Careful of Google Ads - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Careful of Google Ads

Google please earning money from these ads that is why it show the ads on the top of the applications or Google researches but you need to be careful of the offers that are being giving you by these advertisers

I liked what he said - Google is a mess. Great observation. Google doesnt care about anything except its revenue, Google treats its users as marketing merchandise, they have a toxic work place atmosphere, they have decided that they are the truth sayers of the internet ( same with FakeBook ), Google spies / stalks you thru out the internet ( FakeBook too ), you have no privacy when you use Gmail, they access your account when they want. Google also gives any info they have about you to law enforcement, with or without a warrant.

In regards to the ads. Google doesnt care, as mentioned in the original post. Even if they know an ad is a scam, they will publish it. They just want the money, thats all.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 8/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, BTC Future said:

Scammers are lately buying google ads and promoting various fake websites used by crypto enthusiasts. The latest one is Ledger while previous examples have been CoinCorner, Privnote, and many more.

An example of how the scam works is bellow:

image.png.0a44bfb1ae4ac945f700b6d592c2d29a.png

Scammers create a similar domain name with a small difference in the letters and are able to buy ad services from google which will appear right on top of the legitimate website.

It is important to use an adblocker (my favorite: uBlock Origin) in your searches and if possible avoid using Google services at all (for email better use Protonmail). Be careful when searching for a website as the possibility of a fake advertisement appearing is extremely high. Google does very little to research the validity of the ads and allows them to go on until they get massively reported.

Let's not forget the security gaps in YouTube where hacking groups are hacking accounts of streamers, changing their information to crypto-related, and promote fake giveaways. Also, the countless fake apps android play-store has hosted so far.

Google is a mess and can't control the scams happening on its platforms. Be extra careful Cryptotalk community. Especially beginners in crypto as these scams are mostly targeting people that do not have knowledge of their plans.

Dear you said well that we must careful from the Google ads because there would be the chance of scamming. 

But I don't believe that Google ads are scam.

According to my knowledge Google didn't allow the scam site to advertise. 

• +4 1

On 8/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, BTC Future said:

Scammers are lately buying google ads and promoting various fake websites used by crypto enthusiasts. The latest one is Ledger while previous examples have been CoinCorner, Privnote, and many more.

An example of how the scam works is bellow:

image.png.0a44bfb1ae4ac945f700b6d592c2d29a.png

Scammers create a similar domain name with a small difference in the letters and are able to buy ad services from google which will appear right on top of the legitimate website.

It is important to use an adblocker (my favorite: uBlock Origin) in your searches and if possible avoid using Google services at all (for email better use Protonmail). Be careful when searching for a website as the possibility of a fake advertisement appearing is extremely high. Google does very little to research the validity of the ads and allows them to go on until they get massively reported.

Let's not forget the security gaps in YouTube where hacking groups are hacking accounts of streamers, changing their information to crypto-related, and promote fake giveaways. Also, the countless fake apps android play-store has hosted so far.

Google is a mess and can't control the scams happening on its platforms. Be extra careful Cryptotalk community. Especially beginners in crypto as these scams are mostly targeting people that do not have knowledge of their plans.

@BTC FutureFuture thank you for share this piece of information with us dear. Hopefully we will allow it from these scammers like you are sharing this screenshot here in your post. We will try to avoid them. And also we know that scammers want to scam us with any way like our telegram groups or some applications are duplicate games and also from our gmails. So we should don't trust on them. By the way again thank you for this precious post. 🥰

• +2 1

In fact, after that we will be able to know a lot of things here, we will be able to work on a lot of sites in such a way. Hopefully one day we will be able to know a lot here because we don't have to discuss this issue here, then we will understand something good here.  We are working at Asade to find out. Those of you who know, cooperate with us on this PC, then we can do something good here. We hope you and us will cooperate. Thank you.

• +2 1

Thanks for giving this information about scam from google ads. Many people do not know about this fraud and they are trapped in them. You post will be helpful to them.

