Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Keeping posting useless posts it's equivalent to buying yourself a ticket for receiving warning points or even to be ban.

Yes this is surely if anyone doing it with wrong way by creating wrong post than they will surely get banned by crypto or they will also waste their time for doing useless post so if anyone doing this then stop it now because you won't get something from crypto talk.

• +2 1

Yes you are right friend making a useless post will really give you a warning points and will make you to be restricted for some days so less try to make posts that are important and educative in order to make us achieve our goals of joining crypto currency platform by earning money and lot of benefits so let's try to be serious and make sure we don't post anything that will lead us to ban or receiving a warning point

• +2 1

Posting in vain We think there is reason to ban something good here because if you want to do something good here you need to know about it first then you can post something good here because here we think if you want to do something good here  We need to have a good discussion so that we can do something good only if we know how to do it. Hopefully there will be a time when you know something good about this subject and you can be patient.  And if you don't know anything about it, if Antaji posts it, then I will know that you will be banned

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right, when we keep making useless posts we will be given a warning point. And if the violation is severe, the account will be blocked. Try to make posts that are useful and quality because useful posts are really needed by forums. Respect the rules set by the forum so that your account is not blocked, if you comply with the rules I think your account will be safe.

• +1 1

I am supporting you on this point. One should not post any kind of unrelevant comment.And one should also refrain from posting any wrong information.Also I am a new member so I will make some mystic but I will try my best.

Bad effect of work is often equivalent to Bad result!

As you've already said mate. It is generally obvious and known to everyone that keeping posting useless, helpless and meaninglessness post is directly resulting to being ban from the forum.

Let's take conscious and remain conscious

We all have to be careful and make the forum terms and conditions our friend because without following those rules definitely one day you shall be penalized for breaking the rules which is not good for anyone of us here and since that is the case then i think it is much better we all take our time to work well so that everyone in the forum can acknowledge our contribution by giving us good reputation and by that you will also be safe.

Yes I think it is right so I think never post useless post Because when you post useless post then you should ready for the receiving of earning points. Because warning points never allow us to post useless post.

• +2 1

Absolutely if.anyone will not follow the role of forum and I will be present on your post and it will not be beneficial for the rest of the member, so it is like that you are collecting the warning points for yourself. Post creative as always and follow the rules of the forum. 

It's completely prohibited by this forum to post any content which is useless. One or two posts which are useless can be ignored and deleted by forum but overall usage of useless posts by a profile can lead to ban.

Yes, you created a very good post.To be successful on any forum, it is very important to follow the rules and regulations of that forum.similarly crypto form too has its specific Rules and Regulations. And any member who does not follow the rules and regulations of this forum get banned.If you also do not follow the rules of this forum, you will also be banned. So to earn money on this forum you deserve to follow the rules and regulations of this form strictly. 

To me if a post is useless that post will not get like,  reputation and will not be rate among forum members. Also known will benefit from the post a such is better to have useful post so that everyone will benefited from it. 

• +2 1

Thanks sir for your assistance on this platform. When anyone post, then after completing his or her posts of a day he/she must be check his post offline. So that his / her mistakes can be removed from post. This type of steps pay great effect on reputation.

• +1 1

The alerts to the importance of the topic useful infinite And alerts to be correct grammar infinite writing We see the call to use the research tool to avoid repetition in several topics But very few adhere to this matter, which is why we see that members receive warning points and posts are largely deleted for them.

• +2 1

Hey! First of all Thank you my friend and definitely I agreed with you if someone write about the useless topics and sharing the bad and wrong information on this site they must be ban we must need to write about useful topics which are helpful for others

Yes, basically.  Of course I think this forum is only for people who really want to work hard in this forum and really want to make money and learn about online earning methods such as trading and investing with cryptocurrencies.  And yes!  Work hard for your better future and keep posting Post useful and useful comments about the forum and information for members but you will be protected from warning points and moderators will not ban you so follow the rules.

Yes, you are absolutely right. One must respect others time, everyone is in a hurry so everyone needs to make useful and to the point posts, so that other forum members can understand swiftly, and also gain some knowledge.

you say it is true, a lot of junior members or others who are greedy who only care about money. This leads them to publish unhelpful or random posts or to repeat others' posts. This will expose them to warning points and possibly ban. They have to stop it.

Yes this is correct the useless post,breaking rules,english grammer mistakes creats the bad image in this forum which is not good for us and in result we get negative reputation and the chance of banned increase.

well actually you do not need to make a lot of useless posts if you want to get blocked and get banned only few posts would be enough and for them you would be getting some warning points or ban maybe.

Thanks, it will be very nicely to get good focused on the platform and always try to make good reasonable content that will helping members of the communities to understand your english, those not mean to have hard english that others members wouldn't understand.

• +1 1

You are absolutely proper and I believe you that  If we maintain to do posting vain, meaningless contents, low nice publish, offensive or worrying data than we genuinely get a caution point. And if we retain to try this, then we get a warning factor. Recently, I also get a warning factor because I do a useless put up and I well known it. Now I am looking to paintings on it and maintain in my mind the policies of the discussion board.

Yes i agree with you.  Mostly new members of the forum are posting useless content such as i am new on the forum.i have seen hundreds of such post. We should follow the rules and regulations of this forum and post informative content. 

😢Yes brother, you said right, if you post wrong then your account will become a banned, and posting wrong is absolutely useless, it does not make any money but your reputation will be spoiled and you will also become  bane