Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

Absolutely you are right 

if you continue post useless or meaningless posts or topics on this platform then definitely you will get warning points from this platform and also you may be banned from this platform 

So post here quality contents for positive ratings 

Dont copy others 

Create your own topics 

3 hours ago, Atif Zameer said:

@Guru2050 yeah exactly dear this is the correct statement. When we post useless content it lead us to get banned and consider our profile as invaluable. 

Indeed @Atif Zameer so in view of the above points it's imperative for everyone to remain discipline, consistent and passionate sharing quality and best crypto information that will foster and enhance the progress of cryptotalk member and the forum at large

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. Sentences that are difficult to understand will also make readers in the forum less familiar with the intent and the purpose of author. 

You are right my friend, I also think that submitting topics with useful content is better than useless duplicate topics that waste time and may be deleted. This is the most important rule in order to avoid warning points or to be banned.

Yes, you are right and until the maximum benefit of this forum is achieved, everyone should not repeat posts and search for new and valuable information to share with members. Also, posts must be useful, positive, and rich in information about cryptocurrencies, and everyone should read the rules for the forum in order to avoid the ban and warning points

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes if we make useless and unmeaning full posts then we can't survive to here.We want to always make useful and new informative posts or topics. We want to help others by make posts or topics. 

We shouldn't be posting co tents that do not pass any useful message. We should also stop copying people's content so that we don't get banned from the forum. We need to adjust and mend our ways so that we become trustworthy members of the forum. 

Crypto Forum is a truly extraordinary discussion. I need to be in the crypto gathering. I'm happy to be on the crypto discussion. I trust I won't generally post anything futile in this gathering. I will work as per the guidelines of this discussion. Much thanks to you so much, for making me mindful of this. This was a vital point.

On 2/19/2021 at 12:12 AM, Josekean1 said:

Your topics in this forum has always been educative.

Well I must commend you @Josekean1for recognizing my posts worthy and valuables in the forum as well so many others that have shown theirs in one way or other. Postings like this plays significant role in inspiring writers. Thank all once again. 

In the same vein I too always focus in reviewing fellow members posts gaining distinctive experience and persuasive skills because no one knows all. 

This is why we need to ensure that we use the search bar very well before making posts because even if your post is well written it might be that there is similar post that already exists in the forum so let us be cautious.

• +1 1

On 2/21/2021 at 11:12 PM, Josekean1 said:

All thanks to you and other senior members of the forum for keeping motivating us with your topics.

Warmest regards for that consideration @Josekean1 feel free to share your sincere feelings, perspectives as well experiences with fellow colleagues for betterment of the forum. Remain discipline and law abiding member to have a peaceful and stress free participation gaining hefty success

Thats right.

Forum rules are set to keep us on track, and the dissemination of false or abusive information not only leads to a ban, but will mislead many of the novices who rely on this forum to build their expertise. 

Exactly dear posting useless stuff is nothing but wasting time because is it obvious that moderators will delete it. So why even bother to post that non informative useless post? We should always bring something new to the table here in order to get full recognition here on this forum and learn good money. Just completing the limit of posts with useless posts is not gonna help us in anyway. To try to do 10 posts but quality posts.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, Whited35 said:

I have objections regrading the credibility of translation tool. Such online tools are not working perfectly to give a sense for native speakers. If someone is copy pasting contents by translating Russian posts into English or vice versa on this forum, it will be serious Forum rule violation. Post will be marked useless if translated contents do not seem natural.

Well said dear @Whited35. I've also seen that kind of act before. And now the cheating methods are being enhanced. So as the forum rules and regulations. And if there cheaters are smart then forum moderators are smartest and they caught up them and punish them accordingly to their crime 

Posting useless content or spam posts is like buying your own alert point tickets which may hurt you the next time the administrators come in contact with your post and many people think that they do not accept the warning points immediately.  It turns out that any of today's errors could cause them to accept prohibition or warning points. One month from now, let's share valuable content.

Thank you for these words, your post summarizes the rule of making a post that committed to the forum rules.
In addition, I think we should make the way of choosing topics variety and special, so we avoid repeating topics.

3 hours ago, AMAN KHAN said:

Well said dear @Whited35. I've also seen that kind of act before. And now the cheating methods are being enhanced. So as the forum rules and regulations. And if there cheaters are smart then forum moderators are smartest and they caught up them and punish them accordingly to their crime 

Highly trained moderators are here on Cryptotalk forum. Scammers might think like limited moderators can do nothing but moderators use advanced algorithms and tools to spot the scammers. It is also your responsibility to report against scammers to keep this beautiful forum clean from scammers. 

Yes, we must post quality. I also pay attention to breaks. I see a lot of posts and topics, they don't start with capital letters and the posts don't end with a punctuation. It is posted through many mistakes. Which can bring negative reputation.

I'm supporting you because,it is a right point that you said many used to post theme which are negligible they simply do that due to absence of interest.

• +1 1

You are right. I do not know what is the use of publishing worthless topics and wasting time. Use your time to learn new things and then share it with us. For example, I have information about cryptocurrencies or I have news that created a topic and share it with members to know their opinions

• +1 1

Stay tuned to my posts and be useful on the forum, I can't force other people to be better if they don't want to be but as you said the forum won't stop them from breaking the rules forever.  I've seen a lot of good posts and very few that are spam and useless, so I have a good idea of cryptocurrency.

Very good advice friend, many times it is done out of ignorance of the rules but when it is done repeatedly it is because it is only done to get out of the way without measuring the consequences. We should always be original in everything we do in our lives and the results will be better. @Guru2050

Yeah. No doubt if we violate the rules and regulations of this platform then we lead our account to be banned.

So try to  post such an informative content and  highlight major issues.

Thanks for your sharing really when we create useless comment or topics then this is harmful for us. If we create useless topics in every time then we are going to near block so avoid this and we should to work with rules and regulations and avoid useless topic and posts . 

• +2 1