but iam feels better with previous payment system because we earns our money instantly,

but this new payment system totally disappointed so many members, because last three month's we are waiting for this talk token trading, but there is still no update hope everything happens like as we wish, and this talk token give good reward for us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Very good post that you tell everything about this forum. This post can be an advertisement of the forum and maybe we are need a campaign too make the forum well known in the social media and help more people find it. I am think this post is the best ad that tell to all that his forum is a good place to be for a beginner and expert in crypto. There is a theme contest too and the forum will be full with a very good posts from many good writer.one and only such kind of forum which pay their users. I am happy with new payment system in which we can get double amount of talk tokens. Hope talk token price will be good. 

• +5 1

3 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

Yes, my friend, the current payment system is better than the previous system
I have heard that this current system is temporary, is this correct ??
The new currency, we all hope that its price will be satisfactory to all and suitable for them

Yes my friend @kenan 1 previous paymen system really good because we earns 30000 satodhis every day, means we earns around 3$ dollars according the bitcoin price,

but now this new talk token we didn't know the actual price and how many days this token maintain stable value, if price down like Yoda token and water token then, we don't earn profit its a disadvantage of this new token.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

Frankly, I was not present during the previous payment system
I have a question for you, at the end of the current campaign, and the launch of the new currency
Will we return to the old regime ?? Or is there another campaign like the current one?

@kenan 1 this new campaign recently launched and this new talk token still not launched so in this situation I don't know anything, but forum moderators promised this new campaign even better than old campaign, just wait few days then after we know how much this campaign profitable for us.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

This means that I have to wait for one of the old members to answer my question above
I hope this campaign continues, because it is really more profitable than any other campaign that has gone on this forum

Well sorry @kenan 1 iam not clarified your doubt but iam confused what are saying, why you think once again we return back in old campaign regime,

what you want once again forum pay us 30000 sat every day, then my answer is no forum never do this, because forum stop previous campaign because forum not afford this amount,

imagine how many bitcoin needed to pay our payments, pls once again repeat your doubt I try my level best to satisfied you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, the forum rises every day to become one of the best forums in the currency and crypto world
Good, easy design and consistency in the forum, from the way it is placed in the forums available in it, makes you browse for hours to read the latest developments and new news
In addition to what you mentioned about your topic, you explained everything and was successful with your work. Thank you for saving some of the beginners in the long search because you collected everything for them in one topic
You deserve a heart for your beautiful subject

27 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

I appreciate your efforts
But according to my information, this campaign is temporary, isn't it? It will expire at the end of the current month
At the beginning of the new month, what will the payment system be like? This is what I meant
If you don't get what I mean, tell me

@kenan 1 my friend where you read this news and who says you this campaign ended in this month, I think you have little bit confusion about this campaign and payment system also, let's i explain you actually what end in this month

Present you're earning two currencies right 1) talk token 2) bitcoin, actually this new campaign original payment currency is talk token, but unfortunately this talk token expected launching date is delayed,

and last couple of months so many members worked in this forum free of cost, in this period so many members also leave this forum,

that's why this forum decided to pay us compensation reward in bitcoin to encourage forum members to work in this forum,

actually today talk token launching date as like forum officials declare, if this token launch then they stop paying bitcoin and paying in talk token not like you say this campaign end,

if this talk token gain 0.01 cent price then every day we earns 4.50$ dollars this amount better then old campaign, so don't worry this campaign not end so just collet talk token this is our future payment currency.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

Yes, for Talk token, it was supposed to start about two weeks ago, but the launch date of this coin was changed to another time
Now I understand, when the new currency is launched, the money earned by Satoshi will stop, and it will become all through the new currency
You have a lot of amazing information, thank you, it helped me a lot

@kenan 1  I try my level best my friend to clarify your doubt, if you satisfied with my clarification then its really greatful for me, and don't worry bitcoin payment system continue until November 2, 

because of the talk token date once again postponed so keep posting on this forum and earn good rewards.

