What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

First of thanks my friend for sharing this kind of information because this problem may be faced by everyone. So always be careful while doing the withdraw and also read the instructions carefully. A little mistake will be caused a huge loss my friend. So always becareful  about these things.

• +4 1

First of all I will try to not do this kind of mistakes because if we will do this kind of mistakes that really e effectors affect our mind affect our time and affect our emotions but I think if I will do then I will take it as a lesson the next time I will be prepared and I will not do this kind of mistake you guys be aware of this all....

• +2 1

Greetings! I am new to crypto world and after reading this article from link you have given, I wonder how an ordinary person can make such a big mistake, I was really shocked when I found out that the transaction fee was too high

On 9/15/2020 at 4:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

My question to you would be what would you do if this happened to you, would you quit the crypto business entirely? or would you consider it a lesson

I will not make such a mistake because it is not just a small mistake that children make. I have a mentally healthy mind, I check every transaction I am going to do, two to three times then I confirm it. The lesson for me would be; always be careful and safe when dealing in cryptocurrencies thanks for a useful topic! 

• +1 1

What a big lose. If i will face this, i will leave crypto because i amnot eligible for this work. We should check again and again before making a transaction otherwise we will fall in this trouble. Everybody should take lesson from this        

What a great lose for him! It is difficult  to face this lose. I will condolence myself and take it as a lesson and never do the same foolish things again if i lose 2.6$m. Everyone should be alert and keep their eyes open before making any transaction . 

This will surely be a reason for me to quit the entire crypto currency business I mean this is very massive amount of money to spend on very little transaction and these is not reversible as we all know 

• +4 1

Frankly, if I had this amount, I would not have thought of staying for a long time in the field of cryptocurrencies because it is a very tiring field and it makes you tired physically and morally because any mistake costs you a lot, especially since we are not very good at trading so we will have great difficulty in reaching our goals. I will lose hope, but the money is compensated anyway.

It's a terrible mistake, if it happened to me i couldn't even look at the mirror. But of course if i have more than that , i would continue my life but if  2.6m$ worth eth was my everything i would probably stop investing and trading in crypto world.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This happened to me several months ago, but good luck saved me as the transaction was rejected, the amount returned and they sent a message to me saying that the address sent to is wrong and not available, and perhaps this is an important lesson for me.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow man, that's unbelieveable did someone really do this mistake? I double, even triple check when sending funds to my other accounts, even for little amounts. If I had that much invenstment in crypto I would check 5 times and really I feel so bad for this person. These things should be reversible for heavens sake, they should provide a protocol or something for these issues :(((

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

i am even care for a very small fund i have imagine for millions of dollars... if it had happened then sure i would take it as lesson and if possible i would try to recover then fund.

I think that will never happen to me because I am very careful when making transactions. And if it happens to me, what am I going to do? Nothing, I would continue to fight her like I do every day. It is useless to stay complaining, you have to raise your head and continue whatever happens!

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, what I do is verify the addresses 3 times, and when I carry out a transaction I pay a fee that is adequate so that the transfer is fast

I will not stop and I will take it as a lesson and learn, and I will try to double my efforts in regaining everything that has gone and collect the necessary information to benefit

• +5 1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

a while back, someone made a mistake while making a transaction, he sent 0.55 ETH with a transaction fee of a little under 10700 ETH, which was around 2.6$ million at the time to send 134$ worth of ETH, you can read more about the story here : https://mashable.com/article/million-cryptocurrency-ethereum-fee-paid-by-mistake/ .

My question to you would be what would you do if this happened to you, would you quit the crypto business entirely? or would you consider it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction and try to find some way to recover anything of what's lost?

We should always be careful about this. If it will happen with me, I will took this a lesson and abide by this in future. We should learn from mistakes and failures. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time 

• +2 2

When we read such stories, we will learn from the experiences of others and be more alert so that we do not fall into such a matter, indeed it is very difficult and I cannot imagine how I would feel if something like this happened to me, and I will be more careful after hearing this story

• +3 1

My friend, the field is really wonderful, but it requires precision in work and caution ... a simple mistake that loses a fortune that you worked for years  ... If I were in his place, I would consider it a good lesson, pay more attention ... This is my labor and the weakest faith is to protect it

• +1 1

That announcement can be quite tragic. Although it is severe to think that matter. Mainly because the reason everyone will probably first deposit that plenty into the software which will be some sort of sham as long as they usually are receiving these many connected with big dollars. However, in the event, most of us assume that subsequently, the individual needs to have not investigated tips connected with software. The software often has not stated in the time exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

What I would do if that happened to me is to always check two or three times but I would never give myself the easy option that it would be to leave it, I would go ahead to collect the lost but this time I would make sure enough not to make the same mistake.

• +1 1

This is really a lesson giving story and the it cause the goose bumps that a minor mistake destroys a huge amount and only in a mishap. How can someone bear it. But he should bear now. without it what can he do. You are right we should check the transaction ID again and again before transactions. For the confirmation.

• +1 1

Such a mistake is very common due to the speed, lack of attention and focus, and many people have made a mistake with the sending addresses and fees, and some of them send the packages with very low fees and thus take a very long time to arrive and so you should always pay attention and when you do not have experience you should ask others for help and avoid making such mistakes

• +1 1

Well this case is old and I had perused the report about it. 
Ay first I won't let this occurred as I generally check the gas expense of ethereum prior to doing an exchange. Yet, in the event that it had occurred, at that point sure I would accept it as exercise and if conceivable I would attempt to recuperate the asset. It is extremely unlikely to stop Crypto always on account of this mix-up at any rate for me.

On 9/15/2020 at 7:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

My question to you would be what would you do if this happened to you, would you quit the crypto business entirely? or would you consider it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction and try to find some way to recover anything of what's lost?

We can do this both buddy because we considered it as a lesson for us to be able by not doing it again by double checking it before you proceed to transaction. don't quit in crypto because this is just a small problem, you can get it back by avoid doing it again.

I check 4 times before making any transection.But if it happens to me I will definitely leave crypto world.I do't have that much money to pay for a transection.But I think if we be carefull about the transection, nothing will hapoen.

That was a very costly mistake. To be true it would gave ma a heart attack for sure.  To prevent that i inquire my address more than 5 times whenever i do transaction. I know that in this cryptoworld i need to be more aware with addresses. A single mistake can make us depressed. Truly speaking if that happened to me i wouldn't be able to stand again in cryptocurrency.