[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions

Hello mate you give great information for all of us. Most of us doesn't know anything about blockchain even if they use it everyday, i think first think we should do is learning what is blockchain. Yes we can stake our coins on some exchangers or the coins website , some times staking could be profitable sometimes it'll be waste of time, that's why we should be careful while staking. If you want to hold some coin for a long term it's okay to staking but if you looking for sell it you shouldn't stake it but some stakes are could be unlocked whic is you can withdraw anytime.

• +5 1

As for me I did not see anything to correct their and as a beginner I have learned and gain more knowledge with this your wonderful post and I really appreciate it for sharing this knowledge with us 

Thanks for sharing such useful information.its indeed a technical question but very important for every newbie to understand and learn from. The crypto world is very vast and alot needs to be learnt.

Hello there my friend. They are very good informations pack in one post mate, brilliant idea, I appreciate it and give you a five reputation points. Thanks for sharing such great information especially for beginner people like me. 

• +4 1

It is good to share good information in the cryptocurrency world. This is how we learn, too. Knowledge is always essential. Current and popular topics are always ahead. Thanks for the nice posts.

Thank you so much dear mate for such information I am a new here and do not know about this. I am always greatful to my seniors who always work hard and collect wonderful information for their juniors. I think this information help me in my future and other members of the forum also.

Thank it is helpful post for begginers you such an amazing user who helps begginers thnku dear i just need your post and i wanna to say give positive reputation to this user

• +3 1

21 hours ago, Christeen said:

how can I start trading and investing,could I have a very big deal of money?

Are you a beginner? If yes, please get all the essential information about the cryptocurrency first. Yeah money is needed to make money off crypto trading but my suggestion fall newcomers in crypto trading is, start from the small amount because you need some trading skills and suck skills come from experience to handle bigger asset's trading. 

It's the most questions that the majority of new users ask often and you have have answer them correctly, as you say there is many way to store your coins and got incoming about them,for I  really prefer some exchange like binance kucoin huobi pro for that

Thank you very much my brother with great and wonderful tips or information which will surely help a lot of members here. Because I know many of beginners don't know more about this but with the help of this your topic there will learn and acquire more.

As if you are begginer in this platform you need to more knowledge about this site caused they want more knowledge then payment. And you need more curious for those where you want to earn money in this platform.

A wonderful, distinctive and very important topic, as there are many wallets working on the high technology of the blockchain, where no one can penetrate this technology, which provides a wonderful feature and high security that no one can penetrate as it is a great opportunity to exploit it in a correct way and work in a correct way

All people who work in the field of cryptocurrencies must know the way currencies operate and the network that operates them in addition to that they must learn the terms used in this field as this makes it easier for them to work 

You answered very good questions. I think this is one of the most asked question lf newbies. They can learn lots of factor of the cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is really a future. It will change the world. We should learn it more effectively. 

Thanks for such a informative post.You explained it really well and Such posts are always valuable and useful in order to learn from it.I appreciate you for such good works and hope to see more good articles like this from you.This posts attracting me to visit your profile as I think there will be more such valuable articles.Stay Blessed!

1 hour ago, somaya said:

The topic is wonderful, as I found in this post all the correct answers, as we all have to learn in order to reach as the topics help many people in order to reach the right path, achieve ambitions and reach the goal. We must start with all good for the benefit of everyone

@somaya Thanks and if you have anything else to ask about the blockchain technology, you can file your questions in this thread and guys will attempt to answer your all questions and that is the reason, the thread is still opened for the discussions. I also wish to welcome the constructive comments to this thread. You can also share your ideas here. 

I think these questions are much and bartender and every member who will join you should never answer these questions.

you are posted Much informative for the new member the like me which would create a new wallet to store our cryptocurrency.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:34 AM, Whited35 said:

Last time, I got encountered from my friend @Calvinpriva with some  questions😜.You can see questions are looking simple but actually not, they are technical cryptocurrency and blockchain technology related questions.He asked me questions not due to reason he does not know about them but main intention was to help newcomers on this forum. I tackled his questions in PM and thought like it will be also helpful for this community. Let's see how did I face him. 

