Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

We all know that this forum is cleaned by moderator. So we have to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum at all times.  You must refrain from making misspellings. Others' posts cannot be copied. You must post informative, meaningful posts. Be careful at all times.

It's important to clean the forum and it's helps us to work more safely here. We shouldn't feel bored when they have stopped giving payment in yobit. Rather we should work more carefully because our posts can be deleted and our account can be banned too. Thanks for your precious post.

Yes the payment of the btc is stopped still now because the members are cleaning this forum to the scammers and the members that are using the multiple accounts or any other. Therefore we should not break the rules and regulations to avoid the violation and the warning point of the forum.

Yes, you are right. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. First we must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics. Don't copy paste from others. Don't reply on useless or bad quality topics. So work with patience. 

• +2 1

Post deletion and getting banned by the administration are two major concerned issues of this forum. This post is helpful for all those who are asking for main reasons behind these two. So everyone should must consider about terms and conditions of this forum so that they can actively work there without facing such issue. Major issue among these is posting irrelevant content. It should must be avoided by every member to keep their account secure.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear thank you for this information I think people should learn from this that your useless post can be deleted anytime so be careful. Forum cleaning can be safe for you only of you don't have anything useless posted and you will not earn anything from that.

By the way thanks for posting this its really informative post for me,I have also observed from what other members of this forum are doing because as you said forum clean up can happen at anytime and to survive it we must continue doing the right thing now. This is very fearful event and perhaps there should not be a scare tactic enforced.I am interested and i lik it. 

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

During the last Pay Per Post crusade, it occurs toward the finish of consistently and the withdrawal button is seized for as long as seven days. I think it halted as of late since everything changed and there was lesser spam in the gathering; the mediators may begin it again since the other BTC installment is on once more. This theme is in reality acceptable so fledglings know and there will not be a lot of dread if this beginnings.

I think when you delete your posts, it is not important, useful, and insecure. When you start sharing the first 100 posts, and then enter 20 posts per day in rent, you are safe.

Yes I think everyone should follow the rules of the forum weather he is new member or old member it is our duty to work hard and do useful posts on the forum . Happy posting all .

• +3 1

That's right, there are a lot of random posts that some members do, so we see mediators tightening the rules in order to clean the forum from those violations and keep only serious members in business.

• +1 1

appreciated because it boost the confidence of members and it would promote motivation in the forum.so we must try as possible to ensure our post are meaningful, so we need yo create unique and useful post and clean up the forum from all kinds of misinformation and spam

Everybody has to be their to did their work so in my point of view there is no need to worry about the formers. Its all depends on the everybody working capability.

That can be an explanation behind the erasure of posts and prohibiting the individuals. Be that as it may, I think the principle reason on the off chance that the mediators discovered some futile poats, at that point tht erase it. Furthermore, when any part doesn't keep the guidelines of the gathering then he got restricted.

Thank you dear for this post. This post is very useful for beginners. We need to be careful from these things. And we have to follow the rules of this forum. So , that we can make good posts. That are useful for people.

We have to be aware of scammers because they have multiple accounts in this forum. 

Thanks.

Thank you for sharing thia information. I was worried and wondering that why can't i withdraw my money from yobit. I didn't know that forum has this kind of management. Its really good.

I think that the moderators have the right to delete the useless posts and of course to ban the fake or scammers from this platform , and we as new members have to follow the rules to avoid any bad sequences

I think when you share useful and meaningful topics, you will get effective points. Your posts that consist of 80 words of meaningful meaning have not been deleted.

I am a new member and I am not worried about cleaning the forum because I do not violate the forum rules, we must make sure to write good and useful topics, what causes me the most confusion is the recurring topics. I feel lost when I want to comment on them.

its a good step of modarator..because really there are so many fake people in here who has fake account more than once..otherwise many people don't follow the rules and regulations of the group..they make  comment less than 100 characters and unless posts...so modarator should detect their and banned theire account..

Dear Friend! Cryptoforum is really best forum for earning money. Here we can both learn and earn at the same time. We should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. 

This is a very valuable information , it is sad to see some members get banned in these difficult financial situations but the forum's best interest is what really matters, and all the members should look at their presence here as serious work in which they have to follow the rules and strict themselves to honest work without any cheating, and they can guarantee that they will not be banned at all.

I think that forum cleanup is what is currently taking place that is why we can't move our earned satoshi bitcoin in our yobit site to our balance on the site. We just need to exercise patience and surely very soon we can start moving it to balances

Indeed, my friend, I think that the cleaning process in the forum is necessary from time to time due to the large number of random accounts and the presence of people who carry out fraud and theft, so we must all be patient with these procedures and we always try to maintain and implement the Forum's laws in order to facilitate our work and reduce officials' stops and thus we can win Bigger money