1up token Price - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

1up token Price

There has been this social media kind of that came up some time in 2018 I guess and , for some reason, I joined it last year, I was addicted to leveling, and I found myself at level 20, Then there was the first halving this year and it become even more difficult to level . then The price doubled from 0.0025$ to 0.005$ but still , it become too difficult for anyone to earn much of 1up token, so it received mass exodus and people no longer were engaging.

Last month something strange happened after announcing the 1up Staking program. the price rose 1,000% from 0.004$ to 0.07$ then now working at 0.015$, still a good price,  and activities have returned, though there is no telling where the price will end.

Trying to explain what has been happening on Uptrennd social site, and its token 1up token.

May you all have a beautiful weekend.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

8 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

Last month something strange happened after announcing the 1up Staking program. the price rose 1,000% from 0.004$ to 0.07$ then now working at 0.015$, still a good price, 

It might be because of the uniswap effect. Whales pump lowcap tokens in there seemingly randomly, you don't even have to have great fundamentals to pump.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

21 minutes ago, rekter said:

It might be because of the uniswap effect. Whales pump lowcap tokens in there seemingly randomly, you don't even have to have great fundamentals to pump.

Like your answer a lot, but is the way its suppose to be? I mean if we have such kind of pumping what makes it legal to have that token working on its own, because every coin or token should have a life of its own and that should never change

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Recently, I faced the similar issue for Trust wallet's native token TWT. In a very short time there were multiple pump and dump in its price. I have an account on Uptrend but not so active for a while. I might give a try to create more constructive posts there to expect some tips in UP tokens.Maybe potential investors were there for UP token to give that much price in the markets for each UP token. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

hello friend is a good way to get the revenue waiting for the final price to be raised at the end of the coin delivery. I took your advice and decided to do the same I hope that 1% of the payment works perfectly.

On 9/12/2020 at 4:21 PM, Mike1515 said:

There has been this social media kind of that came up some time in 2018 I guess and , for some reason, I joined it last year, I was addicted to leveling, and I found myself at level 20, Then there was the first halving this year and it become even more difficult to level . then The price doubled from 0.0025$ to 0.005$ but still , it become too difficult for anyone to earn much of 1up token, so it received mass exodus and people no longer were engaging.

Last month something strange happened after announcing the 1up Staking program. the price rose 1,000% from 0.004$ to 0.07$ then now working at 0.015$, still a good price,  and activities have returned, though there is no telling where the price will end.

Trying to explain what has been happening on Uptrennd social site, and its token 1up token.

That's a good coin to invest in this and far it can be a game changer for us. And also these are the smallest coins with great and better profits too. And also it can be fully amazing for us to do so.

On 9/12/2020 at 2:21 PM, Mike1515 said:

Honestly, I've joined Uptrennd platform for months now, but it has been very hard for me to write posts there. Maybe because I write in many other forums so it's hard to work at all of them. Btw, it's a good forum.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Honestly, I've joined Uptrennd platform for months now, but it has been very hard for me to write posts there. Maybe because I write in many other forums so it's hard to work at all of them. Btw, it's a good forum.

@Calvinpriva like you two months back iam also join this uptrennd platform, as you mention like that  working in this platform little bit hard,

so iam also leave this platform and concentrates in our forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well I haven't joined Uptrend platform but I have seen YouTube review about the project. And as the events plays big role in coin pump I see the growth of 1000% of that coin was caused by staking at some point. As if many people goes for staking the coin automatically starts getting less supply and attention also grows because of its Return through staking.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Calvinpriva like you two months back iam also join this uptrennd platform, as you mention like that  working in this platform little bit hard,

so iam also leave this platform and concentrates in our forum.

Sure @Honny143 i work in different forums and blogs but cryptotalk is my first choice. Maybe the designing of cryptotalk "theme" and how things works here is what makes many members to chose it.

• +3 1

35 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure @Honny143 i work in different forums and blogs but cryptotalk is my first choice. Maybe the designing of cryptotalk "theme" and how things works here is what makes many members to chose it.

Well @Calvinpriva I didn't work in different platform's like you, but whenever I try other platforms like faucet pay uptrenned I cannot feels comfortable in that platform,

but when I start work in our forum then I feel relaxed and enjoy the work, maybe we know each other are addicted this forum I don't know, but this forum really amazing for us.

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Calvinpriva I didn't work in different platform's like you, but whenever I try other platforms like faucet pay uptrenned I cannot feels comfortable in that platform,

but when I start work in our forum then I feel relaxed and enjoy the work, maybe we know each other are addicted this forum I don't know, but this forum really amazing for us.

Yeah @Honny143 it's a unique forum that's why we like it. I hope it will grow to millions users though it may take time, maybe the Talk token trade will attract new members.

@Mosharraf Check it here uptrennd.com

Edited by Calvinpriva

2 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Calvinpriva,,,I entered the link you provided, then I saw it is a forum site, where rewards are given by posting.  But that forum is a little complicated.  The cryptotalk forum is much better than the uptrennd forum and the system and design is much better.

Same to me @Mosharraf i joined that forum but after a few days it seems hard for me! Though it's not that hard to earn points there, but i didn't like how it works. Cryptotalk is a good forum and it works perfectly!

• +1 1

It is not easy for other website or forum website to stay paying their users for doing the post. Cryptotalk is supported by Yobit website exchange, this is the advantage of Cryptotalk forum. Since the date of his creation to day still paying their users.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On Uptrennd, users are rewarded with points for both submitting contents such as videos, music and news as well as for interacting with contents posted. Points can then be exchanged for 1UP tokens among many other various rewards available. The value of points comes from funnelling advertisement revenue directly into the Uptrennd ecosystem.