THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Understood my friend don't worry to apologise now I understand your words. All the way I have created a lot of topics all this while and most topics are in for begginners, cryptoworld and about forum.

@Babubu609 Sir I really appreciate you because when I was new here at that time I have learn many things from you because you Share such a great and meaningful information which newbie need and still I'm reading your posts sometimes because we need more information here And that's what I get from your posts and hope you will share more for the sake of beginners..

• +2 1

On 10/28/2020 at 6:54 AM, Mark wood said:

when I was new here at that time I have learn many things from you because you Share such a great and meaningful information which newbie need and still I'm reading your posts sometimes because we need more information here And that's what I get from your posts and hope you will share more for the sake of beginners..

Glad to here that from you 😊 ! Is very good when you work and everyone appreciate your work. This is also part of motivation. This give me more courage to create more topics in this great forum stay tuned for more updates, From me very soon.👌

If you are new to this platform, you must adhere to their guidelines, and if you are new here, you must adhere to the guidelines posted by seniors. And no such post can be made today. These are dangerous for this platform and may cause you problems in future.  However, you will comment and comment on this topic

This is a good post to save or archive, it has all the information that both the new members and those who have already been for some time, Thank you I will save the link in my google chrome bar!

This post provides a general idea on the basic instruction that needs to be followed by each new user when they enter this platform and start their journey in creating good quality content. It is post like these that provide the necessary information for all beginners in just one place. I hope the admins pin this topic to the top so that all the users could view this when they start on this platform.

Damn its a full of what every beginner mates i hope more beginners would saw this and that would help them out alot as for starters since they would know how to continue as a community member while being a respectful one.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Glad to here that from you 😊 ! Is very good when you work and everyone appreciate your work. This is also part of motivation. This give me more courage to create more topics in this great forum stay tuned for more updates, From me very soon.👌

@Babubu609 though i was jealous for at my newbie time because members always care you plus have huge reputation but later i realized that you really deserves a good reputation plus our appreciate..  In my noob time your topic gave me much guidelines to understand about this forum rule plus activity and one thing more that you help me to learn how to quoted a topic shortly 😍                        

• +3 1

This is a very clear and precise explanation of how to participate and profit from the cryptotalk forum without breaking any of their rules at the same time learning from others who have posted and commented on these cryptocurrency topics.

• +3 1

This post is really most beautiful thing for a new beginner so most people dont understand what is going on, we need to work and put together everything in perspective, new  beginners need to make sure that we make sure that we work well , this post will help them in launching their posting career well this is a beautiful post thanks very much 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

You have created an amazing topic @Babubu609. There are many questions that many beginners or even experienced members have and you have answered almost every one of them with great detail. Keep creating great content👍.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

.  In my noob time your topic gave me much guidelines to understand about this forum rule plus activity and one thing more that you help me to learn how to quoted a topic shortly

Thank you mate 😊 for showing your appreciation towards my work. This is really inspiring and good to learn that one's work I going well and well appreciated by it readers. It was very important to have topics like that available in this forum for easy guide.

3 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

Keep creating great content👍.

You are always welcome and thank you 😊 too for sparing time to go through topic and learning from it.

This post is very useful to beginner... All beginner should be see the post.. I think beginner to the member abide by the all crypto Rules and work hard to this forum..... You work hard and earn good money to this forum...     

Great my friend. Thank you so much for sharing this and encouraging each and everyone. The Noobs really need to improve thier content by following rules and regulations that you have mentioned in detail. I hope you all go through this and help yourself because you are the future.

• +2 1

The most be important to the begginer platform . begginer is study the information about Bitcoin , yobit and cryptotalk .they did not copy another post otherwise the admin ban this site .the newbie need the study of crypto currency , trading and marketing.

By adhering to these important instructions by the new members, I believe that most of their problems will be solved!
Especially if they read and understand the forum rules and regulations safely and correctly!
There are many people here who do not have a strong English language, so it is difficult for them also to understand or express well!
So I advise them to follow this post as well

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think that I am sure that your post will be useful for most members especially for newcomers.  Most of the senior members on this platform really want to help initially adapt to this forum.  I as a beginner find this to be a great informative post for us.

Such a nice and quality post you have made. No doubt you are working seriously and properly on the platform by making quality posts which are very beneficial for beginners. 

Surely this post will helps the beginners to improve on the platform if they follow your post. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for these enticing and educative post of yours @Babubu609these@Babubu609these are the kind of information that motivates beginners to aspare to become good/better forumn contributors 

Edited by Frodler
  • +3 1

This topic really full package for new member because you almost covert every single using point in your topic.Post so long to support newcomers.  I am sure that your post will be useful for most members especially for newcomers.  Most of the senior members on this platform really want to help initially adapt to this forum.  I as a beginner find this to be a great informative post for us.. 

This topic really full package for new member because you almost covert every single using point in your topic.Post so long to support newcomers.  I am sure that your post will be useful for most members especially for newcomers.  Most of the senior members on this platform really want to help initially adapt to this forum.  I as a beginner find this to be a great informative post for us.. 

• +4 1

Really great job my friend, You have compiled the most important topics for new members who have many questions, especially about the payment system in the forum, I honestly did not fully understand the payment system in the forum yet so I will read this topic so that I can understand it well.

On 10/29/2020 at 9:05 PM, Babubu609 said:

I will appreciate your work because in this platform there are some members who can share a quality information which is very important for all and you can see I'm appears in such meaningful and informative posts because I want to learn and learn that's my goal..

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Really good guide especially for the beginners here in this forum! i advice each new member to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time to understand how it works here.. also @Babubu609 has many useful and informative topics so i advice even the experts and the beginners here in this forum to read all his useful topics because each topic has its informative content in my opinion.. 

It's really important for each new member to be aware and read all these useful posts before start sharing his posts here without any knowledge because that's really a problem we are suffering from it these days!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is really a great support to beginners and also an answer to all their questions, your post carries the answer to every question a beginner is supposed to ask, and every newbie who goes through the topics on your post will never break any rule and will be guided on how to work in this forum, and am saying thank you for putting out time to create such a supportive and educative content.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day