• +3 1

This information is great and I will verify it myself when following up on my work on this forum. I am one of the people who have a passion in this field, so I started working seriously.

Currently, there are a lot of opportunities for us to earn here in the forum. We have the talk token campaign but we don't actually know when it's going to be available on the market because it kept on being delayed. Another one is the BTC campaign here in the forum. Also there are airdrops available from yobit that we can profit from.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, someone who works hard and actively gets a reward, but I think that the reward is less with the effort of some members. So, is it worth taking someone who writes an effective and useful post like someone who writes a comment? But the beautiful ones are the rating bonuses that some members have been skeptical of

• +1 1

It seems to me that the forum is one of the best ways to win and bet on a future currency, which will surely leave good profits, such as the TALK token, I found out about its launch today and decided to enter the forum so as not to miss a project like this.

The investbox seems to me the best feature that it currently offers.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2020 at 7:14 PM, Honny143 said:

@Guru2050 I completely agree with you this forum.really a earning machine, but iam feels better with previous payment system because we earns our money instantly,

but this new payment system totally disappointed so many members, because last three month's we are waiting for this talk token trading, but there is still no update hope everything happens like as we wish, and this talk token give good reward for us.

I'm sorry their is update for any date rescheduled @Honny143 even this recent postponement which is set to take place on 2nd of next month. Though it's disappointing due to scheduling and reschedulement but not because it won't be far better than old campaign, it will since it has started yielding Positive outcome. 

And that's what we continue to wish for the new coin TALK COIN should have a good value when finally open for trading, seeing good market it will add much esteem, good reputation to this forum and yobit exchanger in general.

• +5 1

On 9/26/2020 at 8:01 PM, Moaz said:

Of course, I completely agree with you, that the CryptoTalk forum provided us with the greatest opportunity to win the currency TALK, which will be traded on October 15th, and I am confident that its price will be high and we will achieve good profits and also there is payment in bitcoin until October 15, which is a matter  Positive for all of us, and also this forum is the most important forum for learning and increasing your knowledge in the field of crypto

This forum provides great opportunities to it's members all what is required from us to be patient with the forum because there is alot of challenges even though they postponed the date of the trading untill 2nd of November we should bear with them.

18 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

it won't be far better than old campaign, it will since it has started yielding Positive outcome. 

And that's what we continue to wish for the new coin TALK COIN should have a good value when finally open for trading, seeing good market it will add much esteem, good reputation to this forum and yobit exchanger in general.

Well @Guru2050 everyone have their own prediction to predicted this talk token better then precious campaign, but no one knows how much worthy this talk token, last two postponed after iam confused about it and so many question circulated in my mind, exactly this token gives good reward are else still mystery continues just hope November-2 we earn good profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Guru2050 everyone have their own prediction to predicted this talk token better then precious campaign, but no one knows how much worthy this talk token, last two postponed after iam confused about it and so many question circulated in my mind, exactly this token gives good reward are else still mystery continues just hope November-2 we earn good profit.

Don't be confused @Honny143 postponement upon postponement or let me say scheduling and rescheduling of Talk Coin trading day, it's all done in the interest to enable good start up, profitable market for the coin.

I think our dear moderator @Desais had since make this clarification, and guaranteed us that the new campaign will be far better than the old campaign.

We need to trust and count on them...Nov 2nd shall tell the rest

That's right, my friend, these features that I mentioned in fact are present in the Crypto forum and this is what prompted us to enter and continue

It develops quickly and provides us with more advantages in every campaign it carries out, in addition to the link between Crypto, Yobit and the investment fund that provides us with daily profit without fatigue

It's a great forum to be honest with you the best one I use right now ,we can find all we want earning and leaning in the same time,you forget about the airdrops from time to time and now there is yobit dollar airdrop that you can participate and earn too

• +2 1