Old members with experience - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

I think it is good to read old and new topics in order to benefit from the experience of members and understand more about cryptocurrencies and become like expert members

You are right in saying that the more experienced members should create more topics for the beginners to learn. I am agree to you that expert members here and senior members should keep spreading their knowledge for us to follow their paths. I would suggest you to do follow good senior members who are creating new topics . 

• +1 1

New members should read the posts by experienced members, so that you can learn a lot. Without learning about the forum and about cryptocurrency you cannot make a post with a valuable content. So read the posts of old members who have great experience and information.

• +3 1

One hundred percent correct words
Experts should always install leaflets containing all elementary instructions
And the laws approved by the forum
In order to follow the instructions to remove the ban.

It's fine to be careful but I am certainly sure that after going through most of the contents on this site then you are going to have a lot of say about all of the topics. You just have to be legit and make sure to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum.

I think most of the members just prefer to comment on other's topics and no creating their own so the number of new posts are very less and most of the topics are old and have a lot of replies on them. Every member of the forum should create post either daily or after a day as it will be a godo step to increase the topics to respond at the forum.

• +1 1

We or the members must publish new topics that are not alike. Old members with experience of investment should not be silent in the forum they should please create more topics so that new members will also get some experience. Old members are highly experienced than newbies. old members are also experienced because they have a most of their time spends on cryptotalk. They also gives tips about cryptocurrency trading.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Old members have good experiences share . Junior members get benefits read post . If you work then you definitely earn and learn manynew things.

There are always things that we did not discuss or talk about, so you should research more in that regard and condemn you to avoid creating duplicate topics because their end will be deletion

• +5 1

Yes, we can learn from the posts of old experienced members in the forum. By learning from the forum we are able to create unique informational topics so we should spend more time in the forum and learn so that we can publish good content.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I think that we will all go through difficulties until we reach success, but through our work together and patience, we will reach the goal we seek.

Whatever you write could be a good contribution to others, we must not stop showing what we know because we think that it is little next to what other people know, many times what we contribute from our mind are incredible and usable ideas We should all always try to give our opinion without fear of anything.

• +2 1

Dear you must increase your research about cryotocurrency and its trading if you really looking forward for knowledge .Read maximum post and get knowledge.knowledge is your power .when you enough knows about any topic related to crypto then post. 

Hello my friend. It is important that you follow up on all the topics that have been published, including old and new, in order to expand your circle of information and increase your expertise in the field of coding. Follow up with senior members as they publish new and high-quality topics. I wish you success.

Dear Mate, I don't think that its a good thing to close your knowledge to yourself.. If you share your knowledge its increase, keep publishing good topic which is helpful for all members. It is important for us to really keep trying hard as the older members to write good posts that will help all to make the right decision at right time. 

Old members who work earlier than newbies have greater experience than newbies.we should try to get guidance from their point of views.seniors also share their ideas to newbies.so that they could perform well.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, because most of the new topics are similar to the previous ones, but in a different form. In my opinion, the supervisors should find a solution to this problem and share their experiences with us.

This is a very good site. I can earn money from it.  Don't discount the impact you can have on this forum.  For example, if you read some news about Bitcoin or any other crypto, I would suggest that you write about it right here along with your thoughts and you will see that members will also respond to your thoughts and article.  That way you can contribute.

In terms of learning I think branching into another section of the forum can also help.

Also, be sure to follow up with members so you can keep them up to date when they create new content.

Yes friends, if we talk about senior members, then we believe that the experience of our old senior member is also very good and our knowledge is very low in front of their experience, then if we want to make our post successful  ۔

Yes friends, if we talk about senior members, then we believe that the experience of our old senior member is also very good and our knowledge is very low in front of their experience, then if we want to make our post successful  ۔So we should write our comments taking advantage of their experience 

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success. This forum makes you to trade in crypto currency trading.

HELLO FRIENDS,

MY NAME IS RANA AHSAN NAWAZ,

I HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE  QBOUT THIS WEB SITE QN I AM SHARING WITH U.

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members.

I am help from big brother he is older then me on this website.. the situation  is solved...

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and stimulating participation, and we must all create new, useful and different topics, so that everyone can respond and learn more and more. And they gain new experiences. 

Hello my dear friend.Yes there arw a lot of senior members who have great knowledge and experience,when they notice any mistake of any users then the told them about mistakes and help them to improve their mistakes.