Old members with experience - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

i am new in the cryptotalk and i do not have a knowledge about the cryptotalk. some rules and regulation are require for the earning. if you do not follow the rules then your account banned. so be aware from the rules.

You should need to read all the comments first.After then you will be able to make good topic.As you said about seniors,you are right seniors have more knowledge then us.For this you should follow seniors of this forum.You will get knowledge from seniors topics.

My friend, I think that there are a lot of useful topics, but you should go through all the sections, not just the beginners section, the field of coding is very wide.

The forum urges every member to publish a new topic daily or at least every week. Unfortunately, only the elderly are bound to this condition because of the beginners ’fear of writing a topic and because their experience and knowledge are insufficient. All this is corrected by hard and honest work and searching for sources  Knowledge and encryption updates and participation by members for the benefit to all

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are too many experienced members and they are the Old member of this forum they face that too much difficulties on this forum and at this time they have the proper knowledge about that crypto currency and about that cryptography

Dear mate if you don't have proper knowledge of some topic then you must not post it. Because it will lead you towards negative reputation. You should do proper research about certain topic then post it. Beginner section is very good for getting information for all the topics that are also discussed in other sections . So when you will have command on beginner section ,you will be able posts in other sections .

Dear friend its very important that  we should  follow old members in this way we learn a  lot about the crypto talk forum dear friends old members have a lot of  experience and this helps me a lot dear friend   we learn about trading by following them.

Agreed

I think that the old members are already equipped with the required experience and knowledge to create useful topics in the cryptotalk platform because the new members are still learning about that from then, so I hope they'll help in this situation by providing more useful topics.

I am viewing topics with old dates and this does not bother me now, because I am new and I need to know more and what information has preceded me

Hi I'm agree with you. I'm also a new member here we find older topics nothing is new here so the senior members have to make a post. New members face difficulties to find new topics

You should read all new and old topics in this forum to increase your knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies. The forum will be re-activated soon due to coin trading talk.

Hello dear, the novice must try everything in this forum to gain experience. Failure is not the end of the road. We have to acquire knowledge to be successful and put aside the fear of deleting topics aside, and let us abide by the forum rules 

Hello my friend, you as a beginner in the world of coding, you should read all the topics and take an idea from each topic, and so you may have gathered several ideas and link them together, so you have a wonderful topic Thank you dear

Yes, as long as the old members are the most experienced in this forum, my friend, you should search more thoroughly and more accurately. I am sure that you will find new topics that you can publish about. I also ask the expert members to increase the newsletter and share their experiences and knowledge with us.

Of course, my friend, you should always search for information and ideas related to cryptocurrencies, learn patience, adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum and develop your ability to write better.

Hello my friends forum members..
Cryptocurrencies are considered cryptocurrencies, there are also a lot of topics around crypto and wallet as well as investing and trading using bitcoin .
Feel free to post rare topics my dear friend.

To see the topic you made, you can check the activity button placed in the upper left of this forum and see the topic you started, you can see there the post you made. Also you can check the notification of yours to see who commented on your made topics.

As a novice in the encrypted domain, you can read all or most of the issues in the forum, old and fresh, in addition to learning and expand your information about the subject of cryptography. I believe that interest will revert to the forum CryptoTalk next month when share trading TALK is discussed.

I am a beginner like you, and every day I learn new things from the old members, they are our reference in this forum, I thank everyone for their cooperation.

Hello there greetings yes I think in my opinion old members have more experience than the new bignor of this platform I think we all should learn from experience person when you learn from experience person they tell you about how dispatch homework and I think you this is the best option we can have and I see lots of seniors helping the newcomers and we should have to work hard 

Yes mate, Seniors can help us by creating new and useful topics. I request seniors to do this and guide us in good way so that we understand completely and learn more. I hope so it will happen.

I noticed that really good and useful posts were published a year or more ago, and writing topics became more difficult than before, but for sure that knowledge about cryptocurrencies does not end every day there is recent information that can be published it ,But you have to search more and learn more from other places

• +2 1

I agree with you. The elderly should share the distinguished ideas and information they possess with the beginners. They should spread their experience and skills so that everyone can benefit from them. I hope that they will guide us on the path to success and take our hands to achieve our goals. We must abide by their advice and follow in their footsteps.  And we have to try to use their experiences to the best possible way. We have to arm themselves with the will and determination that they have

There are a very large number of publications and topics, even if they are of old and more than a month ago, you can respond to them and to many others.
I am not obliged or there is any rule to respond to new posts only.
Even many of them are very old and you may find in them a lot of useful information and learn from them.

To be a member in this forum warrants you everything worked perfectly we really be sure that we are all suppose to work as we are good its important for us to really keep on trying as hard as the older members to write good posts that will help you to make the right decision in its own time, they should teach the newer members working well with the forum and perfectly.