Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily

I think if you want to give your 50 rates daily then you can just be liking along side you making your posts for the day. Reading through other posts and giving likes it dislikes will help you complete this and this will also help the members in the forum

Thank you for this valuable post. I think many members have encountered the number of likes problem and I am one of them because a lot of times they tell me that I have completed 50 reactions and I am actually not completing it.

thank you for what you suggested but i am afraid i have the same problem like a lot of the members in here. i find it takes really long time so i do not have a free time for that 

Unfortunately, we lost the paid feedback feature due to the presence of some cheaters, so we must avoid giving random reactions that may lead to us being banned from the forum.

hello dear yes everyone should complete there daily reaction limit to help each other it will help poor one how is suffering in this pandemic to earn some money so please follow my advice

It is really very hard for me to complete the 50 posts reaction . but now fine it is easy because in starting it was so difficult .That could not be exolained.

At the beginning of my work in the forum I also had this problem of not being able to complete the 50 daily ratings because I wanted to give them in the course of 3 or 4 hours and it was a mistake I was making because I understood that we have 24 hours to do the 50 ratings so we must know how to do it in its measured time.

You have to do an analysis of the subject and that requires previously having studied in depth what is contained in the digitized currency and secondly knowing the essence of what the subject wants to convey to you and finally, applying it to what the structure of the Cryptocurrency. The advantage for the goal of 50 is good but the important thing is to be well informed of this digitized instrument and master the subject so you will achieve an edifying teaching. If you master that, you will be able to reach many daily posts.

The purpose of the inclusion of the reputation feature was to make the forum more interactive and not to earn money, and for this matter the talk was stopped paying for the daily reputation, you should not put a reputation just for your earning money, but rather to make it a response to other members to make the forum more clean and professional.

I think that the most important thing is to give a good reputation before we focus on its number, as this will affect your production of cryptocurrencies. When some comments are rejected for you, you must master how to gain a good reputation first. 

I don't consider the ratings in numbers as you have asked about 50 respirations. I always read the full content and find that of the post is really useful and satisfying for the new knowledge, I definitely give it positive reputations.

I really can give 50 rate a long a day but as you say there is a time between them not all in one time,but the problem is we dont get paid normally for those rate we just have our 50 rate talk not more,specially when the talk token was listed I don't know any one have this problem or not. 

• +1 1

I try to give as much reactions as I can to very good posts but I don't think I used to count the number of reactions that I give in a day since double payments for giving 50 reactions a day is no longer active.

You raised a very important and useful point because you will just give 20 reactions and the will be notified to have finished your daily limit, so I think with this guide, we will now be able to give our whole reactions of the day, and we should not forget to give reactions base on worthiness friends.

In fact, it is a method that has not yet occurred to my mind, but I will use it and advise everyone if I find it easy and feasible. Thank you, dear.

I hope everyone can see it.

• +1 1

I think this will really be helpful to the new members because in some circumstances, someone will just give less than the limited number of reaction and you will be notified to have finished your daily rating, so this will now guide on how to complete your reactions everyday, thank you so much. 

• +2 1

You are right, we most minimize the limited number of reaction we have for everyday, and I think we need to give base on worthiness of posts, and we should not be too greedy during positive rating, thank for sharing this with us.

In order to give daily 50 completely legit reactions to the forums contents, you just need to follow the members thats you always trust them for creating a usefully posts, so thats for every post thats they will be publish, you'll be notified so thats you can give the reactions thats it deserve according to your views.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This information is really helpful and i agree with you @Brymovic31. But for me, it doesn't important if you could use up all the 50 rates you have per day. Give your rates to those people who really are deserving to receive one especially those post which are useful and informative enough for all users here in the forum. It is not wrong to give reputation it will help other people as well, but, be mindful when giving your reputation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I can really give a 50 day long rate,
 I think the best and easiest way to do 50 rates without fatigue or effort is to make 3 rates for every post we enter!  We have to choose the top 3 reviews in order to give them these rates so that our work is not random!  I think this post is really helpful for me because personally I have a hard time completing the fifty per day rates.

Thanks for the heads up, it will be good if we can follow your advice, but sometimes again, someone can easily forget to complete the rating if he had taken some time interval between the reactions.

Hello friend, this post proved to be very good for me because I already knew about it, but this post has increased my knowledge and as far as I know, if your post is good and informative. You can easily get 50 reps in a day which is good for you and people will benefit from your post.

you for your advice and it may be that we have to skip one day and wait for the next before do as you say if I am correct. I thank and hope to see more information from you.

What a wonderful information. I was wandering about it for a few time as I wasn't recieving proper payment for rating. But you have properly explained the whole scenario and I hope this will be helpful for every member on this platform.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is really a great thing to write 50 comments, but I do not think that you will be paid for 50 comments. The maximum payment is 20 comments, so no more. We have tried so hard, we will not get more than that.