Old members with experience - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Yeah, old members are more experienced and more knowledgeable than us. They know more about crypto.

I also learn so many things that i didn’t know of senior members. Because of them it's easy sometimes to get idea about the topic.

I want to thank all old members to help us with their valuable post that help us a lot. Thank you.

All that matters is that it takes time and patience. To gain sufficient experience and knowledge in creating new topics, you should spend more time on this forum to learn from other people's experiences.

As an apprentice in cryptotalk, to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptotalk you need to read all the topics in your forum whether old or new, I think next month there will be talk of currency transactions, there will be activity go back to the crypto talk forum again

the new members are trying their best to create good topics and I think after sometime and they will be old and they will be able to understand the proper creation of the topics

There are many topics that can give you cryptocurrency knowledge in many sections. You can visit the trading section and there you will find topics which are important from experienced members.

Hello, my friend, to this wonderful forum
First you have to read the forum rules well because they are the basis of work, and then you have to post 100 posts or comments in favor of the forum and they are not paid, and after that you have to post or comment at least 20 minimum per day and with these things, you have to know more about cryptocurrencies. Knowing how to create useful and rare posts from members In order to gain a good reputation, you must gain the knowledge to be qualified to write a useful and informative post.

• +2 1

yes you're right I agree with you and you can come it on post in a section other than the junior section instead of asking members to increase their activity you can put up a simple discussion about on topic this is not a complicated matter this is an easy matter

The senior members of this forum are really making their efforts to share knowledge and their experience about cryptocurrencies to beginners of the forum. Every cryptotalk users should strive and create useful posts. 

• +2 1

There is no doubt that we learn a lot from the old members here and benefit greatly from their valuable posts, but we must all assume responsibility and try to publish good content even if we do not have ideas. We can search and read a lot here and there, and I am confident that we will be able to publish good content, but also creativity in it.

Yes, my friend, we all need valuable information that the experts and the ancients have here, but if you research well and return to the previous topics, you will find valuable and very important topics that you should read.  

• +2 1

It is okay if you do not publish any publication professionally at the beginning, this is normal and with time it will develop and become a lot of publications professionally published as well as comments

• +1 1

You can search on the Internet for new topics to raise in the forum, and to increase your experience, you can search in the experts section for topics that may be useful to you, and do not be tempted to raise any topic that you find difficult to understand forum.

• +4 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:30 PM, Moaz said:

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading TALK , activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk .

I am with you .The most important thing for a new member on crypto talk is to read all the topics one by one .The more it is, the more it will increase his field knowledge  and he will know how to work further. 

What an innocent wish you put forth.Definatly seniors are the trainers of new members .They posses much more knowledge as compare to us.So do respect tbe senior members of crypto world.

• +5 1

Dear Friend
There are always many topics that are published periodically in the forum, and you can return at any time to posts dating back to an older date, and you will find a lot of valuable and useful information on basic topics in the world of cryptography

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

On cryptocurrency Member  that are old  are a great joy for newcomers. Old members prove to be a friend to newcomers on this platform. New members learn a lot from the old members and start working as soon as possible .Thanks to the old members when they helped me when I was new .

The old members to write good posts that will help you to make the right decision in its own time they should teach the New members working well with the forum and perfectly.

The  experienced persons  should be creating more topics than the newbies, because they knew already how to construct a concise topic that will generate reputation and the newbie will learn some few .

Yes friends, I became very much experienced by the old member because old members know how to post and what kind of post is more successful on that. 

• +5 1

Hello dear members you please I hope you all are doing really good first of all there I want to tell you that I am very thankful to you for sharing us with your opinion I think you are right about that I want to make a new topic for this form

• +3 1

To be a member in this forum warrants you everything worked perfectly we really be sure that we are all suppose to work as we are goods its important for us to really keep on trying as hard.you can keep up to date with their content when they make new content.

My friend be confident in yourself and do not underestimate it. Science is needed right but self-confidence is needed more. You can do it. it just takes some balls. Persevere. I wish you luck.

Hii my dear if you have a insufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, all you need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here in this forum, it may help you to read the old topics because most of the topics there are useful, don't post for now to avoid being deleted some of your post.

It's a good request from you experienced members should create good topics in order to help novice members to work on this forum it's worth the effort.