Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Correct my friend, our success in this forum depends on the quality of the work we do, the more active we are the more knowledge we acquire and being constant we will be successful as our work improves, so will our reputation, so it depends on how hard we work how successful we will be.  

• +1 1

Actually our success lies in our hands. For you to be able to get more reaction and prevent blocking, it depends on what we put up in the forum and how we deal with it. So our success here depends on what we do and how we do it

Hy my dear friend. First of all congratulations of your achievement you deserve that because your quality of post was very good. So do working hard and posting new topics. Thank you

This is totally true, the truth is that we can not expect to be successful if the things we say to ourselves or to other people we do not fulfill them, here we fall into an issue of responsibility and discipline, success comes with failures and mistakes made, it is up to us to see beyond that and get out of there. Many people believe that at the first mistake they make they should quit, when in fact it is the opposite, when we make a mistake we have to work much harder.

First congratulations for your achievement.  I am sure you have worked very hard to achieve this goal.  This huge achievement on any platform.All we need new members to do is learn from you and try to come up with something different that can improve the forum.

First of all I congratulate you on your achievement. You probably have worked hard that has resulted in this great achievement. Your post have really motivated me as I'm a new comer and now I'll try to give more time to this forum as you said who knows what you can be? 

Thank you for your motivation brother.

• +2 1

Indeed the slow and steady wind the race. You must have worked hard for months that's why you're at the top today. You've a great influence on people so I may request you to please do keep sharing your experiences with us so we can also benefit from you. Thank you very much sir.

In order to pursue the humble and practical mind and body towards learning and application to success, as boring and flexible training is part of it.  In order to achieve success someday in the future, we must advance in the basic course of action in the rules, especially achieving the main goal in the success steps.  Never give up and try everything new in research are the keys to searching into an ascetic future.  Thank you for what you posted

• +1 1

Congratulations Mr for this memerable achievement.. you really inspired me with your work... A quality posts like you always gets the attraction of others members.. i m trying to follow you in feature..

I congratulate you, my friend, for this great achievement. I hope that you remain in the same level as working in the forum in addition to providing the best information for us as beginners.

Yes, my dear friend, the harmony is linked to your interaction with all the articles and all the discussion materials on this platform, and you must have partners who interact and participate in order to have an audience for you. 

Success depends on hardwork,efforts. If we work hard,we can get more reputation. We should post more decribely so that anyone can understand  your words and anyone can give you reputation. It will improve your  interest in your post writting.So,one should post elaborately to get more reputation. 

Hello my dear friend, you are right because what you do also happens in your life, What your write or post, topics is just what you hardworking for, thinks positive life, don’t give up keep fighting.

Useful and informative topics will surely gather attention and good rating from the members. Always keep that in mind before posting. That is a great way to attain success!

Wow bro just congratulations first to you for your big achievement and yes you are absolutely right make yourself when you are ready to write about something use simple and attractive words the more you write sweets words the more will you interect with awesome people react positive and you will be mark positive saty blessed stay happy

It is these types of small details that make users motivate to continue in the forum since their effort is recognized by the community, however creating topics is currently almost impossible, I think the forum is using an algorithm that deletes everything that is crossed if it has any similarity with some external source.

Success is very depends on your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to communicate with people. If you can make a communication then you can find more friends and you can make a good team and lead them to the success. In this forum we must publish new ideas and innovations to acquire positive reputation.

Yes I totally agree with you.If we worl hard then we can must success to crypto currency. Our success is on our hand.How much I work and I make useful posts that is connect with success. 

• +2 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes  of course my dear friend. You are right. Without hard work we are unable to earn money. Success is very important in the field of  crypto currency and in life. Success demands hard work 

I generally read posts since they contain a great deal of valuable data and you have the right to be given a positive reaction from all individuals. Much obliged to you...

The road of success is long, You can not get success with some tips and in short term. You first have to increase your knowledge in the field and cryptocurrencies by reading a lot of books, articles and blogs. After that, you have to spend your time in this forum more than before and making positive posts and comments.

• +1 1

We all are connected to a great platform for sharing relevant information, and help one another in need. With our dedication, and effort we are trying our best to enhance our learning skill and explore opportunities from the forum with constructive discussions. So, actually success is connected to what we post and what we do in the forum.

Hlo dear . Firstly I want to give great congregation on your great success and achievements. You are a senior member of this forum and I am happy that you shared your progress here . 

Your are absolutely right sir . Our success is connected to our hard work . Our progress is the fruit  of our hard work. We should always work hard with fair .

Yes friend you are right.  If you want to be successful in cryto, you have to post well. You can't make mistakes. You have to make sure that you don't make mistakes in grammartical.  Ideas can be posted from other members.  But it cannot be posted by copying the posts of other members.  So if you want to be successful in crypto, you have to post well, then you can be successful.

@Guru2050

Hey friend I hope you are well you are right that my success on this platform depends on what my topic is created and what I have posted. Will not be good for so we should have a meaningful and somewhat unique when we create a topic so that everyone is attracted to that topic. Friend