Old members with experience - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Yes I agree with my mate in this platform our senior are treating us like a student and we are teaching from them they guide us in every turn of this platform so thank you.

The  knowledge about cryptocurrency, all you need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here in this forum, it may help you to read the old topics because most of the topics there are useful. 

On the off chance that you have an inadequate information about cryptographic money, you should simply to peruse first a few thoughts and information about crypto here in this gathering, it might assist you with perusing the old subjects on the grounds that the greater part of the themes there are valuable, don't present until further notice on try not to be erased a portion of your posts

Hi. 

In fact, you can create topics that touch on the latest world events affecting cryptocurrency. Financial, economic, political. And express your point of view about them, if you make a mistake, the experts will correct you, there is nothing wrong with that  :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

This webweb page carries many sections that comprise a variety of posted posts in which you can browse the relaxation of the sections at the webweb page and examine the posts and touch upon them and you'll truely locate beneficial and new information.

this is very informative forum for newbies like us . and thank you so much everyone for sharing alot of things here and yes we lean through mistakes and after failures.

Those who are older members of the crypto forum must have more experience. Because they have been working with Crypto for a long time.they should expose their experience in front of the fellows so that they could gain new and safe ideas for longer work.

• +2 1

Yes i am totally agree with you new members have lot of experience than we have because they work hard and spend more time than us and they will do their work with passion i am very impressed by some senior members like @Calvinpriva and many more and i am also following thier advice as well as they tell us.

• +3 1

If there are many people who do not create new topics, when I am a little more expert, I will start to create my topics to share them with all the members and help them in their learning, that is why I am learning a lot every day to become an expert and then I share  my knowledge to beginners very soon I will be an expert and help others well I wish you a good learning day.

• +1 1

I am also new here, but I always find new information and there are many publications that contain new information. You can read the posts presented and see the comments, it will help you ...

As a learner in the field of cryptography, you should peruse all the subjects in the gathering, regardless of whether old or new, to learn and build your insight about the universe of cryptography, I believe that one month from now when money exchanging TALK , movement will re-visitation of the discussion CryptoTalk once more

Of course, those who have been working in this forum for a long time are very experienced people. They have been working here for a long time.So they know how to work according to the rules.  Those of us who are new, can learn a lot from them.  They can explain a lot to us from work experience. As a result, we newcomers are encouraged to work.

Hi friends we can seek guidance through all olds members because they are working at this site from a long period and they should give us good guidance and information so that we can also work properly and good and we should improve our reputation.

Old member are mentors for others that joined later. Senior member should share their views and tell the member which topics should be posted on this forum. Seniors are best to guide. 

• +2 1

Old memebers actually knows how to deal here and with cryptocurrencies, because this about experience how to deal with certain situations and how to participate. If we keep up the good work and learn we'll also be experienced participants.

Hello dear, I can understand your problem because in the beginning I also had such a problem, then you do this so that you keep reading posts for a few days, you will get this knowledge as soon as you continue reading this post, good luck. 

Even in old topics there are a lot of them include a lot of ideas and information and from what I saw they are more than enough to give you the basic knowledge about trading and investing , the rest you can earn just from experience so now it's time to start trading by yourself to learn more

even though now lots of members write a lot of new topics in trading sections nd other sections as well if you want to read

Indeed old is gold. There is no uncertainty we can here offer any data about the discussion here. The facts confirm that old individuals have heaps of involvement. They can utilize their insight to make new subject. However, new individuals can likewise make new theme.

4 minutes ago, bedogajsgw said:

It is simple you just need to create new topics and put them whatever is your field in cryptocurrency  so that your topis are there on internet, after that wait untill you get some points and reputation.

@bedogajsgw Absolutely right, i agree with you. Old member are more experienced than others in cryptotalk. Because they know properly about this forum. They know all the topic and forum rules and regulations properly. By this their post is much informative for us.

Helo,My friend I am new in this platform.I really read the our old members experience and useful knowledge information.He is very useful to me add the post.

Yes, but the old members actually are trying there best to create topics that can help the newbies, though really they need to put more effort so that the newbies can find the work easy.

As an apprentice in the field of cryptography, you should peruse all the subjects in the discussion, regardless of whether old or new, to learn and build your insight about the universe of cryptography, I feel that one month from now when money exchanging TALK , action will re-visitation of the gathering CryptoTalk once more. 

I suggest you that as a beginner you should focus on reading and gather information for good useful content and gain knowledge as much as you can about this forum because this will help you to create a useful content.More you explore here more you gain so do your own searches and dont rely on others 

• +2 1

@Fazihere07 Thank you. We joined this forum and started everything as a joke, at first we didn’t know any benefits we could get later from this forum, but day by day our crypto knowledge grew by reading different topics about crypto from different members, from there we changed our minds and become real members by sharing what we know about crypto so that we can benefit together with more members. So keep it up and I hope in the future you will be among the best members as well.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Dude i am also new here want to post some useful information in my post and looking for a knowledge but after get in.to your topic  i read many posts of senior memebrs and from this i get to know more about this forum and trading you topic hepls me.alot buddy thank you

• +2 1