Old members with experience - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Hello my friend, you should write meaningful posts, meaning comments or writing posts, provided that the number of characters is at least 100, that the post content is valuable, useful, and related to the topic at hand, and that it is free from racist expressions and offensive words, and that you avoid copying and pasting others' posts here.  So that you do not get warning points or get banned by the administration.

You are right I also noticed that the new member's posts are not of that standard posted by the senior members but senior members have not much current posts as they are months old so it's true that they should continue to create quality posts to make it easy for beginners to learn and gain knowledge from them.

The old members of this great platform has so much experience and knowledge which they always use to impact the new members in the forum I think old member help us a lot they have complete knowledge about crypto talk world and that's why they share their experience and knowledge . 

We all face this problem in the beginning .. You have to learn more and think often. Questions that occur to your mind may have been asked previously .. Choose simple topics. You can post questions about anything that you do not know.

I think the old members of this forum have more knowledge, skills and experience than the new members.  Because those who have been working in this forum for a long time have a good knowledge about this forum.  So never compare new members with old members...Respect Senior  members.. 

It is simple you just need to create new topics and put them whatever is your field in cryptocurrency  so that your topis are there on internet, after that wait untill you get some points and reputation.

Hello members, i am new in this forum and I don't write myself any topic i have no experience but i request to the old members to share thier experience that we work well here thank you

You just have to make an extra effort in searching for information from various sources such as YouTube and Twitter, following up on some experts and learning from their experience and profit strategy, and thus gaining the necessary experience to publish your own and useful topics.

We can get the experience with the passage of time by working at this forum. visit all the section given in cryptotalk and read more and more topics and post so you will gain more and more knowledge and also create your post as well.With earning we should also focus on learning the good and useful things from every good content then surely we'll have the good experience to post something better and helpful. To gain knowledge we all beginners should read all the old and new posts

This has to do with the fact that there are only 3 sections and the truth is that you have to be very clever when creating a good topic that can bring the necessary value to people, anyway there are still many topics to discover that we have to take into account that are very helpful for the development here inside, anyway we can study other things outside the forum and bring them as value here inside. 

Right you are the flow of new contents are not so enough. As a new member we need update information about crypto-currencies. So I will request the senior members to create new contents for us. Thanks for the post mate.

Every member in Cryptotalk is qualified to make new topics, but they have to be well educated about crypto world, so if you do not have enough information , then just read a lot and there are so many sources for you to use and so many crypto channels for beginners and try to write with good language and avoid spelling mistakes.

Your topic is too good dear, really old members are very important  parsons of the site.they have a lot of work experience about crypto  talk  and digital curreencies. I always tri to follow the old members because they are useful for us. 

Yes, this is true. We, the novices, are in great need of the experience of the old members, they are the teachers from whom we derive experience in this forum, but it is also our duty to try to create our own topics and to benefit from our mistakes.  We will only learn when we do wrong, so let's give it a try ourselves.

• +2 1

you are welcome,  well as a beginner it's advisable for you to read all the topics weather old or new ones so that you can share your little experience that you have. Don't wait for anyone just keep trying your best so that you wont rely on anyone.  Wish you luck anyway. 

Welcome dear  this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes if you work properly and work hard then you good earn this site through . This forum is fulfill of knowledge you can learn many new things.

Actually, I notice the same thing. I decide to enter another section to gain more information about cryptocurrency, so I think that will help you to increase your knowledge.

Yes, you are right.  This forum has many useful topics from expert members with different knowledge every day.  Another way to read these topics is to visit the leaderboard and you will see all the interesting posts and I believe you will find something that you have never read these.  You can follow the mentioned member (ption) and the leader board because they regularly write useful topics, they will be informed after posting new topics. I agree with you.

Members do everything they can to spread knowledge and present information. You have to be patient and slow down a little. Gaining experience and learning is not an easy thing, so I advise you to follow what is new.

• +1 1

There are numerous modern themes being made by senior individuals daiy. You continuously keep on seeing more seasoned posts since you have got sorted your posts concurring to recently upgraded. On the best right corner tap on sort by and sort your post agreeing to date so you may continuously see later posts.

friend I want to tell you that I am new and begin on this forum the old number should share their experience with the winners that will be useful for us and many peoples is sharing their experience on the top and we are using their ideas and thinking for our on work and this is very valuable for us

Hello all, I am also a new member and there are many things that i am ignorant  of,so you cannot post anything indeed,i hope that members who have enough experience shear whes us their experience

thank you.

Experience is depend on knowledge I think many members join this forum but they don't have much knowledge that they can create a new topic and share their thoughts with other members so it is very important for those members who have some knowledge must create a topoc and share in forum

Yes, my dear friend. You have asked many important questions. This platform is a place for all people to make money with their knowledge.  Many people post new threads every day but not for information but to make money.  I want to tell them to help new users improve their knowledge and create useful things. Then everyone will benefit. I hope you understand. Thank you all.

I am not too old member here as others are .i recently joined this forum  in this year ...there are many old and experienced people here ..i am having not as such great experience but i am having little experience here that is really good and soon i wil also get the same experience as old members here are having i am having healthy information about this forum ..i know how to get success here ..the only way always work here under the rules of this forum ..

• +2 1