Thank you my friend for this topic, for me I am still a beginner and I am still collecting this information in order not to make these mistakes, and I am also interested in obtaining experience from people older than me, thank you

• +3 1

Scammers are always ready to trap people. Besides they are very cunning. People often fall in danger and become their victim lack of proper knowledge about these kinds of things. This is a very informative post to avoid scammer's trap.We have to be careful while opening these kinds of ad.

Thanks man for highlighting this scam. Scammers are everywhere 1 link one click you will direct on two different domain. Scammer create this site scam site like genuine and promote them through Google ads. so you should be careful.

Google is a very good website .But this thing should be taken care of whether it is safe or not .Some websites that are fake .So be careful after using  website .

the scammers always trying to be in everywhere and they put their links with some scam rewards and they ask us for write our names and our properties  its very hard to prevent them  we have to be careful

When using Google friend, you get a lot of ads at that time. Hey Google, where there is a very good website and a very good search engine, but ads it will always have to be done about you. We have to do the care because today there are many more ads, , whatever happens is also could be  fake. 

Hello may dear friends. I am sure that we will be much more careful in the future. I think that to a certain accident Google should also try and limit the scamming sites that buy their domains and ads in order to reduce this theft.

They are adapting and creating more clever schemes. Although they've used similar techniques in the past sometimes they combine them and make the scam look totally legit. We have to be with eyes open all time and never be relaxed especially when we are about to send crypto or money on the internet.

• +1 1

Thank you dear for sharing this post it is helpful for those who are searching like this adds we have to focus on work not money greedy is curse we have to save our account from scanners thank you there

First of all, when I want to thank you very much that you Have you done such movies with all of us? I really am more than happy and I have learned a lot from I will continue to share such posts till now or even here Thank you so much.

• +1 1

Scammers are really getting very serious in stubbornness but kudos to the moderators who are trying their possible best in trying to bring an end to the scammers.

In realistic matter, we need and we suppose to collaborate and join hand to help the moderators in bringing an end to it by going away with scammers game.

• Useful or interesting 1

A friend of mine had joined this way to see Google set up and had invested in it, but in my opinion  the best website is Crypto Currency .Because there is no time specification in this, you can comment at any time at any time without presenting a smile And you also comment in a simple word because it does not have it, just do High level  used english 

• +1 1

Scammers always have very clever schemes to deceive others, as fraudsters show themselves as trusted people, such as government entities, family, or big companies, so never give your information or private keys to unknown people, even if they send you text messages or calls.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:45 PM, malik6314193 said:

Thanks man for highlighting this scam. I don't pay attention to such thing but now i will be careful about such scams. There is high scam in crypto currencies then others. 

Yes mate same here I was also not paying attention about this. But now I'll be careful about these scams and spammy websites to avoid being scammed.

• +2 1

Indeed, fundamentally! Obviously I believe that there is no preferred employment over tricksters passing phony data and connections wherever on the grounds that to take individuals' property. Truth be told, con artists can purchase Google advertisements to control our record. Also, get the cash else we will lose a great deal of cash on this site

You have made a very good topic. It has very good information. Your information will save me from scammers. Scammers are very high on almost all sites except Cryptotalk platform. We should not open any such link yet as they may steal our personal information. They can also harm us by doing so. So, we should avoid seeing Google Ad. 

I don't know the reason behind doing that but once you notice tha tthing then avoid the website. 

or big companies, so never give your information or private keys to unknown people, even if they send you text messages or calls

On 11/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

In every field on the Internet or in daily life, there are fraudsters and swindlers, so it is better to take caution and caution in such matters so that you do not fall victim to fraud on the part of these people. You must secure your accounts and enter your accounts from the blog or your YouTube channel.

No one can stop them. And on internet we can not catch them because this is not easy. But there should be something against the fraudulent activities.

We should be careful to the ads displayed from the different platforms because fake ads are dangerous  & users will lose the money to the scam. I think this very good topic will help people very much.  Don't click to scam banner ads friends. 

• +5 1