Old members with experience - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

There is a large number of topics. We need to introduce new topics that contain experiences. To learn from them and gain more information.

As a new member topics have to be unique you should read all the topics inorder to improve on your knowledge don't be in a hurry try and be patient and also be hardworking and Also try and go through all the sections over and over again.

My friend, you have to search from different sources, not just follow up on what members publish in terms of posts. There are many ways in which you can increase your knowledge and experience in which I advise you on the Internet in which you want information

• +4 1

Thanks for your remarks and your topic..I think that the only topic that provides useful knowledge and information is not limited to the old members, but includes everyone, so we have to benefit from the presence of everyone on this platform.

My dear friend, you are on the right of the old members to have experience, because they spend most of their time on this platform and they have a long period of time dealing with these currencies and have more knowledge about it, so they are more experienced than others, in addition to knowing well the rules of that platform, they avoid making mistakes and vice versa when  Beginners because they are new, they do not have all of the experience and knowledge in these currencies and rules, and I hope that all the old members will publish what they have learned to benefit others. Thank you.

You're right, I'm new here too, and I'm facing this problem.  Perhaps in the coming days, I will gain more knowledge about digital currencies and trading, and I can then start publishing posts. Currently, I am content with commenting and interacting.

Old members having experience are usefull for us because they provide us knowledge that we knew not, they also provide their experience and expectations to us related to every field of crypto world.

Even in old topics there are a lot of them include a lot of ideas and information and from what I saw they are more than enough to give you the basic knowledge about trading and investing , the rest you can earn just from experience so now it's time to start trading by yourself to learn more

even though now lots of members write a lot of new topics in trading sections nd other sections as well if you want to read.

Hello mate,they should teach the new members working well with the forum and perfectly,as you are new here you can posts your proper topics if you have new information and ideas,thank you.

Yes old members definitely experience and they want that they give new topics for us which helpful for us but they not give informative topics for us about this forum I request old members which are full members they give 1 or 2 topics daily for us 

Dear Colleague, your publication is very good and we get to know about the crypto-currencies are in this forum there are a lot of members big, experienced, and too prescriptive for all of us and is the key to open any door must be gaining on him.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Thank you my friend for asking this topic I am a new member here and suffer from the same problem most of the topics are old and waste a lot of time to reach new topics so I hope the more experienced members help us

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend here
I'm still a beginner here
I am currently content with replies to comments in order to strengthen my language here and strengthen my experiences to be able to give new publications that benefit everyone.
I think you have to gain knowledge here to get what you want
Work hard and search well, you will get what you want someday
All the best to everyone here

To be a member in this forum warrants you everything worked perfectly we really be that we are all suppose to work as we are good it's important for us to really keep on trying as hard as the older member.

• +2 1

Old members of this forum are considered as teachers for us. We must read all the topics related to them. We will get a great experience with it.
To create unique topics, we must search for and discuss problems related to cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, but creating useful topics requires more experience and research in articles that talk about cryptocurrencies because that will help us extract topics from these articles and spread the benefit here in the forum. Thank you.

The topics have to be unique to be discussed here so we are forcing ourselves to find some unique issues in the crypto world to discuss.

You should read all topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge of the world of cryptography. I like to create a topic related to cryptocurrencies in this forum, which must be checked by brokers in order for it to last for a long time in this forum

This forum gives you many things, learning from others, sharing your opinions with beginners like you, and we know that I am the old members with more experience in this field

As a new member too, I think that we should read all the old and new topics to benefit from the largest amount of information and experience in addition to that it is important to browse the other sections of the forum.

I'm not new and I'm not old I started working on the platform not long ago but as I understand from your explanation that you need tips in the trade I don't think that from here can help you and thank you and good luck

My friend, everyone can publish useful topics, the matter is simple and it only needs to increase knowledge by researching and reading about cryptocurrencies and following up on new news, so that everyone can create more than one topic per day.

• +2 1

You are correct in stating that more seasoned participants can build more topics for newcomers to read, but do not underestimate the effect that you will have on this platform. For eg, if you read any news about bitcoin or another cryptocurrency, I recommend that you write about it in. Members will answer to your thoughts and the article if you post them here.

Dear friend, if you have read all the posts raised in the beginners section and gained sufficient experience and are sure to consider the laws and want to obtain new topics in order to broaden the circle of your understanding, then you should move to other sections and work with them, you will find there the answer to this question.

• +1 1

If you want fame, or have the knowledge you need to write a unique theme, and most importantly you have read all the threads don't even speak the topic that I wrote and avoid age all so does not change in the written text, just keep reading, it's good for beginners, good luck

• +3 1

My dear friend, writing new topics is not complicated, all you have to do is follow the latest news of cryptocurrencies and read some of the new articles, then collect those ideas under one topic
This is the best way to write new topics without falling into repetition, because there is always new news in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1