Old members with experience - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

I spoke in your post about a very important topic because, like you, I search, read and make responses, but when I get to the point of writing a post I stand at it and cannot continue because I lack a lot of information to create a good post

• +4 1

Dear Members, As a Junior Member, I have to learn more in the world of digital currencies and gain more experience, and I think I should read old and new publications for old members who in turn should publish more to help us learn more and increase experience

I also do not have many ideas about cryptocurrencies because I am still a beginner, but this does not mean that we have to give in and leave it to the experts only,

For me I see that there are a lot of useful posts in this forum and I am trying to read most of them

Old members have big experience about cryptotalk and they earn lot of money .They know everything about this forum. Its important for us to really keep on trying as hard as the older members to write good posts that will help you to make the right decision in its own time, they should teach the newer members working well with the forum and perfectly

Thank you, you are right, but for us, as beginners, we like to publish on topics that we lack knowledge and experience on, and we are happy when we see a post about what we lack of this knowledge.

Yo be a member in this forum warrants you everything worked perfectly and we really be sure that we are all supposed to work as we are good it's important for us to really keep on trying as hard as the order members to write good posts.

• +3 1

You must make an effort and work hard to gain knowledge and information related to encrypted currencies and to be able to create new and unique topics when creating a topic that must be well confirmed that it contains new and unique information in order to gain a good reputation

Publications for old members that contain good and distinguished advice do not leave them and try to benefit from them as much as possible because the matter will not be repeated 

By learning from each other in the forum, we are able to publish unique topics, so focus on learning to publish the best content. And experienced members should follow.

Welcome, my friends, really right. We always need expert advice and help them in the two expert works. They always publish their personal experiences and mistakes they have made before so that we can avoid them and this really helps raise the level of the forum and keep it the best forum in the world

• +2 1

According to Investopedia, cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography [secret code] for security. But unlike traditional currency, it isn’t backed by a government or bank. Instead, it is tracked and traded on a decentralized public digital ledger known as the blockchain. You can think of it sort of like the Venmo app, but for cryptocurrency. The original and most-widely used cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but there are others such as ether.

You can search for new topics by picking at the top of each section and you can search for new topics, you can post your proprietary topics as they are new here. If you have new information or ideas, search here in this forum. Write your subject and post it here, good luck to you.

I just joined this platform of crypto talk I met with some old members but they told me about this site and they were friendly I didn't interact with those who don't share knowledge .

We have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. There is also some crypto news discussed there. You may also visit the section of trading to know more things about trading. As I'm also a beginner i have no more experience about this forum but it's good that rules of this forum are gives for the help of beginner's and the good posts of that member's who are old. We can get experience of the old member's through their posts and comments.

You can search for new topics by picking at the top of each section and you can search for new topics, you can post your proprietary topics as they are new here. If you have new information or ideas, search here in this forum. Write your subject and post it here, good luck to you.

cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography [secret code] for security. But unlike traditional currency, it isn’t backed by a government or bank. Instead, it is tracked and traded on a decentralized public digital ledger known as the blockchain. You can think of it sort of like the Venmo app, but for cryptocurrency

Yes, old friends in this forum should find new posts in order to be able to comment and publish better. I wish all members of this forum work and help some of them in order to gain a lot of profit

I am new here and support your idea because getting information from experienced members is a good thing in order to be able to write and understand correctly.

• +2 1

My dear,I always think experience matters. I am a new member in this forum.But I am enjoying my time here.We all the new members can learn from old and experience members.Hope this will help my run with crypto talk.I am enjoying.

The most important point in any field is the reliable starting point that ensures that you obtain all the information that connects you to the great experience, especially from several sources and agencies working to publish all the field developments and present them in a clear and concise format for the ideal benefit

On 3/15/2021 at 2:14 PM, Khan lala de said:

You can look at the posts from other members or research online, read articles in order to get more information on cryptocurrency and trading

Senior members should be seen as epitome of emulation to enable you have a sound experiences of crypto currencies by reviewing their posts. New member must also be research oriented member just as you said to assimilate large percentage of crypto information available online

I am new at this plate forum  .I respect my senior .I want to take help from my senior  .I asked a question what I do for getting a positive response .

How are you friends? I, as a beginner, always need members who have sufficient experience in order to gain knowledge in this field and we must interact with their publications so that it appears more important and attracts attention

Everyone on the forum can share ideas you just need to have good creativity. Think about something you know can help the members of the forum and share to the campaign it will help everyone or you can post a tutorial. Don't always wait for experts to post

Those who are new to this platform may have a little problem. But this is not that they will not be able to post well.  Just waiting for them for a while. Like me and I was suffering from such a problem, but today I am very supportive.