Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

This is really a saddest part of this forum, because some useful and helpful post here in forum does not give an appreciation it is because of multiple accounts that spread in this forum. It is really unfair to all of us, because if we continue this activity in forum by doing multiple accounts for fake positive interactions and it will not stop there’s a chance that our moderators here will stop paying satoshi. I hope that we’re just to be fair on every post here if it is unhelpful give it negative rates, and if it is helpful kindly give them positive rates.

• +3 1

If our content is good we know that it have some informative quality which definitely give some benefits to other so should post it without any feat of reputation and we have no need make fake account fir more and more reputation 

We need to have an idea about the post that needs to be responded to positively from now on. Because since the BTC has already started paying, the administration has been strict in the forum to punish us for any violation of the limits. Punishing people who have multiple accounts and those who rate unsolicited posts will increase caution.

Dear users, As you know, we can no longer know who is rating to us, it is impossible to keep a spam sender using multiple payment accounts. But as far as I know, the technical admin of this forum is very active in locating multiple accounts. So I think if any member does this bad thing they will be blocked for sure but we are also trying to find out the spam sender.

This is against the forum rules to have multiple accounts talkless of even given yourself reputation with the other account. Anybody found with those act should be reported ASAP using the report buttons as the moderators might be busy. By doing that we are helping the forum and also helping fight against spam

• +1 1

Absolutely right dear mate this is a very good post against the fake people and cheater so be careful and everybody can use only one account .as u say that many fake people creat other account to increase their reputation and support .many posts are useless and having a good reputation this thing is thinkingable so work her like a family and avoid by cheating . Work your own skill and prove that you are a good responsible 

Thank you

• +1 1

We must be careful now in awarding reputation points, and they must be awarded to the people who deserve them so that they deserve to pay for good posts, and negative points must also be given to bad posts.

The duplication of accounts is completely contrary to the forum and that counting accounts on the same device causes a permanent ban for everyone who has enumerated accounts

• +1 1

Yes now the crypto paid both talk tokens or btc it is very good thing for positive users but the advantage take scammer for this policy hope moderator thinking about this

You are right mate. There are a lots of members who create multiple account just for that purpose. I advice we should all watch out for those kinds of members, and  also the moderators should make a drastic measure against this.

Thank you so much for this informative post. I am beginner here i was unaware of the fact but after reading your posts things got very clear for me. But their is also a problem we dont know who likes or dislikes our posts than how can we report them???

But here i want to add another thing that it is duty of all members here ti read posts and if they are worth liking give these posts postive reputations. 

This will help others if all members start to give ratings to good posts in this way thisforum will be a perfect platform to learn and earn at the same time. 

Friend it sounds really annoying when i heard of it that people do cheat ratings in order to earn and those who work hard are not able to earn just because of them so please do not do that let the intellegent and hard workers come forth so that this forum can grow well

Yes my friend I am totally agreeing with you because there are lots of people who think that they can give their own reputation by creating new account. And lots of people still do it but it is actually a crime in this crypto world. Because as you say they could harm our reputation too. So we should be very careful about those people and if we see anyone like that we should report them immediately.

Before this post i was thinking that some posts that are just ok are getting much reaction and i thought it may be useful to them or may be they are friends but clear it all so really thanks. By the way your content always contain something new or good in it.

It could not occur to my mind that some people are cunning to the degree that they think of something like this. It is so deceiving to make an account just to like your own posts , who would think of such a thing! I am really surprised.Anyway , I guess the moderators are aware of all the manipulations and they can detect all wrong activity and ban bad members. 

well you are right bro a lot people using too many accounts for giving good reputation to our own account but they are doing wrong we should don't do that.

I also had a lack of ideas for newcomers.  It would have been impossible to understand the bitterness of those posts. Then after reading the posts, the issues became very clear to me.  However, these are problems that we do not know

Yes you are right i really also thinking about this so many members have more then one account or device then they gives negative reputation on those posts that have more positive reputation. 

• +3 1

I am agree with you my friend. The people with multiple accounts don't know that all there activities is seen by the moderators. Even there are so many spammers reported you can see in report plagiarism section. They are reported on daily basis. I also suggest all the members please don't try to spam in any way. Keep do your work with honest with the forum. Not prefer only in earning by cheating, because you can earn more then Cryptotalk if you also focus on learning about Cryptocurrency and trading, and do trading in YoBit site.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

As we all know that there are many scammers in this forum. many accounts which give negative reputation so we should report them. If we saw multiple accounts for same person and gave negative reputation we should report them and we should follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

well that's a really good topic which you post on this forum . In my point of view 

On this platform that is not a against the rules if all accounts have all verifications

which this platform is required . like phone number verification ,Email , Yobit account 

verification also .These thing will helps you in this situation 

more accounts more reputation .

• +1 1

Your post is very good You gave me very good information Amit, do I think he will be happy Us at this Must also execute This is because If would be a good topic When will it discuss It will also benefit everything I support you 

You are right. I'm sure there are many members who do this. But fortunately the moderators are very good at this. They work hard to find those who do so and to punish them. I hope they don't do that anymore.

I also heard about that. Multi accounts are breaking the rules. For this matter our responsibilty to read the comments carefully and see the quality of responses to them. This is not a good thing for others member who work hard and still can't get reputation. These fradster should be banned.

Moderators will play the major role here. There are some who have more then on accounts an try to post more and more posts so quality of the post decrease. So deleting the similar kind of posts would be a good approach.