Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

A lot of people are still doing trolls account just so they can rate their own post. Since the payment method have changed, people are eager to do anything so they can earn more. Though there are people doing this stuff, make sure that you don't so your account will remain active here and avoid banning. Do not make any actions that is against the rules.

I don't think so, my friend. 

I advise you to avoid this because the forum will block you and expose you via your device IP and you will have to return to work from the beginning as a beginner, you can get positive rates through useful posts

• +1 1

Look some of the member of this forum open multiple account for reaction. This is not fair mate. If you do that and moderator and admin sees that you can ban. My suggestion is to to you that follow the rules and regulations properly. Make useful, relevant, informative content. It will help you to get positive reaction. 

Paying with Bitcoin makes a lot of fraudsters work on the forum in order to earn 20,000 Satoshi per day, and this requires forum members to report any fraudulent reputation to members on the forum.

• +3 1

It's not a good way to provide reputations. I think that these scammers should be caught and punished by restricting their all accounts. It's the violation of rules and regulations which we shouldn't be doing.

This is one of the basic measures to be undertaken by each user of this platform. There might be uses with multiple accounts who try to take advantage of the new payment system. So we should be able to identify such multiple accounts and also those users who provide negative rates for useful posts. Let's clear this platform out of spammers.

Nice suggestion , multiple accounts base on my own point of view is part of crypto cheating and bad ,this very bad into the forum because every thing in life is about being thankful ,this is due to greedy and devour

Depending on the payment system rating, many people are now opening fake accounts so that they can rate their ID.But it will not be of any use because the cryptotalk security system is very good so those who are cheating like this will be banned.We will never work against the rules.

You are right my friend.  Although I am new but I have heard from my friends - many scammers increase their likes from multiple id. This is sad for our forum.  This has adverse effects for our members.  For them, newcomers like us lose interest in work.  So I think, except for the moderator of this forum they will take action on them,otherwise no one else can catch these scammers.

As you know now we cant see who give us reaction then its impossible to hold those spammer who use multiple account to get payment.. But as far as i know that this forum technical administrator so much active to find out multiple account.. So i think if any member do this bad thing then without any doubt he will get banned but we also try to find out spammer            

Administrators can see who casted a ballot what and if there are bots that are utilized uniquely to cast a ballot different posts. Also, I am almost certain that they have work in some robotization that identifies dubious democratic action from non-banners.

I've got
a question.
Bitcoin is actually
going back down.

I'm afraid because
I'm a dealer.
Trading is not feasible
if bitcoin gets back down.

2... The second choice
is to invest in Yobit.

Can you suggest me, mates, either
that I invest in yobit or trade???

What for us
would be more profitable?

Edited by Feroz Ahmad

Welcome  my dear  friend, Although I am new but I have heard from my friends - many scammers real account is a talented for create good post cannot get good deputation from crypto talk. 

This would truly be an extraordinary possibility for all these terrible individuals who need to cheat by making two records to acquire from the two of them simultaneously! so I trust that from the mediators to screen all records here on this gathering and improve the security framework to think about utilizing different records! what's more, our work is checking the individuals and tell the arbitrators when we see something peculiar here.

It is not good my friend for cheating a reputation point, if we make a useful post then we give a positive reputations and if I see any post must be useful and informative then we do a reaction...

This is a very nice and wonderful observation and also a great suggestion. No matter how secured and great a platform may be spammers will always find their way to disrupt it, so for that i think it is the duty of the moderators to filter and banned those spmmers with multiple accounts and also KYC should be strongly done on each account 

This act is wickedness which should be avoid by all means. There are many member that team up as group to promote one another. This is very bad because they are cheating the system. If anyone of them is caught wanting they should be reported to the right authority for necessary action.

Yes you are right. Some members create multiple accounts for getting positive ratings on their comments. We should be careful from them. And if we can understand him or her as spammer, we should report their account. Some useless posts have positive ratings but there are some useful comments which have no positive ratings. If we report them, we can help to find those people for moderators. And the admin will clean the forum. 

Dear senior mate, I believe that the moderators will review all the records here in this meeting and improve the security structure to think about using different records ... also our work is watching people and informing the mediators. it is also a worthy and useful item.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

I get your point but you cannot see who liked the post. How we will be able to find other accounts. I don't think its an effective method. We must find a method to pinpoint all accounts of spammers which only moderators can do.

Edited by Shaquille
  • +1 1

@Calvinpriva Obviously, its true that many members tend to use multiple accounts in order to fake the reputations which is against the forum terms and regulations which is considered as plagiarism but the good thing the forum moderators only allows one IP address per Cryptotalk account in order to avoid this problem from scammers and spammers

download - 2021-01-12T185931.377.jpg

• +1 1

Thank you for your participation, my friend, it is difficult to detain spammers who use multiple accounts to obtain payment..but as far as I know the forum admin I think that many new security systems will be added in the future to filter the forum automatically from the spammers and please pay attention to anonymous people Because there are a lot of scammers
Thanks for your post and please wait

@jibrannysalim Yeah that's true, tracking IP addresses for each member's device it helps in protecting the forum from many spammers. I guess the forum would be in a very bad situation if they wasn't tracking IP addresses for each user.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@my dear friend your friend rightly path by then which can be done. They can be avoid by them to make sure that you are post reliable and safe but refer. If you are interested in this platform crypto talk them. 

You're right friend,the main concept is that when you post useful and sensible contents in this forum you'll surely gets many positive reactions,i are no reason why some people will still be cheating to get positive ratings,all you need to do is to make you contents constructive, educative and informative, by doing this you'll surely get many positions reputation without the need to cheat,lets try to make correction 

• +1 1