Careful of Google Ads - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Careful of Google Ads

Absolutely Right I don't pay such attention to such things but now I will be careful about such scams .There is high scam in crypto currencies then others.  

Yes, my dear friend, we must be careful and beware of Google ads because they have a lot of fraud and there are many fraudsters.We must not enter any link or any advertisement in order not to be defrauded

On 8/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, BTC Future said:

Scammers are lately buying google ads and promoting various fake websites used by crypto enthusiasts. The latest one is Ledger while previous examples have been CoinCorner, Privnote, and many more.

An example of how the scam works is bellow:

image.png.0a44bfb1ae4ac945f700b6d592c2d29a.png

Scammers create a similar domain name with a small difference in the letters and are able to buy ad services from google which will appear right on top of the legitimate website.

It is important to use an adblocker (my favorite: uBlock Origin) in your searches and if possible avoid using Google services at all (for email better use Protonmail). Be careful when searching for a website as the possibility of a fake advertisement appearing is extremely high. Google does very little to research the validity of the ads and allows them to go on until they get massively reported.

Let's not forget the security gaps in YouTube where hacking groups are hacking accounts of streamers, changing their information to crypto-related, and promote fake giveaways. Also, the countless fake apps android play-store has hosted so far.

Google is a mess and can't control the scams happening on its platforms. Be extra careful Cryptotalk community. Especially beginners in crypto as these scams are mostly targeting people that do not have knowledge of their plans.

Yes ofcourse dear friend,  we should be careful  because scammers are increasing day by day in this platform.  None of us know who are scammer on this platform. So, do not trust easily 

You are right, in the world of cryptocurrencies there are many methods of fraud, so we must be very careful, especially beginners like us. I do not take any step before asking about it well and ensuring its reliability 

Yes this is another major  scam now a days popular on the Google that we whenever try to search something they try to appear firstly the pages having such scammer's links answer easily fell into their caves so we should try not to fall in their caves.

Thanks my friend .. Yes, I noticed this thing that there is a slight difference in the letters, so this site is a fraud site .. and some may not pay attention to this thing .. We thank you for drawing the attention of the members in this regard .. Good luck to all

Well dear friend I also encountered this before and at first I realized that it's a scam.  I had full believe that this is must s scam because digital currencies aren't awarded just for free. You'll have to work for it to earn the digital currencies. Shortcuts and scams are just for disaster. We have to stay away from 'em. 

Its really good information to know which site genuine and which site scam, because both sites seems similar then its not possible to find genuine site, scammers create these scam sites like genuine, and Google not verify this type sites properly because of money its really bad, this scam sites steel so many peoples money, I think this is the reason yobit exchange always warn their users, first check the domain name carefully then login. 

Hello, it is really really good information to find out which real site and any fake site because they will be the same, scammers are everywhere with one click that will direct you to a different field so we have to be careful, especially beginners.

The country's currency has to be fully converted into cryptocurrency in order for us to be able to pay salaries with it, and in my opinion when that happens it would be an excellent thing.  When the pension system is activated, every user works very hard day in and day out so the cryptocurrency pension will be amazing.

Scammers always have very clever schemes to deceive others, as fraudsters show themselves as trusted people, such as government entities, family, or big companies, so never give your information or private keys to unknown people, even if they send you text messages or calls.