YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

Yes a good statement.first of all where you work you should have strong privacy.so that no one can enter into your privacy.this is the best thing of your life.first of all you should keep your every thing secure from others..privacy should be your priority one..

Surely you have asked a very good question, your privacy is your everything because a human being is such a thing that no one expresses but they have done it from inside or somewhere, if that privacy becomes lonely then the human being is over.  If anyone has any, if anyone knows about the privacy, along with him, he should not tell anyone else about it because some such things are such moist hands that a human being does not want but inside himself  

Of course my privacy is my everything because the privacy of my crypto assets are depended on my activities. Yeah we should keep private our private keys of the wallets and password of any account. Moreover we shouldn't share our private information to others. If we can't keep more privacy in our wallets we will loose our money. So we should be very careful about our security and privacy. 

Yeah brother you are right. Privacy is everything. Without that all the effort that you hd made is a pure waste. The first and key step for the guaranteed privacy is to have a strong and bold password. And it had been already mentioned in the beginning of the sign up. I hope you alla followed it.

This is a useful information shared by you, which we can save ourselves from scamming and hacking by following it. If we share our privacy with someone, then our account may get hacked and we may face loss, so we should not share our personal information with anyone. 

I am new here and i am agree with you and you say right that crypto currency is the biggest work, the rule of crypto is difficult, and its rule follow by all members  and do not share the password anyone

Yes privacy is everything. At first we have to secure our account. We have to use our account perfectly, need to create all the information secure and private. And it is must to avoid log in into unknown device.

Absolutely your privacy can save you from any major issue. If you share your personal information with someone So you've made a big mistake , that means you will share your privacy with someone, then it can hurt you a lot. You can steal your personal data, it can damage your account.So do not share your personal information with anyone .

Privacy is important, I generally use wallets with nearby passwords like Metamask or Coinomi that these wallets won't need entering the Private key consistently. so you can keep the Hidden key protected I think this would really help the members protect their fund

Yes ,privacy is everything for us ,we can secure ourself by creating strong privacy from.scrammers,privacy is the best thing of life so try to create strong password .....

You are right, our privacy is all ours, so we must never share it with anyone and neither give information about our data to strangers, just as there is everything in ours, there is what to do and what not to do with their data I do not with mine I would give them to anyone and I would not share either.

I agree, privacy is very important and not only in crypto but also in the internet and in real life. We need privacy and sadly the governments are treating us all like criminals having us under surveillance constantly.

Definitely our security is everything. When can make our account secure by many purposes. We can enable 2fa security protection.  Never click on any link who pay you some offer. Never give your password to anyone. Always beware these types of scammers and attackers. 

I observed that there are many users who don't know the difference between public and private usage. Users in this forum must take precautions to protect their own interests from unfair practices. Confidentiality and security must be maintained in order to have a solid foundation in this forum. The more we keep out privacy, the more secured our account. 

• +2 1

Yes, of course you said right, I agree with you. If you share your privacy with someone, then it can prove to be harmful for you.you do not share your privacy to anyone, For Example the code of your bank ATM, if you share someone, then you can withdraw money from your account at any time. 

• +1 1

You are right that every person has his privacy above all else if his private car is lost then a lot of his information is lost or lost from him. So we should all know about literature before giving your Gmail and password anywhere. There are many good sites as well as many bad sites where they can hack your account and take away a lot of your secret information because you give your Gmail and password. Be a little aware of these issues

Be cearfull..There might be lot of users out their who doesn't know the difference between the public keys and private keys. It is essential that the uses take cautious steps to safeguard.When we are working online we are open to many threats and spammers, so we must be aware of our privacy and keep our self secure from the spammers. We must not share the login credentials online, keep our accounts safe

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information for beginners. Here, of course, we must try to protect our electronic accounts from being exposed to fraud and theft by changing the password constantly.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information for beginners. Here, of course, we must try to protect our electronic accounts from being exposed to fraud and theft by changing the password constantly.

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 . 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 /𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕  𝒉𝒆 /𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒔 . 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your Privacy is everything.Must secure your account and put a strong password and high security on it so no one can steal your privacy.Be responsible for your own privacy.I wish you good luck.  

This is a very good observation and it will serve as guide to us in protecting our funds from getting lost or been scam from this scammers this days. So let all protect our privacy

• +2 1

Yes Dear, you are absolutely right, I am fine with you, your posts are very useful and I have benefited a lot from this post because I did not know about this thing at first because I am new on the platform.Everything is your privacy, as long as the privacy is there, as long as you have everything you break the privacy, then you become a victim of spams.

• +2 1

Right dear security comes first everywhere.Especially in online working security must matter.We should have to safe our passwords,don't share our personal information with others.Safe you password in any other private drive or any safe copy.If you forget your password you can easily find it from here.Don't login any crypto or yobit account in front of others.

I wonder how can people share their private information with others and why do they do so, who owns the pass words owns the money, period and done. You should keep them in a safe place and later on when you become more experienced you will start to run different accounts and each account will have a private key, keep that key with you away from anyone else.

Privateness is all about inside your everyday lifespan. In the event you cnanot care of solitude afterward a forum accounts is going to be more hacked. Additionally on your own life its a huge advantage for your loved ones.