Old members with experience - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

I think that the reason why new topics aren't coming is that now people are not interested in making a topic. Because their point of view is that there is everything already disscussd. While it's not like that. In this world of digital currency everything is changing everytime and there is something new coming every moment that's why we need to do our own research and make it share by publishing a topic. Because creativity and innovation never ends. They're infinite. 

I think finding the old members post is very easy you click the sort by and click the by date or oldest posts . You can easily find old post. I am very happy after join this forum. 

We won't lose anything if we read more, but the activity isn't the same as before,

but we must always try to find out the information، 

Yes there is no doubt there is lots of people with good and long term work experience on crypto. But there is bad thing that they didn't share their experience to others new member. I think they should help new members by sharing their experience to them.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, Ashsh said:

I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps.

First, you need to learn from the different sections in the forum, and gather information on various topics that would help you out to explore more in the forum. If you learn and implement the gained knowledge and ideas you can be progressive and try your best to create a unique and authentic contents in the forum with your own knowledge and understanding.

• +1 1

Points must be special to examine here so we are driving ourselves to locate some one of a kind issues in the crypto world to talk about.

I am also a beginner but through your post I am also able to ask for help to my elder ones or experienced or I must say seniors .how to get the positive impression even I tried my best in the composition but I am still with rare positive impressions I need someone's appreciation and I need your guidance too to learn something more about this field .And thank u ones again for this post this post allows me to ask my question.

You are right, actually most of the topics we come across after we have done most of our daily posts are posts which we have already visited there seems to be no new posts which are very useful so we urge the experience ones to please help

Old members with experience some of these old members are really helping in guiding the newbies in the forum while some choose to insult the newbies when they create or comment on any post instead of them to guide them so they wont be banned.

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading TALK , activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk again

Yes, not everyone has the ability to post new topics because it requires distinct ideas and a certain way to present the post, but we can learn that over time.

• +3 1

Sure not everyone has the ability to ppay new topis because it requires distinct  ideas and a certain way to present the post.The crypto world from to know the experience members.

That is correct she can scan different discussions for her to learn information identified with the gathering that she pick. On the off chance that she's a novice I prescribe for het to remain in novices discussion for some time so she can learn fundamentals.

There are many old members that are well experienced and well knowledged they must have to help the newbies with their experience and knowledge they should try to solve the doubts of the newbies and help them to achieve their goals in their life.But some of them are very selfish they only try to earn money for themselves. It is very illegal and wrong to the rules of the forum. We must unitely work for the development of the forum.

• +2 1

Dear @Ashsh welcome you on this platform. You are right dear we face the problem of lack of good topics because due to decrease in money many members don't like to post. First we get 1000 satoshi but now 200 satoshi per post. You should try to follow the seniors members posts to learn great knowledge. 

• +3 1

The problem is that many of the older members have been banned or have received warning points & have left the forum. It seems that the more the older members work or help here in the forum, the more problems they have. I speak from experience. I might not have been here that long but I used to be a very active member in the forum. The words are - USED TO BE. I have been given warning points, have been suspended from writing posts, etc. I still dont understand why. And frankly I dont care. I will stop by every now & then but I will no longer try to keep the forum clean, report scammers / spammers, copy / paste posts, etc. It seems like my work or effort is not appreciated.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yeah you are absolutely right 

old members of this platform have complete knowledge and information about this platform and they are expert of this platform 

Newcomers finds some difficulties when they join this platform for getting knowledge about this platform 

Newcomers have skills and abilities about this platform 

Newcomers learn from seniors 

This is very simple, after completing the first 100 useful posts, you can move to the trading section of this forum in order to increase your experience and knowledge.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:11 PM, Whited35 said:

Topics have to be unique to discuss here so we are forcing ourselves to find some unique issues in the crypto world to discuss. I love to create mainstream cryptocurrency related topic on this forum which has to be verified from moderators to last for a long time on this forum. @BTC Future Thanks a lot. Looking like I have not checked some of your important topics. I will check them one by one. 

Yes you are right, we all need to create our own topics to grow up with this forum. There is great difference between topics and posts. The topics are less than posts. So create new topics to grow up.

On 8/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Hello my dear, as a student working here my experience was very good because it can give to me financial needs, this crypto was very easy to learn just give it time to read and read and study how it works all the investment and trade, the knowledge you get is become improvement of yourself, just believe to your skills and learning. keep it up and doing well. good luck

9 minutes ago, Shan1234 said:

Yes you are right, we all need to create our own topics to grow up with this forum. There is great difference between topics and posts. The topics are less than posts. So create new topics to grow up.

What are the differences between topics and posts on forum if so ? Did you mean to say posts' or topics' counts on forum ? If yes, topics are less than replies and it is normal because only topics having the uniqueness are accepted on this forum. We really do not need so many useless topics. 

Typically truly pitiful that a few well-experienced gathering individuals don`t need to share data and encounter which they have. I have continuously needed more seasoned individuals would help newbies and unpracticed individuals. Such way we are able quicken cryptocurrency spreading.so folks direct us.so able to quicken the crypto.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes you work hard and share good content then people gives you react then reputation is good. Thanks everyone. 

Yes dear old members have more experience. They have work here from very past they know that which things is good and which are bad.they have more knowledge as compared to new members. They share good post in group and they help the new members i hope all senior member help the new members in future 

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading TALK , activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk

you want to learn new topics about trading or any related to cryptocurrency then you may have a look from other section of this forum. We have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. There is also some crypto news discussed there. You may also visit the section of trading to know more things about trading. Do not just stick from this section.