What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

first of all I do not have that much money and even I do I would never send money to anyone without checking the transaction fee that the wallet is going to charge ME so there are no chances of such think with me.

• +1 1

All types of transactions are transactions in crypto and we have already seen some results that people lose all their money very little wrong, we all need to be careful when we make transactions and all addresses should be verified carefully.  As if it is correct.

of crouse it a lesson to always double and triple check the numbers in a transaction that everything alright and keep mind calm when coins transaction.There is no way to quit Crypto forever because of this mistake.

I consider cryptography as a developing science, predictions are not always going to be the most correct, this improves every day. We know that investing and transacting are a risk that can be calculated with statistics.
You have to be careful and learn from mistakes, act with caution and keep betting on cryptocurrencies. Having had a bad business does not mean that it will always be like this, in my opinion you have to continue until you recover.

SailorMoon!

this will happen with any one works on crypto so ,we have to take a lesson from this ,
we should always check once and twice before we do our transaction.

• +1 1

As new as I am with little experience about the future important of crypto currency I will rather suspend everything for some times take deep breaths then relax until I restore confidence on using crypto currency again to continue trading coins

My dear friends if anyone do this wrongly there will be no return of the sending money and your money will not recover for you but if you send it into any other wallet you can exchange and trade into any other currency and we will be able to withdraw it thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, basically! I think if someone does it unjustly there will be no refund of the money sent and your money will not be recovered for you. But if you send it to another wallet, you can exchange and trade in another currency and we will be able to withdraw.

We must be very careful when making transactions, we have to be attentive to the mail to avoid this type of thing, I would see it as a lesson, to be more attentive for the next

• +2 1

We lean from our mistakes.we would consider it lesson to always double and triple check the numbers of in the transection. We have to be careful while doing work .

We lean from our mistakes.we would consider it lesson to always double and triple check the numbers of in the transection. We have to be careful while doing work .

I think we must be careful while making any kind of transactions either it low or high in numbers as One mistake could cost a us a big loss so any kind of negligence should strongly prohibited while transactions.It coul be big shock if it happen to me But would also be a lesson to my carelessness an I'll try to recover from it and will promise myself that this mistake will never be repeated.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I will look everything ten times or twenty and only then i will send them and j want to make any transaction i would calm down and look at my phone screen and system screen carefully before making a transaction.

I think we are here for learning from the senior member and other people so if they do with me and do with any other person than it was a big lesson for me and i will consider it as a learning lesson and be careful for the next time. Because life gives as surely a second chance.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The only harm in this transaction is that it will not take place, so the balance is left But it will be harmful when the amount transferred is large, and this will cause it to be lost.

Thus mistakes happen for one reason only, which is haste, lack of focus and attention to what he is doing.

Edited by Alex9876r
  • +3 1

We should not take risk while make transections because that mistake can prove to be fatel.every time we transect chek many times when fully satisfied then make transection in this way we can avoid big losses.moreover we should learn from others mistakes and try not to repeat those mistake because that can cause serious problems.

Mistakes happen!
Although this error is huge and must have caused a psychological shock to its owner, but if I were in his place, I would have learned from my mistake and tried to be more careful in the next times.

I have read the news and I think it is a very fatal mistake, but indeed the fees and the number of transactions are confusing. Especially for beginners, if you are not careful you will make mistakes. If that happened to me, I would stop in the crypto world because it would definitely traumatize me.

• +1 1

If I mistakenly send huge amount of ETH to wrong address. That day will be the saddest day of my life because I loose a huge amount of ETH but that will not let me quite my crypto business. I will considered the loss as a lesson then any time I want to make transaction I tripped check the address to ensure the address is correct so that I will not make such mistake again.

We must always be careful when making crypto transactions to always double check that everything is correct to avoid such mistakes that can cost as a lot hope many will take it as a lesson

Making transactions online especially with crypto currency you have to be extra careful when sending or receiving coin so as to not make silly mistake because crypto currency is decentralised system 

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 . 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

Yes we always do double check because it is the most important thing I think otherwise we will go to the toataly loss so avoid these habits I think so much time check confirm if you are new one.

• +1 1

We should always be careful when we do transaction and we should always double check and do confirm that everything is ok . Otherwise we should always learn with our mistakes . If we lose our money by mistake then we check again and again that we do any mistake or not .

• +2 1