Russian section could be more active because of this... - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Russian section could be more active because of this...

If there are people or Nation that is very much inclined towards something like cryptocurrancy that means it can do Very well in ghat field too. So it can be more useful for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I`m from Russia and this forum is very popular here. Many people participate in Cryptotalk reward program and they like cryptocurrencies, because it let people to earn additional money 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I have wondered for a long time between myself and myself why the number of Russian-speaking members more than those speaking English in this forum, despite the fact that English is a global language more than Russian and its spread is greater around the world, was this forum at its beginning only available to speakers of the Russian language?

• +2 1

I personally haven't ever wondered about the activity in the Russian section, but still it's a bit revealing seeing this figures. It seems that adoption in Russia and Ukraine could be an explanation for more activity in that section. Yet, members of the forum belonging to the rest of the countries in that ranking, should potentially be using the English section of the forum, accounting for a similar or greater activity ass the Russian section. It's a bit of a mystery, indeed.

• +2 1

Indeed, this is a surprise. I did not expect that Ukraine would be the first to adopt cryptocurrencies and Russia is the second country. Another strange thing is that America is in sixth place despite everything the US government does to fight cryptocurrencies.
Regarding the activity of the Russian section, I think that there is another reason, which is the local language, because writing there is in the local language and it is known that a person is more active and interacting when writing in his native language.

On 9/10/2020 at 2:23 AM, rekter said:

Did you ever wonder why Russian section is on fire compared to english section?

You might find an answer fro 2020 Global Crypto Adoption Index

5f56ad462ca666de9c20cb51_Screen%20Shot%202020-09-07%20at%205.59.14%20PM.png

As you can see only Ukraine is higher on the adoption list. And when you think how many people there are in Russia, adoption will probably just keep rising in there.

This statistic actually came as surprise to me, as i thought i lived in a country with a high adoption but we are not even in top 10.

I also think that many people become active on that day in Russian section because of the double payment of this forum. The forum started paying us talk token in November 2 and as far as I know the forum started double payment for talk. That's why many people in Russian become active.

• +1 1

One will be astonished after viewing this chart, Just think about the population of china and population of Venezuela, there must be somethin wrong, anyway if the chart is accurate then there must be a strong reason for this classification. As for the Russian section being more active , I think because it is the national language of Russia, while English is the second language for the most users here, and of course it is easier to post and respond in one's mother tongue. 

Ukraine toping the list came as a big surprise to me, how can Ukraine be ahead of Russia, well if the table is true statistics don't lie, I also thought countries like united States will top the list in things like this @Shantos

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Well i also agree that russian section is more active because of their adoptions amount.

Considering that Russian is a country with most highest population is mainly the fact why there are more adoptions coming from them.

Also there are way more technologies and companies using Cryptocurrencies and that's another reason why it's the biggest section.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, Ukraine tops this list, and in phrases of presence inside the Russian segment, they are additionally very lively, similarly to the ban on many nations that paintings inside the English segment, and this has a negative effect on operating in the branch.

Yes I think in which there is no doubt. Ukrainian familiar to the Russian. So I think writing system of both countries is same. So it is clear that therefore Russian section is on the top.

It is true that the Russian people are fond of the encrypted world, and it is classified in the second place, but what caught my attention was the classification of some African countries in the list of the most users of the encrypted world.

I think the reason why Russian section is more active than the English section is because many populated countries under English section has been banned, and this has reduced the number of active users under English section. 

I have not visited the Russian section before and it has not occurred my mind to do so simply because I do not understand Russian... it is quite natural for this forum to have more participation in that section because as far as I know this is a Russian forum dedicated to the whole world.

• +2 1

This can also be the reason behind this but in my opinion the more number of new topics in Russian section are because it is the local language of best people and everyone understands and easily rights in their local language.

I also think that there are more legit campaigns on board than on the English board. I also begin to think that this forum is biased because this forum is based on Russia and maybe that is why the Russian board is much more active than ours.

I thought that English section would gain that rank, I believe the Russian section is more  active because cryptotalk is a Russian site , so lot of people would like to get involved in the site because of the opportunity they know they will get in the forum, most members in the English section don't actually know that

Russian section is more active than the English section because Russian section is almost older than the English section .As we know the English speakers are less than the Russian speakers at this forum it may also be the reason of this question.

• +1 1

With my observation ,i think the real reason why russian section is on fire this recent months .they all have different posts almost everyday and interact with each other almost every hour .

I'm thinking about this because how Russian section is on fire there because English section has many country .it is the local language of beast people and everyone understand and easily right in their local language .

Am really surprised mate because I couldn't think of it for a second that ukraine could be the number one in the adoption list but it also lesson to other Russians to see and take note and the reason Russias sections are more active than english section is because they easily understand their self and are limited in the sections but english sections contain a lot of people from different parts of the world and some people can't speak the language very well they are only trying thier best to be able to earn for a living

• +2 1

Seems like Russians and Ukrainian are more interested in crypto than the rest of the world, that is why this forum favored them with their own sections, now I know why.

On 9/10/2020 at 1:01 AM, Solex said:

Fom my own point of view the main reason why the Russian forum is more active that the english language sections is for the reason that most of the countries that have high population in this forum like India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all banned from making use of this great forum and for that the number of the english language speaking section has to be less active and also remember some were banned recently while others went offline due to payment that was stopped since June but i believe those that went offline will come back since the payment in BTC will start counting from today which 09-09-2020.

Dear I agree with you, most of the developing countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, they are banned from the cryptocurrency but I think now some developing countries are laying cryptocurrency in their homeland like Pakistan has accepted that the cryptocurrency is trusted currency in the world. Many of the experts people are in these countries but they are not using this because they are unconvince about it.  I

It could be better if the forum allow these countries which could make the English more or even 100% better than the other sections. 

On 9/10/2020 at 8:16 AM, Solex said:

I believe that is one of the reasons we are less in this english speaking section and i think it will be of good benefit to the forum and us if some of those good contributors are reconsidered to take part in the forum again but it has to be after viewing there previous contribution. What do you think mate?

That's right the reason why Ukraine, Russia came first and second in the table could be because most of the English speaking section/part face ban due to low quality post, this reason brought Ukraine and Russia most top on the table.

In fact, it is the first time that I see such a statistic. I am really excited that Ukraine is on this platform. Perhaps they are working hard here and have knowledge of the cryptocurrency more than other countries. It is really strange.

• +1 1