Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

Yes, basically! Of course I agree with you, because the beggar cannot follow the rules. They make money on Cryptotal by creating multiple accounts in this forum. Then the moderators cannot ban you.

@CalvinprivaYou are correct mate it's been a long-term since we encountered the forum  up therefore,we ought not underestimate it by begin disregarding the discussion rules and begin posting unessential substance like I have additionally seen from what different individuals from this discussion are doing in light of the fact that as you said discussion tidy up can occur at whenever and to endure it we should keep making the best choice presently a debt of gratitude is in order for an update my dear companion.

I think the cleaning process is going on . So, many posts are getting deleted. And thats a good thing about this forum and i appreciate moderators for filtering and creating good environment.

• +1 1

I think this is necessary and should continue , because as much as we are providing the content , the rest of the world is reading it , so to me its important we are able to understand why the forum has to make sure that the wrong content is not spread out there , especially incorrect messages to it its actually very important we do check on that. Value is always added when bad content is deleted and the good content is left

• +4 1

I think that this matter will not happen, especially with the change of the payment system, its mechanism, and the rating system in the forum, where the members are now filtering the useless posts and well. As it is required to accomplish 50 daily interactions, and it is forbidden that they be all negative or positive, and this matter contributed to reducing spam and reducing it very much.

the forum smooth up and maintenance duration often take vicinity at he give up of every person month and all through this era the administration paintings thoroughly by means of deleting the useless posts and topics that violate the boards regulations and policies so as a way to keep away from lacking your posts it is a whole lot higher we all abide through the guideline in terms of creating useful first-rate posts that contains extra than a hundred characters.

The forum cleaning is needed most of the times that is why it is been done and the moderators  need to fulfill their personal lifes too and than the scabdel can be raised.

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I haven't reached 100 posts yet. I was talking about this with a friend. It is logical that they do this type of cleaning, otherwise anyone who writes something and reluctantly would be benefiting regardless of the objectives and purpose of the forum.
Learning about cryptocurrencies, investments and other topics related to this type of virtual currency should be the biggest incentive besides earnings for us to learn from all this and understand what the future is, what is emerging and what is already here.
respecting the forum rules, I think that is the least we should do as members of this community.

SailorMoon!

Yes, This tells you that you should always make or comment on topics you understand that are relevant and helpful to the people not trying to mislead or create topic for creative sake.

Thank you my friend, we need to properly clean the forum to delete all useless posts and so that members commit to publish all that is useful and be ideal members for this forum to grow and develop

On 9/23/2020 at 11:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Yeah, I saw many useless topic nowadays and I think moderators are too busy these day because these useless topic that I've seen are still in the forum. I think we need to be careful on choosing the right topics for our posts so that we could avoid deletion of posts when the moderators started on deleting posts.

from my factor of view i trust what you're featuring, it is a superb coverage of the forum that every now and then a review is fabricated from what is being posted, what is already posted and take a look at all those discussion board participants who may be incurring in offenses against the regulations of the discussion board and therefore be able to have a purifier and better satisfactory discussion board for ourselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

Right the yobit exchange block the button from time to time ,and I see now this the same problem today because the button is blocked for more than week now and they don't open it,I don't know if it's for all or just me

the process of having to clean the forum it does look good as on the part of eliminating too many unwanted post as from such i think more and more user can actually get to be more careful in the creation of post as i think cleaning the forum is quite necessary 

In my opinion this is right if they clean up the forum from scammers as it would difficult for them to run the forum if they don't go through cleaning. So try to post meaningful and high quality content so that you can exists here. Stay with rules and safely earn

Of course we need to be careful here and distribute understandable and valuable posts I think anyone who posts helpful posts and helpful comments should not be prevented from breaking the rules

@Calvinpriva You made a prediction that the cleanup would occur after the opening of Talk token trade and your  prediction came true. The cleanup has been started for a few days now and we should all be very careful during this time because the forum is being checked thoroughly and any violation could lead to a severe punishment. I hope that everyone stays safe and follows the rules.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Excellent information and more for those of us who have little time here and who did not know about the existence of this type of event. The idea of a cleanup is the best method to filter the quality of the members who participate in the forum on a daily basis and it is also a reason for many members who are acting in a wrong way to come to their conscience and try to correct the error before being banned. by the forum. I believe that if you have signs of failure there will be no second chances. In particular, those who have always been on the right path do not have to worry and we must see this action as the need to make the forum maintain its integrity.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I think Now the moderators are cleaning the spam or useless posts on regular basis and banning the spam members regularly as I seen many banned members and Most of the posts deleted due to which our content count also reduces.So I think the forum has been updated and this clean up is being done on daily basis.

• +2 1

On 9/23/2020 at 4:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

I really appreciate this article because it has given answers to my questions keep it bro. I guess this forum cleaning is very important because it reduce many useless comment and post even though I am also a victim because I was ban from posting like two days and I came to realize that this platform is not about making post or comment but it is about changing people life with our comments or post. We all need to change our mindset towards this platform for betterment of this platform.... Thank you

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I'm relatively new to the forum but I've heard about this "Forum cleansing" before. I find this action totally makes sense and it's indeed necessary. Otherwise, the forum would get flooded with useless content and spam. We all definitely should value the job of moderators here and understand that this cleaning is done for the sake of us all. 

• +2 1

Yeah friend @Dark Shadow. I knew forum cleanup would happen soon after Talk token trade because spammers waited for that day so that they can attack the forum. I mean there were members with multiple accounts and they would increase the power to write daily in all of their accounts after they saw Talk price. But we are lucky because forum cleanup never leaver a spammer behind, thanks to our moderators.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You right, because most of New mumber making same post which already on this forum. With clean up so many post will be delete. It maybe who make this type of useless post maybe get warning and ban. So we need to take care and make good and unique post. If we want to servive on this forum. We make that our post has been deleting, so we need to hard work and make unique post. 

we were knowledgeable the forum virtuous up therefore,we be supposed to not lease it for contracted by get going ignoring the forum regulations and onset redistribution beside the point inside like I allow plus practical from I'm sorry? other members of this forum are burden for the reason that as you alleged forum vacuum up preserve occur at anytime and to continue to exist it we be required to prolong burden the absolute mania in a jiffy

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yeah friend @Dark Shadow. I knew forum cleanup would happen soon after Talk token trade because spammers waited for that day so that they can attack the forum. I mean there were members with multiple accounts and they would increase the power to write daily in all of their accounts after they saw Talk price. But we are lucky because forum cleanup never leaver a spammer behind, thanks to our moderators.

Well you are right about that @Calvinpriva. After the initial trading of Talk Token on Yobit there has been a flood of new members and spammers as well. But the moderators are really diligent and hard working and they are sure to ban every last one of the spammers.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January