1. Those who own crypto wallets, where do they store those coins?
Cryptocurrency is utterly into blockchain technology. Blockchain forms an irreversible database where all wallet addresses and funds into it are stored. Your crypto wallet address has two important things or variables i.e.Public key and private key which will be directly related with coins/tokens stored to that wallet and it is followed by complex cryptographic codes. 
So if the wallet is non-custodial, you can have full control over your private key but in the case of custodial or hot online wallets, they store your private key in their separate server but still, your crypto will be stored in blockchain.  

2. We can stake,save and invest our coins in some exchanges/wallets and earn a profit, how do they get that interest to give us?
It is quite relatable, how your bank gives you interests for saving the amounts😜? They also invest funds collected from their customers into productive fields like agriculture, hydro-power, etc, right? Exactly the same, if exchanges or wallets are giving you returns for investing or saving the amounts means they are also using your funds to invest in something stable or productive sectors to gain profits and some portion will be given you as a return.Staking works to strengthen the network and exchange or wallet give you reward for that purpose.

3. How do crypto wallets generate coin addresses for their wallet users to receive coins?
I give you an answer which will be applicable for all the blockchain networks.Crypto wallets are such special programs that are capable of creating unmatched and irreversible alphanumeric characters(will be stored in blockchain while sending or receiving crypto into it) which you might represent as identifier or crypto wallet address with a set of two variables i.e. public key and private keys. If you have a multi-coin wallet means it is capable of creating addresses to support so many coins or tokens from different blockchain networks. 

P.S.I really appreciate your feedback if there are any corrections needed in my answers 🙏

Thank you soo much for your detailed information as I was also want some answers about my wallet issues  and I have got it in your topic and also many people would be greatly helped by this

These answers are great, because I was looking for the staking answer too, I was always wondering how they gave us profit, but now I know that they invest it too.

Also, I want to add that having a cold wallet is the best way to store your coins :).

• +1 1

I can only thank you for these clarifications, which we should be fully aware of. At first glance, the questions seem simple, but they require time to think and answer and you need an expert member to answer them, and you were the best expert.

You explained it thoroughly competently and Such posts are each time effective and functional in tranquility to ascertain from it i go up in price you for such lovely plant and chance to look at new satisfactory articles like this. 

14 hours ago, MUHAMMAD MADNI said:

This is a special application. It is not very difficult to create an account on it. Once you see the instructions given by them, you can easily understand it and create your own account.

Lol, I am not talking about the special application in my topic. Make sure to check the topic thoroughly 😉!

14 hours ago, lilian ahmad said:

I was not aware of the guard portfolio and now I have good information and explanations.

But where did you find the information about guard portfolio in y topic ? I doubt on you, have you got the main theme off this topic ? 

On 12/22/2020 at 10:27 PM, Shiya said:

Well you right my friend.  I made this similar complian some days back about how we the newbies are not familiar with some words,and how we find it difficult to answer to topics with hard words on cryptocurrency. 

Cool, you still have the chances to ask questions to this thread if you have any confusions. 

I have been working on this platform for a long time but I have not heard about this information. You have given us good information.I have completed 400  posts but you give me good information about this forum and for member especially for beginner .

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, sharif1998 said:

Hello my friends
I hope to know, if someone has experience, how we will convert the cryptocurrency into a paper currency

It depends on your location. Does your country allow cryptocurrency trading ? If yes, check some local exchange sites and convert cryptocurrency into fiat currencies/your local currencies. That's it. 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:13 AM, umar sandhu said:

You have given us good information.I have completed 400  posts but you give me good information about this forum and for member especially for beginner .

You have gone off-topic !! I have not given information about this forum, topic contains information about the blockchain technology. Additionally, your stat of posts is not necessary for this discussion thread. 

These questions already arose in my mind. Thank you for your such a informative post because I am new user and I also want to ask these questions from our seniors on this forum. Keep posting these type of useful content for us because you are our senior.So  this is your duty to share your experience about crypto talk forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1