Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

This is a direct violation of the rules of the forum and the campaign Yobit and Crypto talk.  you cannot create and do this, it is prohibited.

Ofcourse that it usually taken into consideration as cheating. That's why there are policies againsts the ones more than one debts for a unmarried person. Aa I revisit this discussion board again, I trust there are much less more than one debts which are nonetheless energetic nowadays than before. And this is a very good element for cryptotalk. 

Which post we give positive reaction from now on because the moderators will be strict in the forum to punish any sort of violation made by any one of us since the payment in BTC has already began since yesterday. I believe number of spam rating will increase in this forum especially from people having multiple accounts and I will support the administration to punish member

I have noticed that some people are using multiple accounts for a positive rating  I don't think it's right at all.  Because moderators check all these accounts well.  And for that they have to get punishment.  And for this their ID can become a band.  So I would tell them not to use multiple accounts for a positive rating.

• +1 1

You are right dear but their are very few people who are doing these types of work. So if we will work hard no one can reject our post .So keep calm and work hard .

Greetings to you my dear friend, I agree with you, I think it is necessary to know the laws and abide by them, it is forbidden to create two accounts on the same device, this leads to a ban

I have also noticed that some members are misusing reputation in the forum. Creating too many accounts gives fake positive reutation from one account to another and doing so is against the rules so we can't succeed and we can't make money. Because forum moderators are so active, they quickly ban violators. So try to be honest.

• +3 1

I think you are right because I am not know that members make cheating in reputation.  I am agree with you  because we should report those members who are making spamming in reputation by making multiple account which is violation of rules.  We should help the moderator by reporting such bad members. 

I am sure that admins and admins are sensitive and careful about this issue. Administrators can identify who voted for what and whether there are bots that are only used to vote on other posts.It is very logical to prevent these and to have strict rules. I think that those who pay attention to the rules are entered into their rights. I hope that those who do these will become conscious and continue their way in a good way.

Yes my dear friend, you are absolutely right. If a person creates more than one fake account on this platform then they do not prove to be positive for him because this platform is a platform on which every single  open its own account. I will request you all to create an account of your own name and do not create more fake accounts because if you create more fake accounts, then your account will be closed and you will not be able to succeed on this platform.  

• +4 1

Sure my dear friend, you are truely right. If someone creates more than one faux account in this platform then they do not prove to be positive for him due to the fact this platform is a platform on which every single  open its personal account. I can request you all to create an account of your very own name and do no longer create extra faux bills due to the fact if you create more fake accounts, then your account can be closed and you may not be able to prevail in this platform.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right we may see individuals mishandling the standing highlights for 20k satoshi installment. As an individual from the discussion it's our additionally little duty to follow any dubious post getting great standing. Furthermore, on the off chance that we do report them or give negative standing sure they won't come back over and over.

it is our responsibility to let them know to keep this forum clean. Wait, I am still collecting more evidences now.I would request you who ever reading that please follow the rules and always use only one accounts because we want to see this type of payment all the time.

Thank you dear for giving this information and we should be very careful because if you do anything against the rule we will also be banned I am not doing anything I want to do work here that's why I am following all the rules I am trying to follow all the rules and regulation of this forum.

Multiple accounts should not be opened for fake rating.  Because to get something you have to lose everything . So it is better to always think and act.  And if it is a useful post, there will be a reaction.  No separate fake rating will be required for this.

To avoid all this fake numerous account the forum moderator should find a means of detecting this and this can be done by banning accounts with the same IP address

Thank tou dear ! 
its really a useful post for the new commers in this forum.

yes, these kind of things are really showing a negative apptitue of the people, who just come here to earn in a quick way.

these all are not working for their personality builup.

they juxt want to steal the money from your account by giving negative reputaion.

Yea its against of rules that multiple accounts and fake positive reputation but cryptotalk policy is best and its rules is strictly i think which are make multiple accounts moderator be active every time and banned his account 

Well I am sure that the forum moderators have certain algorithm that they use to detect fake ratings and fake accounts and I am sure that they are taking care of those people. Let us not worry as that does not concern us much. But I am certainly sure that the administration will do something about it.

Thank you for informing us about this important matter. I strongly agree with you. Giving fake reputation to others is troublesome. It is clearly stated in the rules that giving fake reputation will be considered a spam and it can lead to the banning of account permanently. So, it is important that we give positive reacts to only those members who deserves it. Our main goal on this platform should be to learn and grow together. Admins should also take essential steps to stop scammers. 

This is a bad thing for this forum because many members are now abusing the payment, as of now i seeing most of the post is not having a lot of likes and reacts because moderators are now removing the paid rates by having a lot of cheaters, they made a fake accounts and spamming their reputation within a day.

Well you're right man a few individuals can makes twofold account by giving extraordinary great extraordinary incredible awesome reputation. So we need to allow negative appraisals those scammer.

This will be the bad idea do not doing anything fake when you do this then you will get banned because the best opportunity of this forum is that we should use only one id on one IP address. Do not do this. Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right we should report.Now a days spammers are increasing and we don't know enough how to identify them but if we work together than we can detect them and can report them. They are ruining ou lives.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must work together so that we do not face this problem and find out whoever sends spam because there are many people when they discover the success of any work they seek to sabotage in any way possible, so we have to pay attention and inform the supervisors of any problem of this kind.