Search for a new currency - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Search for a new currency

My dear I may can help you with this question you are having as there are coin we call stables coin that are have their price not move but always be close to 1 dollar. We are having the usdt the usdc and more coin that are stables that we that trade we are usins them to sell our crypto when we want to profit and we hold these usdt instead. There are many of these stalbes coins that we are using and their price is one dollar because they are having backed by one real dollar each of them. So this coin can have the 1 dollar value but it is backed in a bank deposit by the same dollar to avoid lose the price.

all the coins do not have the details here in this forum if you want to know about them you can go and find them on some sites like coinmarketcap and coingecko hare are some coins that are added by  the members only.

I have never known about this money, yet I think its cost is somewhat high and this isn't similar with the dispatch of another digital currency. I feel that extends that guarantee numerous benefits in a brief period are fake ventures, so you must be cautious when managing such monetary standards.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to know about nmx currency, you should go to the bonus section because this topic is discussed in relation to investment, you should invest a known currency such as Bitcoin because investing currencies has a kind of risk.

Dear pal, there's a subject that explains in detail approximately this foreign money NMX within the segment bounties, I even have read this subject matter completely and it seems to me that this currency mission is right and there may be a high-quality issue that you can earn a currency NMX by finishing a few obligations on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and others

Hello my friend, the forum is one of the best sites where you can get great knowledge about cryptocurrencies, where you can benefit from it very much, as you can learn from here and start on the right path. Happy day

There are many sections on this site that deal with all areas of cryptocurrencies, where you can test the section that suits you and search for questions that you do not know. It will limit answers and explanations for things that you do not know

First, the price at which it will be offered is not a fixed price, and its price will be determined by traders and investors, the extent of their need for it, and the extent of their vision of its importance and future, so this is a point that must be paid attention to before investing in any new currency.

• +3 1

I didn't join this campaign before but i think the reason behind fixed price is because it could be stable coin like tether(USDT) or BUSD. I am not %100 sure but that's the reason. They need to try hard to stabilaze the price and it won't be easy for them. I think we should avoid investing those stable coins.

There are many websites and telegram channels that provide you with information about new currencies and market movements constantly, but I advise you to be careful and not to take the information from anywhere because it is possible that you lose due to wrong information.

The price at which it is offered for trading is not a measure of its strength or the strength of its project, and to verify this, you must do your own research and follow up on currency news from the team supervising it and which platforms will include it and according to the currency, its strength and the liquidity inside it determines its future.

I have a rule when looking into uknown cryptocurrencies like this one in your post. Is it listed on yobit exchange, if not then I don't trust it. I don't know if nmx is a good coin or not but they must list on big exchanges like binance yobit and coinbase to be succesfull. If they don't then it is a small coin that I can't trust for investment.

that we that exchange we are utilizing them to sell our crypto when we need to benefit you may likewise discover the crypto world area to be useful just as there are numerous individuals

Many Cryptocurrency are in the market and most of them are fake and just for Scammer case for you so please away from them and most of them are bitcoin litcoin Ribble etc. 

• +1 1

I am not recommend any crypto user to invest on any new crypto coin other wise you can easily lose your money any the coin not sell . Actually there are so many coins that have make to steal your money if you invest on them you learn.. 

Stage a few period benefit next secure risk and put resources into another money whose attempt is incredibly pleasing and it influence breakdown you righteous come back again you be fit for fix breakdown and still book keep from various YouTube channels.

On 9/12/2020 at 12:59 AM, rekter said:

Nope, it's not a fixed/pegged currency, this is just a sale price that rises in stages. After they release it into market, market decides the price.

Normally you could use coinmarketcap for getting info on tokenomics but since this haven't yet been released, you can look some info from here: https://nominex.io/en/my/nmx-tokens

I already asked and they will burn rest of the unsold tokens. And they have talked about a buyback program and airdrops for holders etc. You can ask more on their telegram channel, they will be happy to help  : https://t.me/NominexExchange

Thanks for the information buddy this topic is very much tricky and no one is explain it and even asked it i found your way if delievering an information very useful i hope its works for me in.future

New currencies can often make a lot of money. Sometimes the new currency can go down to zero. So before working on a new currency, you must know everything clearly. If necessary, you can take the help of YouTube, Google. 

On 9/11/2020 at 6:43 PM, Izeal said:

Yeah, if want to get multiple times profit then take risk and invest in a new currency whose project is very good and it might give you good return. You can do analysis and even take help from many youtube channels. But there is very risk to invest in new coin as they can go to zero. So, you should analyze the coin and invest.

This is a great way of achieving your target as an investor. You need to always analyze the market and take different whole lots of factors into consideration before choosing to go after a new currency talk less of adopting it. We all have to wise up and start Dealing crypto.

Hello. You should ask about this topic in the trading section, specifically that you make a signal for an admin to answer you correctly. As for me, I think that the NMX currency does not need a great risk. I buy a small amount from it and when it is listed for trading then sell it directly in anticipation of any decline Great for a price tag

Why must I search for a new currency which crypto currency is paying me normal have a high value and is acceptable in different countries, I will not search for any currency crypto is OK for me 

If you search for a new currency then that is very good thing. You will get a lot of Information about that wallet from the website of that wallet,and may be that currency will prove very bene6for you for your further use in future. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello, dear friend! Perhaps this post is better to create in the topic "Coins / Tokens Talk". You can search CoinMarketCap or any other similar site for news about coins, coin prices and more. I personally search on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko. There are news and price histories for almost all coins.

Find new currencies. If we have a good idea about this, we can comment a lot here. Hopefully, those who know something good here, if they share it for newcomers, they can do something good here, they can gain good knowledge here.  I hope they need a lot of help so they can have a chance to do something good here

You can post your topic in the cryptocurrency world and you can also post it in to the coins or tokens Talk of the forum and you can get your question answered by many of the people