Old members with experience - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

This is a good thing, you can read the topics of experienced members in any section of this forum, learn from them and get information to be able to publish good content and make a profit.

yes friend this is good topic we are know that there are many old member work this site and they are very experience member in this forum this is very good and valuable site in the world.

thanks 

I think, to be a member of this forum warrants you to work perfectly. We are really sure that we all understand to work. It is important for us that you really try to write good posts that will help you make the right decision in your own time.  They should teach new members to work well with the forum and perfectly.

I totally agree with you,the old members in this forum are in the right place to come up and post more useful posts than others,we the beginners can learn and gain a lot from the useful posts they've made,so I think it's better if they'll put more effort to post more useful contents

I think that next month when it comes to currency transactions, the activity will return to the Crypto Talk Forum again, as a beginner in the field of cryptography, you can learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, all the topics of the forum are old or Anything new to read,

I'm also thinking this that there was no new topics are coming. So my senior friends share your knowledge with all of us. Because we should taking knowledge and learning more about this forum.

My friend we have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. I have  always wanted older members would help newbies and inexperienced people. I learned here different things that I can use in different transactions in cryptoworld. this forum warrants you everything worked perfectly. 

I think when you joined cryptotalk site new, you can't understand better about crypto currencies but with more patients and hard working, you will achieve every possible best knowledge about crypto currencies platform, and i think with that you will make some quality post for others to benefit more with your information

for me i faced the same problem so you have to share your ideas in comments and you see yourself able to make good ideas you have to make posts and share your ideas

Well said mate, it is the responsibility of the old members with experience to always feed the forum with new topics in order to make the more lively to the forum users. You are always welcome mates, have a nice day.

@Ashsh

There are constant posts being published every day, you just need to change the filter of posts. And you should not be afraid to make your own topics (it doesn't have to be about trading, just make sure it is related to crypto) rembmer that experts here were once beginners and now we are learning from them. If we don't try to progress, we might remain beginners.

Everyone can create good topics and share them with others. Any idea, information, or inquiry about cryptocurrencies constitutes an important topic for research and discussion and often we find posts of great importance provided by old members and through which they raise important points to pay attention to in dealing with cryptocurrencies and everything related to work in the forum.

• +1 1

You are right, Senior members should be posted as much as possible because they have more knowledge of this forum as compare to juniors.

Junior members are also continuing to do research as much as possible, because to become a senior member, also make topic to increase our ranking.

It appears you're not visiting each part there has been numerous themes made and I'm getting sufficient post for every day remarks. I would recommend you to do follow great senior individuals who are making new themes and on sort by alternative select beginning by date and you will see latest post there as well.

You must stay up-to-date and continuously search for everything related to the forum so that you can create a unique and unrepeatable topic so that you can receive positive reviews and responses to it, and when you get that, it is evidence that the topic that you posted was of useful content  And a great benefit.

• +2 1

Yes, I think it's true, and I agree with you. Because the old member of this forum when he was a novice is not the same today as knowledge and experience 

Yes, I agree with you. I have not read to experienced members any new topics. Do they rely on publishing on other departments because the junior section in which new members depend on the experience of older members.

Old members with good experience play a great role in helping to keep this forum informed healthy informations and guides for newbies to follow.

Yes, you are right.  Those who are already working in this forum have a lot of experience working here. Because they have been working in this forum for a long time. They are working according to the rules so they have a good experience working here. We who are working in this forum also have experience.  They should work according to the rules.  We should also work according to the rules of the way they have succeeded in working in this forum.  Then we too can be successful.

• +2 1

Actually,old members have a lot of experience in cryptotalk, Because they are the professional of the forum,we supposed to Keep on try as old members did to reach there level of understanding.thank for the topic.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Yes dear ! 
you should post what ever you want.

even if you post a meaningless content.

what will be happened ? 
it will only be deleted.

But, by observing your thoughts again you will learn that why this could happen to your content.

And you will not make the mistake again.

And this way your learning process increases.

so keep it up.

be a brave human being.

Our support are always be with you. 

Edited by Darth

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

I would like to learn from people who are experienced about cryptocurrencies. This is the main purpose of my participation in this forum. Here, people share their experiences.

I am agree with you we should motivate the senior members to make the new and useful topics because they have more knowledge and experience about the the cryptocurrency than the new members. New member have not good knowledge therefore the seniors should help them by making the new and latest topics.