Careful of Google Ads - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Careful of Google Ads

I agree with you since these types of scammers look for this part of the tools to carry out their misdeeds we must be aware of all this type of lucky person 

• +2 1

I didn't not notice this scam on Google before thanks for highlighting this scam now I'll must think before opening a site we should must aware from google ads thanks for your information

• +1 1

Google promotions has been one of the structure tricksters use to trick individuals and this is the reason I never focus on Google advertisements when I'm perusing on any site. Ought to in the event that we have any interest in any Google advertisements we see, at that point we should do our very own exploration on it.

Of course, many sites encrypt emails and steal them, but this forum is guaranteed and reliable content that cannot be violated by fake members and put forward fake posts.

Of course, there are a lot of fake sites that they use to encode sites, put out fake posts, and use sites similar to the real sites from Google and YouTube

Oh hello my dear friend, thank you for your sharing advice i will keep it in my mind,  google ads is it scam for us be careful sometimes, think before you click.

Those can really be scams. They'd give you offers you could be interested in and then proceed to ask you personal information when you decide to try it. Beware of ads like this, these are one of the scammers' way of fooling people.

I advise everyone not to enter unknown and unknown sites because in the world of encryption there are many fraudsters and thieves, and it is easy for them to hide and it is difficult to pursue them, which makes our protection complicated

I think is this section fake apps are first. There are innumerable apps on crypto. But, most of them are fake. Here is an example, xtb trade is a trusted site to trade, but there is a fake site and app and that is xtd and they are using their identity and so on. So, be-careful guys. Thanks for this awesome post. 

Thank you very much for alerting us. This will benefit everyone and especially the members who are here. If people are tricking people here, then I will tell all my friends how to avoid ads and such sites.

• +2 1

Google should do a good work and make sure that the sites they out in their ads are not scams. This is because a lot of people trust Google and so they trust everything that Google shows them. I advice newbies that they should be careful and not click any link they find interesting.

Yes of course dear we should aware all these kind of stuff .Many spammers are here and on many sites who are getting reputation through cheating that is very bad and illegal thing .

I'm with you Suggestion and opinion, I realized scammers are using Google add to scam some people, where by they will tell you to deposit and get double or triple of what you deposit and at the end of the day you end up getting lost.

very good publication and a very curious fact for all those people who are in charge of scamming can no longer do it and more people have knowledge of where they should make their investment, the best of the case is that the more money you can collect to invest with your own knowledge is much better friends. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Fake gifts are very common in recent times, when I open any website, a window appears to me that I won money, and in order to be able to take it, I must open a link or transfer fees!

Thanks for the update and good info. We should try to avoid scammers and hackers to stay safe and not fall prey. We need to be careful because they always take different steps to achieve the goal of cheating. So let’s try to take notes and be aware.

if the Google and the YouTube doing is that means we should stay away from these kind of ADS if we want to keep our money at a safe place

Dear you have to show the name of the site you think is scam.

People trust too much google. If someone don't have any information about any topic they first of all search on Google.

Thanks.

Scammers are always looking for opportunities to trap us and try different tactics. We must protect ourselves from every conspiracy of scammers and not accept any offer.

Yes, we must warn Google ads, because they are very deviant and waste of time and there is no benefit from them at all. These ads must be canceled for all.

• +3 1

Thanks man for highlighting this scam. I don't pay attention to such thing but now i will be careful about such scams. There is high scam in crypto currencies then others. 

On 2/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, F Roberto said:

Most Google ads are posted by spammers to be able to scam people. Seeing any Google advertisement that is enticing needs a research on it before taking any decision. I always make a thorough research when i come across any Google ads when browsing to prevent me falling into hands of scammers.

There will be still the chances to click on the malicious Google ads and get into the traps of scammers. Especially, lots of torrent sites and so-called mining sites fall in that category. Some sites get redirected to the multiple ads displaying pages so any sort of malicious ads can be prevented by installing adblocker extensions from the trusted software producers. 

I tried accessing some Google ads, but I was surprised that most of these ads are for fraudulent sites. I wonder how Google allows placing ads for deceptive sites.

You are right we are surrounded on all sides by fraudsters who are promoting fake sites so we must be careful.  For me the ads became extremely annoying and always make me anxious and unhappy .