Search for a new currency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Search for a new currency

Friend, I give you an opinion in this regard, is that you should send this publication to the cryptocurrency forum, it is easier for them to respond there, since there are many people who work and live from them, since these with their experience could give you very important advice Based on your needs or capital that you have, of course you must be careful with everything, the risk of losses is also considerable.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

In order to find out about new coins, their descriptions or for example events and road maps, then use the koinmarketap website. There you can look at what birzhah coins are traded

Bitcoin was the oldest cryptocurrency and the first digital currency, arriving more than two years before the arrival of the second cryptocurrency, Namecoin.  The success of Bitcoin has spawned a massive explosion in digital currencies in recent years, and today there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies.  One of the most interesting aspects of these new digital currencies is the lack of control on the part of any central monopoly body.  Traditional paper currencies are governed by central banks that may operate independently of the national government, or at its request.

The Federal Reserve (FED) has the power to increase the supply of the US dollar, for example.

The degree of decentralization can vary from one cryptocurrency to another - as we shall see - but in general, there is no central authority that plays a role similar to a central bank with regard to digital currencies.  We'll now take a look at four of the other major digital currencies available.

Ethereum is Bitcoin's biggest competitor, based on the percentage share of the total cryptocurrency market value.  Other important players in this field include Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ripple, to name a few.  Digital currencies are quoted against the US dollar (USD) or the Euro (EUR) - two of the most used currencies in the world

• -1 1

I do not know much about this matter, but as a personal advice, do not put eggs in one basket, I mean, do not put all your dreams in those coins that have not yet seen the light, you may venture into subscribing to some of these currencies, but the most popular ancient currencies are reliable for investment In which.
Always be careful.

At the start, any coin gives X. If you look at the ICO on the Yobit exchange, then all the coins at the start gave a parabolic arc. Therefore, if the project reaches the bidding stage, there will be Xs. The main thing is not to oversleep the moment of recession that will follow the explosive growth.

that we that trade we are using them to sell our crypto when we want to profit you may also find the crypto world section to be helpful as well as there are many members

• +3 1

I have participated in many campaigns most of them tell people about the expected prices but when the distribution or listing is due the price get dumped due to high selling rate, I have no idea about NMX but do not put high hopes on it.

"We grow by lifting others"

I also heard about the NMX coin and it is said that it will be traded in the second quarter of next year, and it is also said that it is similar to the USDT coin and it is fixed at $ 1. We will wait and see what happens.

• +1 1

At first, I advise you to head to the section on alternative currencies in the forum (Coins / Tokens Talk). As for Nmx, according to my information, it is a special currency for a trading platform called Nominex, which is characterized by low fees, fast trading engine and advanced bidding tools.

• +4 1

Of course if you want to increase your income of course you can't make income by trying new current then in that case you have to keep in mind that you If you are going to invest in J Currency, you can get advice from your seniors as to whether it is very good or not because those who have done this will be able to say very well about it but I think you have a good car from YouTube channel to earn money.  You can earn money by investing in them And in order to invest, you must have a good idea about the new coins and if you do not have a good idea about any of them, you will not be able to make a profit by investing like you are making a new investment.

There is a section for currencies in this forum that you can post in, but as for determining the price of the currency before launching it, I think this is not correct because the most important feature of cryptocurrencies is the instability of their price and thus gives the opportunity for all people to invest in them

There are so many sites that can give you that advantage and its important you keep on looking for that one chance and in the end you are going tor really enjoy a lot of work and the truth is on airdrops there are so many coins that are being created so go check them and you are going to be surpriced how good this is

• +4 1

Am not really sure what you mean but I think most exchanges that we use out there there are so many ways to which we are able to earn from there are so many ways to which one is able to run the forum perfectly and the truth is we need to work as hard and be sure to really define everything in the right perfect proliferation so we need to really be sure that we are able to run this new currencies with cotions because I think there are so many people out there who try to swindle us taking advantage of the same

• +3 1

This is nice topic.At present many digital currency are in the market.For the globalisation and the development of digital platform. Maybe we can see new currency and It would be more strong.Im also curious about the new currency. Hope we can see more different things in future. Thank you.

• +5 1

There are a few strong and promising new currencies. But knowing which digital currencies have a future is not easy, because the cryptocurrency market includes hundreds of new digital currencies. However, the difficulty in determining which cryptocurrency is successful does not mean that you are randomly taking your trades.

• +3 1

Yes if you want to get a doubler and more than you have to invest in the new coins  , but there is a risk so that these projects are very good and gave you good profit. And also on the cryptotalk there is section of the coins and talk tokens  where you will be find the announcement of the new ones . Where you can easily discuss about these things.

Friend, it's actually quite simple! Because, on this forum there is a certain topic that allows you to easily discuss various coins and airdrops on exchanges, and this is incredibly convenient! You should go there , but you did the right thing, because this post will send many others to complete a specific task, and that's cool, thank you!

If you want to get knowledge about new currencies then you need to use twitter and follow all exchanges where they will show announcement about new currencies when they are ready to announce.

Thanks for sharing this kind of information. Yes we can easily find the new currencies and coins on the section of coins and tokens at this forum. There you can get information about these tokens. 

If you want to make a profit more than once, then you have to invest in new currency. Know the currency in which you will invest well. Because new currency has more risk. Analyze well before you invest then invest.

I would  to like to recommend you to be sensitive about the new coins. Cause most of the time the coins are turn to a fake project and it gonna be cost you a lost and make you disappoint, so make sure  that the coins is really worth it or not.

On 9/11/2020 at 4:10 PM, Zaino34 said:

I searched in the forum sections and wanted to ask a question about some new currencies. I want to know some information about them, but I did not find a suitable section for that.

What is the best section to publish this post. I want, for example, to inquire about the NMX currency, which will start circulation in the fourth month of next year

I joined the campaign for this currency and they say that its price is $ 1, and it is a fixed currency. What does that mean and how can the price of the currency be fixed

Are there any sites through which I can learn news of new currencies and their price, such as this currency

NMX in bounties I encompass examine this focus absolutely and it seems to me that this currency see into the future is helpful and near is a categorical device that you container earn a currency.

There a session in the forum called coins token you can talk about any token there as much as you can without any problems you can talk about new token and discuss with other and share your experiences and have some suggestions about all coins